Things you've bought because Linus recommended it?

Alcatraz

SSD for my system
CM Storm Trigger Keyboard
Mionix Naos 8200
Steelseries 7H
Benq XL2420T
BitFenix Prodigy
Steelseries Qck

i bought:

corsair c70

2xcorsair sp140

wd caviar black 2tb

and that's because of you, Linus! :D

I had already wanted the HAF XB case and I watched Linus' review on it, along with many others to learn more about it.

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

I think the only really thing I got was the Spyderco Ladybug.

I've taken his comments into account when deciding on hardware but also researched other sources for info and different perspectives.

But here's some things I got from watching some reviews.

Corsair Obsidian 800D

Samsung 840 Pro

SteelSeries Siberia V2

Corsair AX1200

Maximus V Formula

7h headset, r4, htc one, xonar dgx and wd drives. And my friends have bought something that i have recommended because Linus did.

I bought the asus vulcan pro because Linus recommended the ANC version and emphasized the need of a sound card, and I bought the func ms-3 based on the recommendation of linus and the forum.

Lenovo Y500- screen overclocked 1440p @85Hz, i7 3630QM, 8GB RAM, 2x nvidia 650m, 1TB HDD, windows 8 64 bit

I brought a HTC one cause of the iswitch and cause slick is always going on about ducky keyboards I've ordered a Ducky shine 3! which should arrive tomorrow!

arc midi and a xfx power supply

CPU: i5 3570K @4.5GHz    GPU: R9 290   MOBO: ASUS p8z77-v  RAM: 8Gb corsair vengence   CASE: ARC MIDI  PSU: XFX pro 550W  HDD: 2tb segate baracuda

Got a Survivor Stealth after seeing the Techquiky vid on it. Its just awesome. Planning on getting Noctua NF-F12's, mechanical keyboard and a Define r4, all stuff I got interested in after watching his vids on them.

if i bought anything because of Linus? no, but I have taken his opinion and his knowledge into consideration when buying something, I even take his recommendation but never before extensively researching the product i want/need to buy and making absolute sure that that is the right thing for me.  

He didn't really recommend this: but HyperX Genesis :D

It looked so nice, with the little diamond-like stuff on it :P

Proud to be from Belgium.

no, havent bought anything due to his recommendation.. but i more watch LTT to see what is upcomming as i <3 my hardware..

Define R4

Fractal R4 / intel i7 4770k / Gigabyte Z87X-OC / Noctua NH-C14 / Corsair AX850 PSU / Sapphire 7950 OC 3GB / 4x4GB Corsair dominatior platinum / 3TB and 2TB seagate barracuda HHD / 2x Samsung Evo 250GB

g710+ 

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #GetWreckt

HTC One, I probably would have goten one anyways,but Linus confirmed that for me
Beyerdynamic custom ones pro's, because of Slick and Linus

Silverstone AP121's for my radds and many Swiftech watercooling products. For example the evga gtx 680 hydro copper by Swiftech. And my ASUS Xonar essence stx sound card. 

that's what i can think of right now..

Corsair Vengeance RAM, Xonar DGX, Razer Naga, NZXT Tempest 410 Elite and a SSD+HDD wombo combo instead of a Hybrid Drive.

CPU: AMD FX-6100 Black Edition @3.9GHz GPU: XFX 7970 DD (1062/1520 MHz) MOBO: ASUS Sabertooth 990FXA(1st Revision) RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB @ 1333MHz Storage: Corsair Force 3 120GB(Boot) + WD Green 1TB(storage) PSU: FSP AURUM 600W(80+ Gold) CPU Cooler: Cryorig M9a  Case: NZXT Tempst 410 Elite(Mid-Tower) Mouse: Logitech G602(Manufacturer Refurbished) Keyboard: Noppoo Choc Mini(Cherry MX Blue) AUDIO:Sennheiser HD 598+ASUS Xonar DGX Monitor: LG M2280DF 21.5" 1080p(TN-75Hz)

Nope. One review doesn't do it for me ^^

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

I've never outright bought anything just from Linus' recommendation, but I did put it into consideration as being better than something without.

Asus Xonar Xense

OCZ Vertex 4 (though Linus later retracted the recommendation due to their dire financial situation. As if that wasn't enough, they dropped the price of Samsung 830s to the same price as the Vertex 4s only two days after I bought them.)

Logitech G710+

Corsair Survivor Stealth and the G710+.

Noctua fans

enerloop batteries

Samsung SSD

Essence stx

Mechanical keyboard (steelseries G6v2 ( I wouldn't have known the difference if it wasn't for you and slick))

corsair M90

Edit: Survivor stealth, and Sp2500 to go with hat sound card

Why do you always die right after I fix you?