Note 5 VS S6 Edge Plus VS iPhone 6S

aamirilliyas123

i have great experience with samsung, but the note phones are very large and awkward for most people.  i personally cant stand iphone, as the ui and specs are garbage, so ill leave it at that as i am hideously biased.

i personally cant stand iphone, as the ..... specs are garbage.

So the specs are garbage even though it outclasses/matches other flagship phones in almost every way other than UI (which is completely opinionated).

My vote goes for the 6s as I can't stand touch wiz (if I was going Android, I'd be going with the Nexus 6p/Moto X).

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

So the specs are garbage even though it outclasses/matches other flagship phones in almost every way other than UI (which is completely opinionated).

My vote goes for the 6s as I can't stand touch wiz (if I was going Android, I'd be going with the Nexus 6p/Moto X pure).

so, a completely optional feature you can turn off?

why not nexus 6p?

I had mines since the first pre-order batches, so basically i had it for around a month now. and it's probably one of the best Android experiences ever. heck you don't even need root or a custom ROM - the stock ROM works brilliantly.

iPhone 6.Note and S6 Edge are good in specs,but looks awful and TouchWiz ruins the party.

Had this same issue last month. Bought a note 5 and haven't regretted it since. Few lags here and there with the os itself, but apart from that everything is really smooth and the display is absolutely stunning. The s-pen has a bit more functionality as opposed to the edge+ so that's what leaned me towards that. And I didnt want to use an iphone anymore because of previous experiences ive had with iphones and I was looking more towards android this time around. Coming from being an iphone5 user, the display is definitely a big thing now and it takes a bit to get used to, but it wont be long before you won't have any issues.

In the end, from a technical point of view the Iphone 6S/6S Plus is by far superior in raw specifications and operating system stability, but of course it will always lack the edged display from the S6 Edge + or the very handy S-pen from the Note 5. Samsung phones are known for theyr system lagg, and even with Nova launcher, touchwiz controls the scene, so yes it will be a laggy experience, if you are "Always" in battery saving mode with reduced performance mode, which i am. So unless you just want a smartphone that has slightly better battery life and greater performance per €/$ or whatever other currency, get the Note 5 or Edge +, otherwise it is without a single doubt, the Iphone 6S Plus for camera and battery life, or the Iphone 6S for portability and price.

Groomlake Authority

iPhone 6s because you can actually keep more than 3 apps/tabs in the background without constantly reloading them. 

I vote for the Note 5. TouchWiz has now undergone a huge change where many of the bloatware that used to be around is now actually gone, making the phone snapier to use.

Frost | 7700K @ 4.9GHz 1.36v, delidded | Asus DUAL GTX 1060 6GB OC | Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 2800MHz | Samsung 960 EVO 250GB SSD + Toshiba 1TB HDD + Toshiba 2TB HDD + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD for macOS | Asus PRIME Z270-A | Fractal Design Celsius S24 | Seasonic M12-II 620W PSU | Corsair 400C White | NZXT Hue+

Samsung Galaxy S8 | Stock

Ticwatch E (Black) | Ticwatch Brown Leather Strap

If you are looking for bang for the buck, the iPhones are extremely expensive and compared to their storage options they are a joke

Got an Android, never going back to apple again (notice I spelled apple with a lowercase and Android with an uppercase)