[US Newegg] 40" 4k Seiki Monitor - $448.00

Moondrelor

Bought two and caved and got a GPU while I was at it. I'm bad at this whole money thing.

My daily driver.

• CPU
    Intel i5 6600 K
  • Motherboard
    Asus Maximus VIII Hero
  • RAM
    16 Gig of G.Skill TridentZ Series 3000 Mhz
  • GPU
    EVGA 1070 FTW edition
  • Case
    Fractal Design Define R5
  • Storage
    Samsung 850 Series 250GB for boot + WD 2TB Black
  • PSU
    Corsair RM 750W
  • Cooling
    Corsair H100 V2
  • Keyboard
    Corsair K 70 LUX
  • Mouse
    Corsair Raptor M45
  • PCPartPicker URL

That isn't a Samsung monitor as the title states.

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

Dayum, that's a great deal! I would say this was worth the full 900 bucks, at this price it's a steal. Anyone who was considering to buy a uhd monitor and can take advantage of this deal, now is the time and the time is now!

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

That isn't a Samsung monitor as the title states.

Oh, I just notice that. Then the description fucked me. I seen it on Newegg, and opened it to the deal and posted the link. Aha. Could of swore I read Samsung! But hey, it's still a great deal!!

Changing title.

Dayum, that's a great deal! I would say this was worth the full 900 bucks, at this price it's a steal. Anyone who was considering to buy a uhd monitor and can take advantage of this deal, now is the time and the time is now!

I know right. If I had 450 bucks to burn good gosh I would get this in a heart beat!

Oh, I just notice that. Then the description fucked me. I seen it on Newegg, and opened it to the deal and posted the link. Aha. Could of swore I read Samsung! But hey, it's still a great deal!!

Changing title.

No worries, just wanted to point it out. Solid deal indeed. Seen some video's on youtube about this monitor. At this price it is well worth it.

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

Seiki is also selling a 4k 39" TV for about $300, but I honestly don't trust that company.