What could be wrong? [health related plz no hate]

Flight1sim

Yes, I know this isn't a health forum or anything but plz...

So 2 days ago I noticed that my left eye seems to have drifted over away from my nose. I thought it was exotropia, but then I remembered that about a week ago I had a bug bite on my eyelid and maybe it caused a problem like droopy eye or something

Right now my left eye+eyelid area seems to be tilted.. have you of you had something like this happen?

All this is super mild tho, and no double vision or anything so maybe i've had this problem all my life and i've just noticed now

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Droopy?

I once had a bug bite under my eyelids(dont ask me how) and im pretty sure that felt pretty weird.

Go see a bloody doctor mate. Sorry to say, it might sound serious.

I tend not to chose that as first option as once I hit my head super hard and the doctor didn't do jack shit and instead told me to calm down and go home... 

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

I tend not to chose that as first option as once I hit my head super hard and the doctor didn't do jack shit and instead told me to calm down and go home... 

then go to a better doctor lol

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Because you didn't have anything visibly wrong with you. Or you need to find a different doctor.

Go to the doctor.

Keep an eye on it (no pun intended) for a day or two and trust your instinct at that point. Seek medical opinion stat if you're extremely worried.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

then go to a better doctor lol

Because you didn't have anything visibly wrong with you. Or you need to find a different doctor.

Go to the doctor.

God damn u guys are helpful...  I just wanted to know if any of you have had a similar thing happen.. 

NO shit i'm going to the doctor if this persists/becomes worse. I'm not gonna jump to the doctor at first signs of things (what @MegaDave91 said)

A line of text in my signature may help

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

Yes, I know this isn't a health forum or anything but plz...

So 2 days ago I noticed that my left eye seems to have drifted over away from my nose. I thought it was exotropia, but then I remembered that about a week ago I had a bug bite on my eyelid and maybe it caused a problem like droopy eye or something

Right now my left eye+eyelid area seems to be tilted.. have you of you had something like this happen?

All this is super mild tho, and no double vision or anything so maybe i've had this problem all my life and i've just noticed now

Did you rinse out your eye with water after getting bit on the lid? Also, it sounds like a normal reaction to me as your eyelid is swollen, but it's gonna take forever to heal if it isn't treated. For now use a bit of calamine lotion so that you don't itch it and call the doc.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Did you rinse out your eye with water after getting bit on the lid? Also, it sounds like a normal reaction to me as your eyelid is swollen, but it's gonna take forever to heal if it isn't treated. For now use a bit of calamine lotion so that you don't itch it and call the doc.

Forgot to mention that the swelling and shit is gone.. lol. 

My eyelid is mostly normal, my left eye (the one with the bite) seems to be more.. wet? It just feels like it tears up more so maybe this is a form of allergic reaction?

God damn u guys are helpful...  I just wanted to know if any of you have had a similar thing happen.. 

NO shit i'm going to the doctor if this persists/becomes worse. I'm not gonna jump to the doctor at first signs of things (what @MegaDave91 said)

well i had some kind of bee or wasp or spider bite on my finger before...

after being inflamed for a while the skin was really loose when the inflammation passed

it could also be that the poison in the bite has caused some of the muscles to get paralyzed

it will likely pass after a few weeks

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

A line of text in my signature may help

Oh how handy!

well i had some kind of bee or wasp or spider bite on my finger before...

after being inflamed for a while the skin was really loose when the inflammation passed

it could also be that the poison in the bite has caused some of the muscles to get paralyzed

it will likely pass after a few weeks

Yeah this is what I suspected, that's actually really reassuring to know. Thanks

Forgot to mention that the swelling and shit is gone.. lol. 

My eyelid is mostly normal, my left eye (the one with the bite) seems to be more.. wet? It just feels like it tears up more so maybe this is a form of allergic reaction?

Again, sounds normal, but you're gonna irritate the shit out of your eye living with this. Still recommend calamine lotion and doctoring ASAP

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Oh how handy!

You sir are welcome! Have a good day being on time for an appointment then having to wait two hours to even be walked to the back and another 15-20 minutes fo rthe Doctor to even come in.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

Again, sounds normal, but you're gonna irritate the shit out of your eye living with this. Still recommend calamine lotion and doctoring ASAP

The bite was on the outside and it was from either a bedbug (I hope not :P) or dust mites (more probable) and there was no visible wound or swelling, just a small bump that hurt when touched. I rinsed it out and all that

You sir are welcome! Have a good day being on time for an appointment then having to wait two hours to even be walked to the back and another 15-20 minutes fo rthe Doctor to even come in.

And then for her to tell me to calm down and sends me home! 

The bite was on the outside and it was from either a bedbug (I hope not :P) or dust mites (more probable) and there was no visible wound or swelling, just a small bump that hurt when touched. I rinsed it out and all that

Still sounds like something the doc should help you with more than me. I have parents who are nurses and I'll ask them stuff when they get home in a couple hours but for now I'd use calamine lotion on the exterior of your eyelid and not touching it otherwise.

Still sounds like something the doc should help you with more than me. I have parents who are nurses and I'll ask them stuff when they get home in a couple hours but for now I'd use calamine lotion on the exterior of your eyelid and not touching it otherwise.

Dude but the thing is that there's nothing at all.. like my eyelid's fine...

inb4 he loses an eyeball 

Ayy lamoo

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

inb4 he loses an eyeball 

Ayy lamoo

:( wow...

inb4 he loses an eyeball 

Ayy lamoo

Don't scare him like that.

It's probably nothing serious but go to a doctor asap to make sure.