Things you've bought because Linus recommended it?

Alcatraz

Corsair products. Yup I got every corsair-possible stuff in my rig.

i bought a ducky keyboard and installed a ssd in my pc.

Corsair Veagnence 2000, HTC One (two of em one for me & one for GF), GTX 660Ti back when they were more like "new"

all in all im more then happy with those products. Good Job Linus! I hope you get some percentages of the money we spent at those retailers :D

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.8GhZ  CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 UD3H  GPU: Asus ROG RX 480 8G OC Memory: 32GB Gskill Ares 2400Mhz  Storage: 2x Crucial M4 512GB SSD (raid0)  / 1TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W  Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (64 bit) Other: NZXT Hue+ LED Controller with 8 LED Strips for desk and PC lighting

Noctua NF-F12's, H100i, as well as some Steelseries Flux Luxury editions.. Great little headphones for travel.. Comfy as all hell, a little muddied bass, but.. very comfortable.

I also bought a tall white guy and a few behind the scenes asians because you recommended them. I want to return them though, they're too legit.

Edit: And Eneloop batteries.. because I didn't have any battery devices until I conveniently got a new TV remote and beard trimmer the day I watched you mention them.

Case: Corsair 750D | CPU: Intel i7 4770k | Video Card: Gigabyte WF3 780 Ti 3GB | RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance LP | Motherboard: MSI Z87-G45 | Hard Drives: Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD / 1TB WD Black / 2TB Seagate Barracuda / 2x2TB WD Green | PSU: Corsair RM750 | Cooler: Corsair h100i w/ Noctua NF-F12 x2 | DAC: O2 Amp/Dac Combo w/ RCA from Mayflower Electronics | Headphones: HiFiMAN HE-400 | Microphone/Input: AudioTechnica AT2035 w/ Scarlet 2i2 Keyboard: Ducky Shine 2 w/ Custom Keycaps | Mouse: Logitech G502 | Monitor: QNiX QX2710LED 1440p PLS & WASABI-MANGO QH275 27" 1440p S-IPS

Steelseries Flux in ear pros and eneloops, with the former being a freaking amazing investment for my audio experience, both whole on my laptop and while mobile, but the cable gets too heavy on my ears when I run, so I plan on getting some Jay Birds Bluebuds Xs for most of my phone related things, especially working out. My only problem might be the switch in audio quality.

Shine2 because of Slick.
HD7970 because of Linus(well, not really because it's either 7970 or 680 and 7970 is cheaper)
Samsung 840 Series SSD

Coming soon:
Swifttech pump for watercooling
Steelseries headset
Possibly a sound card soon(never intended to get one until he so strongly recommended getting one)

Well, a couple of NF-F12s, last year a Core 3000 after his unboxing and at the moment a HAF XB solely because of his unboxing. Of course the mighty Asus Xonar Essence STX, some Meze Classics 11 (though more because of TekSyndicate's endorsement) and I got my love of aluminium-made products thorugh him, so I ordered one of the Ducky Year of the Snake Editions :D

Edit: Oh, and some of the Icelandic LED strips, I don't know the company's name at the moment... And there are quite a lot of things that I'm still planning to get because Linus used/recommended them (e.g. Phobya reservoir, Primochill tubing (of course 5/8"OD 3/8"ID), Alphacool radiators, Bitspower true silver fittings, probably an MCP-655 pump, some Silverstone products, an internal Angelbird SSD just because it looks good xD, maybe a NAS and lots more things to come)

zalman Z11 plus, logitech G430 and phenom II 965.

The first Linus video I watched on the channel was the final step towards my decision to buy a Pair of Sennheiser Momentum Headphones, More recently I have been looking at Gaming Peripherals and Linus has been good for allowing me to see a variety of different parts and peripherals for my new set up.

" If you don't hand your homework In, I might have find where you live and break your House." <<-- Mr Leat, 2013

yep

- noctua fan's

- hd 7950 

- xonar essence

thank to your advice ;)

what doesn't kill me, level me up !

I can't think of anything in particular, but if I plan on buying something for sure I check out what Linus has to say. 

Intel i7 2600k 3.4GHz, 16GB corsair Vengeance, MSI Z77A-GD65 MOBO, MSI Radeon 7870 Hawk, Corsair TX750 PSU, Corsair H100i, Phantom 410,Samsung 250GB Pro  Seagate barracuda 1T.  

SS 7H. And I love them.

HXvYa.gif

Spoiler

// CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K / Motherboard: MSI Z77 MPOWER / RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1x8GB 1600Mhz (Black, High profile) / Storage: 128GB Samsung 840 Pro (Boot), 1TB Samsung HDD, 1TB WD Black / GPU: EVGA GeForce 650Ti SSC 2GB / PSU: Novatech Powerstation 600W / Case: Cooler Master HAF XM Windowed / Monitor: Acer S243HL 24" 1920x1080 //

// Peripherals: Logitech G600 / Steelseries QcK / Bose Companion 2 Series ii / Audio-Technica ATH-M50X / Corsair Vengeance K70 RGB (MX Browns) //

-SSD

-Wd Red

-my ducky g2pro

I can't think of anything to write here.

Steelseries 7H, they are currently being RMA'd lol. Pesky mini USB connection. 

My whole gaming PC consists of recommendations from Linus. Allthough i have added my personal preferences here and there.

To give just one quick example, i would probably have bought a bequiet PSU (I'm german), and not even have considered a seasonic PSU, which i ended up buying, because of the better cable sleeving! :D

who cares...

Most of the stuff I buy is something Linus has approved or atleast unboxed

Ryzen 7 5800X     Corsair H115i Platinum     ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi)     G.Skill Trident Z 3600CL16 (@3800MHzCL16 and other tweaked timings)     

MSI RTX 3080 Gaming X Trio    Corsair HX850     WD Black SN850 1TB     Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB     Samsung 840 EVO 500GB     Acer XB271HU 27" 1440p 165hz G-Sync     ASUS ProArt PA278QV     LG C8 55"     Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X Glass     Logitech G915      Logitech MX Vertical      Steelseries Arctis 7 Wireless 2019      Windows 10 Pro x64

in the ncix video

he showed mx-4 is the best thermal paste.

and i couldent get ic dimond so i bought mx 4

Rechargeable batteries

Intel Core 2 Quad Q9300, MSI GTX 560TI Twin Frozr 2, 2x500GB drives, cheapo 500w PSU, cheapo HP Pavilion Elite m9000 case
#KilledMyWife