CS:GO on a MacBook Air 2015 13"?

Killervolt

Well, I'm getting one. No hate please. Will I be able to run CSGO on it at low? (I'm not fussed about graphics)

Specs are:

Intel i5 5250U http://ark.intel.com/products/84984/Intel-Core-i5-5250U-Processor-3M-Cache-up-to-2_70-GHz

4gb DDR3 memory

Intel HD6000 graphics at 300-950mhz.

Screen: 1440x900p 16:10

Also, another question- I usually run 16:10 stretched to 16:9. Since the Air is already 16:10 is there a way to run the game windowed and then stretched? Thanks for all your help guys.

I bet you could one med-high

This forums does seem to hate apple quite a lot. I don't understand it. I just sit back on my iPad laughing 

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ

i've seen someone play modded skyrim on a macbook air...

Looks like I'll have no probs then . . .

Yes, I played it on my friend's MacBook Air at the lowest settings at 60 FPS. The computer practically gives you a third degree burn when you touch the bottom of it though lol.

Main PC: i5 4590 @ 3.5 GHz ♦ RX 480 Armor OC ♦ 16 GB DDR3 ♦ GA-Z97-HD3 ♦ 120 GB 840 EVO ♦ 120 GB Intel 520 ♦ W10 Home

Scrapyard PC: Xeon X5460 @ 3.8 GHz ♦ HD 7870 ♦ 8 GB DDR2 ♦ GA-P35-DS3L ♦ 80 GB Intel 320 ♦ 160 GB WD Caviar SE ♦ W10 Home

Yes, I played it on my friend's MacBook Air at the lowest settings at 60 FPS. The computer practically gives you a third degree burn when you touch the bottom of it though lol.

Haha thanks then . . . Will keep that in mind :P

If you put the settings down to medium you will be fine. CSGO can run on any potato. My friend uses his air with about 100fps and hes LEM so its all good. Run the game in fullscreen just selet the right res. Btw use a mouse not a trackpad.

[Case Mod] Operation: The Division --- > Here

[CUSTOM WATER COOLED TABLE] Project: Ravage ---> Here

-== QUOTE ME IN YOUR REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND ==-

WHY JUST WHY?

Probs on low as there is such a low clock and you should have bought a laptop for like a grand with much better specs from like gigabyte or msi

Why would you handle the bottom of the computer when playing a video game? Or even using it at all?

They aren't "laptops."

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201640

You won't find them referred to as laptops on Apple's website.

To be fair, Apple can call a Macbook anything they feel like it and people will follow

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

I have an 11inch-er Mac that I use, graphics 5000, low is around 40 to 50 fps, so you could try and go medium with some of it.

Like they've said, a VERY hot computer.

Intel i7 3770 | ASUS P8Z77-V | 32GB Kingstorn HyperX Fury | ASUS Dual Radeon RX 480 (4GB)

512GB Samsung 840 Pro | 3TB WD Green | Corsair CX500 | Corsair Carbide 500R

To be fair, Apple can call a Macbook anything they feel like it and people will follow

Now you're just grasping for straws. C'mon, that's played out. Is that all you have left?

Run it on high everything, no MSAA or AA and you should be fine with at least 60fps @ 1440x900. It's the AA and MSAA that taxes your integrated graphics.