Well this is kinda embarrassing...

iamdarkyoshi

So on the third of November I placed an order from massdrop for three monitors. Today I get an email with this message:

Hi Luke,

It has been brought to our attention that when your monitors arrived at our warehouse they were damaged in-transit. We have contacted the vendor and are working to source your monitors, and if everything goes as expected, they should ship out by next week. 
For your trouble, we have applied a $25 partial refund to your Paypal account which should be reflected immediately.

We understand that you have been waiting a while for your order, so if you would prefer to not keep waiting, we would be happy to cancel and refund your order instead.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. 

So at least I get a 25$ refund of my original 750 bucks, but I wonder what happened to them? Silly shipping services.

This is Massdrop, this really happens with like every drop. Buy your item, wait like 4 months to get it. That's why I don't use Massdrop. 

I used to be quite active here.

i find massdrop to be a bit gimmicky i never use it for the same reason as poster above very rarely have i actually seen the deals that are worth while 

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

This is Massdrop, this really happens with like every drop. Buy your item, wait like 4 months to get it. That's why I don't use Massdrop. 

yea they take a long time but i can wait

dont see how this is embarrassing but whatever

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

giphy.gif

COMPUTER: Mobile Battlestation  |  CPU: INTEL I7-8700k |  Motherboard: Asus z370-i Strix Gaming  | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW ACX 3.0 | Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken 2 Rev. b |  PSU: Corsair SF600 | HDD: Samsung 860 evo 1tb

kek

you've grown to dank memester, have you

but sorry, that's not my irl name

echo %username%

They probably weren't as careful as that.

I think Massdrop goes out and hires these guys.

COMPUTER: Mobile Battlestation  |  CPU: INTEL I7-8700k |  Motherboard: Asus z370-i Strix Gaming  | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW ACX 3.0 | Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken 2 Rev. b |  PSU: Corsair SF600 | HDD: Samsung 860 evo 1tb