Favourite Jedi/dark Jedi/ sith

Teemo4Life

Why da fuk does everyone like Raven? What's so good about him

Everything!

Massive spoilers ahead, play KotOR first.

I agree! What I usually say in response is that Disney has no right to tell me what I can and cannot consider to be Star Wars. All it can say is what is allowed to make money/be created... which is far too much power for a company that cares so little about Star Wars :(

Disney cares about Star Wars (not with 100% confidence in my statement)

They made rebels xD

Star Wars 7

But they cancelled clone wars

I agree! What I usually say in response is that Disney has no right to tell me what I can and cannot consider to be Star Wars. All it can say is what is allowed to make money/be created... which is far too much power for a company that cares so little about Star Wars :(

Yoda talked to Banes Ghost in one ClonWars Episode. I think Disney dont know wtf they are doing.

Without Revan and Bane, just to name two, all that happens at BY timeframe wouldnt be possible in the first place. 

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Everything!

I'm just watching this being like WTF IS THIS

And the first thing I complain about is WHY SHE SAID KASHIK, it's kash-eek

So what makes a raven good? This video didn't explain anything xD

The fans are what made the expanded universe great.

+ no gungans in the expanded universe <3

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Yoda talked to Banes Ghost in one ClonWars Episode. I think Disney dont know wtf they are doing.

Without Revan and Bane, just to name two, all that happens at BY timeframe wouldnt be possible in the first place.

Star Wars has such a huge lore no one even knows the main question.

Why did two factions start fighting each other? Like, what made them fight each other. Like, everyone was good but somehow one turned bad and made a enemy.

I remember watching that in the beginning lightsaber said were charged with battery packs cabled. Man that would suck xD and that the sith invented wireless non battery light sabers with crystals

Revan 

darth_revan_by_uncannyknack-d809qco.jpg

How is this a spoiler i don't get it xD

Is that Kylo o ren from Star Wars 7?

Everything!

I'm just watching this being like WTF IS THIS

And the first thing I complain about is WHY SHE SAID KASHIK, it's kash-eek

So what makes a raven good? This video didn't explain anything xD

It was the best I could find, ideally I'd have wanted to find a clip of Malak telling Revan the following lines: "Savior, conqueror, hero, villian. You are all of these things, Revan... and yet you are nothing. In the end, you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

Star Wars has such a huge lore no one even knows the main question.

Why did two factions start fighting each other? Like, what made them fight each other. Like, everyone was good but somehow one turned bad and made a enemy.

I remember watching that in the beginning lightsaber said were charged with battery packs cabled. Man that would suck xD and that the sith invented wireless non battery light sabers with crystals

But Disney came up with their "Expand Universe dont exist" BS and than they use Bane in CloneWars, thats stupid.

Without Raven, Bane wouldnt have made the System of the two and without that the whole Sith Philosophy would be another. Maybe they would not exist anymore.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

But Disney came up with their "Expand Universe dont exist" BS and than they use Bane in CloneWars, thats stupid.

Without Raven, Bane wouldnt have made the System of the two and without that the whole Sith Philosophy would be another. Maybe they would not exist anymore.

Looking at your profile pic there's no point of exhaust fans at the top/ intake. It does nothing as shown in Linus case fan video.

Furthermore I know from official channels that although Bane is cannon that doesn't make his backstory cannon... like wtf right? Bane isn't BANE without his backstory...

Looking at your profile pic there's no point of exhaust fans at the top/ intake. It does nothing as shown in Linus case fan video.

So? I have fans at the top of my system and while the don't help that much with cooling they make the case look cooler... puns are always intended :P

How is this a spoiler i don't get it xD

Is that Kylo o ren from Star Wars 7?

Just spoiled the picture as a courtesy to save space in the thread. Not an actual spoiler

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

It was the best I could find, ideally I'd have wanted to find a clip of Malak telling Revan the following lines: "Savior, conqueror, hero, villian. You are all of these things, Revan... and yet you are nothing. In the end, you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

Found it!

Probably an even greater spoiler since it's at the end of the game.

Furthermore I know from official channels that although Bane is cannon that doesn't make his backstory cannon... like wtf right? Bane isn't BANE without his backstory...

So? I have fans at the top of my system and while the don't help that much with cooling they make the case look cooler... puns are always intended :P

Wait....did u say before darth bane is old republic and isn't canon but darth bane is in the clone wars??.?....?

Can't believe no one has said Kyle Katan ! ! Than dude took on 11 dark jedi without any proper training and Dealt with Luke who was a massive dick to him and Helped Mara Jade a ton ! ! 

Redstone:
i7-4770 / Z97 / GTX 980 / Corsair 16GB  / H90 / 400C / Antec EDGE / Neutron GTX240 / Intel 240Gb / WD 2TB / BenQ XL24

Obsidian:

MSI GE60 2PE i7-4700HQ / 860M / 12GB / WE 1TB / m.Sata 256gb/Elagto USB HD Capture Card

Razer Deathadder Chroma / Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma / Kingston Cloud2's / Sennheiser 429 / Logitech Z333

Wait....did u say before darth bane is old republic and isn't canon but darth bane is in the clone wars??.?....?

Yes... I know it's terrible. But it a comment by the Star Wars YouTube channel.

Can't believe no one has said Kyle Katan ! ! Than dude took on 11 dark jedi without any proper training and Dealt with Luke who was a massive dick to him and Helped Mara Jade a ton ! ! 

I actually forgot about Kyle but yeah Kyle, Jaden, Ross, were all equally awesome.

Also sorry for double posting... I always feel like someone will end up commenting during the time it takes me to edit something and then they won't see my post.

Of course it do something. And it looks badass. Btw. Look who´s behind me and watch what you write. Be carfull, im not sure i can stop him from killing you :P

EEc7k0H.jpg

Of course it do something. And it looks badass. Btw. Look who´s behind me and watch what you write. Be carfull, im not sure i can stop him from killing you :P

EEc7k0H.jpg

Is that boba fett?

Dw, he will fall in the sarrlac pit and no one will care as seen in the movies

I'd vote for Darth Malgus for villain.

Favorite Jedi...man that's a tough one. Anakin, Ahsoka and Shan are on it for sure, though.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Is that boba fett?

Dw, he will fall in the sarrlac pit and no one will care as seen in the movies

Yaya the Movies. We will see him again in 7, you will see. Fett is a Badass motherfucker.

Yaya the Movies. We will see him again in 7, you will see. Fett is a Badass motherfucker.

He ded

He ded

He what? Do you mean dead? Lol, no he´s alive.

Damn you have some serious backlog demand, no offence ;)