Favourite Jedi/dark Jedi/ sith

Teemo4Life

I like count dooku. Strongest at the clone wars time but sadly died due to anakin because of his fatigue.

Anakin had more power and more hatred so darth sidious betrayed him. Funny how dooku captured his master.

1. Count dooku

2. Obi wan. --- after order 66 nothing happened to obi wan besides him meeting Luke and getting killed by Darth Vader. I can't believe he would just struck down obi without thinking or hesitating :( the dark side consumed him.

How did padme deliver 2 baby's. We only saw her deliver Luke then she died.

he did not kill obi wan, Obi wan used the force to become a etheral spirit! And Darth Vader was the true hero :o

Ummm...he killed him xD

Did u not see. Yes he did become a ghost which is a rare force ability that many cannot do. Searched it and it's called force ghost

There are alot of awesome Jedi´s / Sith to choose from.

Revan would be my Choice. He would have killed Vader, Count Dooku and Obi Wan together with one Fingermove.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Revan

Canon?

Not even shown in movies, cartoons. Only games and comics.

Yoda, motherfuckers.

Fractal Design Core 2500 i7 4770k GA-Z87X-UD5H Cooler Master Hyper D92 Kingston HyperX 8GB  Powercolor r9 390 PCS+ Antec HCG-620M 

Canon?

Old republic era

Couldn't give any less of a shit about disneys "canon"

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

There are alot of awesome Jedi´s / Sith to choose from.

Revan would be my Choice. He would have killed Vader, Count Dooku and Obi Wan together with one Fingermove.

Sure.....keep dreaming bro.

If your telling me is true then they just made him overpowered in the game and is probably not canon :P

Old republic era

Couldn't give any less of a shit about disneys "canon"

Apparently old republic isn't canon anymore.

Old republic is not recognized at all justly like the old clone wars 2003 tv show.

I liked the movie cut scenes cinematic though. Really cool how all the Jedi and sith fighting in a group instead of 1v1

Canon?

Revan is a main Character of this Universe, like Bane and many others. I dont care about stupid cartoons like Clone Wars.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Sure.....keep dreaming bro.

If your telling me is true then they just made him overpowered in the game and is probably not canon :P

In the Game? You dont know much about StarWars do you?

Revan is a main Character of this Universe, like Bane and many others. I dont care about stupid cartoons like Clone Wars.

Clone wars is beast

Really liked Mace Windu for awhile, but then went way beyond. Agreement here on Revan.

TheRedDragon    |i7-5820k (4.2Ghz) || MSI X99S SLI Plus || Crucial 2x8gb 2133hmz DDR4 || MSI GeForce GTX 980Ti 6Gb || Sandisk 128Gb SSD || Seagate Barracuda 3Tb |EVGA 1000W 80+ Pltnm ||  

dossium.net >

Posts that won the internet - Verticle Mice 

Clone wars is beast

Cartoon for little Kids. But if you like it, why not. Has nothing to do with the StarWars i love.

I own countless Comics and Books of StarWars, but thx for the Link.

I like too many Jedi so here's a list of them.

Revan, Meetra, Bastila, Jolee, Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, Luke, Yoda, Yuthura, Lonna, Kavar, Bao-Dur, Mira, Brianna, Atton, Vandar, and that's about it. If I was to pick one and only one Jedi then I'd probably go with Revan.

I own countless Comics and Books of StarWars, but thx for the Link.

I don't know a lot about comics and stuff outside of the main stream movies and stuff.

Apparently old republic isn't canon anymore.

Old republic is not recognized at all justly like the old clone wars 2003 tv show.

I liked the movie cut scenes cinematic though. Really cool how all the Jedi and sith fighting in a group instead of 1v1

I know :/ For me the old republic was my favourite part of star wars.

Which is why i hate that it was deemed "non canon" 

+ It split the fanbase. So now anyone that is invested in the expanded universe has to deal with people saying "Thats not canon!" and bitching about it

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

+ It split the fanbase. So now anyone that is invested in the expanded universe has to deal with people saying "Thats not canon!" and bitching about it

Why is it not canon? I'll search it up

Edit:

Q: Are The Old Republic expansions canon?

A: No — BioWare “has created their own universe that is so fantastic,” we’re not going to change it, says Hidalgo.

I don't know a lot about comics and stuff outside of the main stream movies and stuff.

Oh man you would love the Books. 

You realy should buy them. So much Lore. 

Darth Bane Creator of Darkness, for Example ;) If thats the English Title, i own them in German)

I agree! What I usually say in response is that Disney has no right to tell me what I can and cannot consider to be Star Wars. All it can say is what is allowed to make money/be created... which is far too much power for a company that cares so little about Star Wars :(