Planning on buying call of duty 4/5, is it worth it?

Castdeath97
Go to solution Solved by Cobiee,

COD4 is still awesome online, me and my friends have our own promod server which we enjoy and never get any hackers at all! WAW on the other hand I have no idea but zombies is always fun

Seems like both of them are getting a big discount. I have also been getting nostalgic for the old call of duty days (when the guns that were in the games actually existed for Gaben's sake), so do you think its worth it? Can I still find some multiplayer servers without hackers or is it possible to make my own servers so that I can play with my friends? 

Ohh lastly will it run with Iris 5100 graphics, I'm guessing yes.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Seems like both of them are getting a big discount. I have also been getting nostalgic for the old call of duty days (when the guns that were in the games actually existed for Gaben's sake), so do you think its worth it? Can I still find some multiplayer servers without hackers or is it possible to make my own servers so that I can play with my friends? 

Ohh lastly will it run with Iris 5100 graphics, I'm guessing yes.

it will run on iris graphics ( high). I'm guessing multiplayer is full of cheaters though

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

nope hackers everywhere

it will run on iris graphics ( high). I'm guessing multiplayer is full of cheaters though

Sad truth I guess, but is it possible to set up private servers?

Pascal laptops guide

Multi player is loaded with cheaters, up to CoD 7 (BO)

I used to be quite active here.

nope hackers everywhere

I've not experienced any hackers on CoD4. WaW is hacked to shit on consoles though, not sure about PC.

Call of Duty 4 is still alive and there are many servers with active admins that won't tolerate cheaters and ban them. Call of Duty World at War is really fun, custom zombie maps is where it's at. 

even the CoD2 is still pretty popular

even the CoD2 is still pretty popular

Call of Duty 4 is still alive and there are many servers with active admins that won't tolerate cheaters and ban them. Call of Duty World at War is really fun, custom zombie maps is where it's at.

Multi player is loaded with cheaters, up to CoD 7 (BO)

Seeing loads of contradiction here

Pascal laptops guide

Seeing loads of contradiction here

lol idk. Maybe it's better on PC? I just loaded up COD 5, and there's like 6 populated servers with no cheaters at all. So, I guess it's still okay. Then I loaded COD 6 (MW2) and COD 4 on my 360 and every server I joined had cheaters or the lobby was modded. 

I used to be quite active here.

CoD 4 alone is worth it, and unless you're in a crappy server you don't have to worry about hackers.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

lol idk. Maybe it's better on PC? I just loaded up COD 5, and there's like 6 populated servers with no cheaters at all. So, I guess it's still okay. Then I loaded COD 6 (MW2) and COD 4 on my 360 and every server I joined had cheaters or the lobby was modded. 

PC is way different since you can have custom servers.

Pascal laptops guide

CoD 4 alone is worth it, and unless you're in a crappy server you don't have to worry about hackers.

I guess I will see if my friends are interested in getting it.

Pascal laptops guide

COD4 is still awesome online, me and my friends have our own promod server which we enjoy and never get any hackers at all! WAW on the other hand I have no idea but zombies is always fun

CPU: Intel i5 4670K 4.4GHZ  GPU: EVGA Superclocked+ GTX 980 Ti ACX 2.0+ 1446Mhz +35mV  MB: MSI Z87 GD65 GAMING Custom Matte Black Painted Chipset and VRM Heatsinks  RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB CL8 (1600MHZ)  CPU Cooler: Full Custom PETG loop with HardwLabs Black Ice Rads 1x280mm 1x360mm, EKWB CPU Acetal Nickel GPU Block  SSD: SanDisk ULTRA II 480GB HDD: Western Digital 1TB Caviar Blue  PSU: Corsair AX760 80+PLATINUM with Black Cable Mods Singular Sleeved Cables  Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D 3 Intake 3 Exhaust Notcua NF-A14 LTT EDITION  Mouse: Logitech G502 1750DPI Keyboard: Cooler Master Quickfire TK MX Blue Monitor: BENQ XL2411T 144HZ Headset : Logitech G430 7.1 Case Fans: LTT EDITION Noctuas 4 x 140mm & 2x 120mm all with white Chromax Anti-vibration pads Mouse Pad: Cooler Master CM Storm Speed-RX M