So AMD Makes A Chart Comparing why FreeSync is so Much Better then G-Sync

I don't see how shining light through a diffuser is going to give same clarity as a clear screen. Can you see crystal clear through a frosted window?

Ask yourself if Matt is so superior why are most and becoming all tv screens which are made for entertainment value and picture quality in rooms and not office spaces with glaring light sources using a gloss screen and ditching matt finishes?

Example

http://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/by-test-results/reflections-screen-finish-matte-and-glossy

Ask yourself if Matt is so superior why are most and becoming all tv screens which are made for entertainment value and picture quality in rooms and not office spaces with glaring light sources using a gloss screen and ditching matt finishes?

Example

http://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/by-test-results/reflections-screen-finish-matte-and-glossy

Because gloss is cheaper than matte to manufacturer and the world will never run out of ill informed consumers. And equating a monitor to a television gets you time in the box.

If anyone asks you never saw me.

Lol AMD is getting savage.

Edit: I've noticed lately that AMD's feud with Intel has quieted down, but AMD seems to be spending more on marketing and for some reason is REALLY hostile and competitive with Nvidia lately.

may be because atm, they have nothing to shout about VS intel (before ZEN is out)... so fighting Intel with a shit product is well, stupid

instead, they got BETTER products then Nvidia in many cases. This fighting them is a fair thing.

Nvidia also stands for the polar opposite of AMD... they want to close things, keep it under lock. Whilst AMD prefers to keep their stuff as open as possible.

I have to agree that rather than spending money on crap like this AMD should be fixing its newly released Crimson drivers. How long do we have to wait for a fix? Should I not play Fallout 4 or should I play it not using a compass? Or just rely on the modding community to fix AMDs mistakes? Questions

thats what Bethesda does with their stuff, so i see nothing wrong with AMD doing the same /jk

That $100 difference on the bar graphs makes the bar twice the height?

(4K FreeSync monitor price)

Came here to say that.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

thats what Bethesda does with their stuff, so i see nothing wrong with AMD doing the same /jk

:lol: I want to be there when Bethesda pulls the creation kit because people bitch about modders having to do Bethesda's job. If I was Bethesda I would do it, and when the bitching stopped and people could appreciate the creation kit being made available, then re-release it. As DLC :ph34r:

:lol: I want to be there when Bethesda pulls the creation kit because people bitch about modders having to do Bethesda's job. If I was Bethesda I would do it, and when the bitching stopped and people could appreciate the creation kit being made available, then re-release it. As DLC :ph34r:

and watch your companys "cred" drop faster then EA's and Ubisoft combined..

if they really want to troll though..

make it so that you gotta pay 5 bucks to Bethesda to release a mod

and watch your companys "cred" drop faster then EA's and Ubisoft combined..

if they really want to troll though..

make it so that you gotta pay 5 bucks to Bethesda to release a mod

Because EA and Ubisoft have a problem moving copies :lol: . I think you just single handedly proved my point :lol:

dont really care as long as we get better and cheaper monitors its fine by me

I'm yet to see a 144hz ips 1440p free sync monitor

AMD (and proud) r7 1700 4ghz- 

also (1600) 

asus rog crosshairs vi hero x370-

MSI 980ti G6 1506mhz slix2 -

h110 pull - acer xb270hu 1440p -

corsair 750D - corsair 16gb 2933

Lol AMD is getting savage.

Edit: I've noticed lately that AMD's feud with Intel has quieted down, but AMD seems to be spending more on marketing and for some reason is REALLY hostile and competitive with Nvidia lately.

AMD seem to have accepted that they can't match Intel for performance and power efficiency. 

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Core i7-4770, Cryorig M9i Cooler, ASUS B85M GAMER, 8GB HyperX Fury Red 2x4GB 1866MHz, KFA2 GTX 970 Infin8 Black Edition "4GB", 1TB Seagate SSHD, 256GB Crucial m4 SSD, 60GB Corsair SSD for Kerbal and game servers, Thermaltake Core V21 Case, EVGA SuperNOVA 650W G2.

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

i5-2500k OCed, Raijintek Themis, Intel Z77GA-70K, 8GB HyperX Genesis in grey, GTX 750 Ti, Gamemax Falcon case.

AMD seem to have accepted that they can't match Intel for performance and power efficiency. 

Athlon 860K begs to differ

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

Athlon 860K begs to differ

And it still loses to something like the G3258 quite often. (I don't want a fanboy debate)

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Core i7-4770, Cryorig M9i Cooler, ASUS B85M GAMER, 8GB HyperX Fury Red 2x4GB 1866MHz, KFA2 GTX 970 Infin8 Black Edition "4GB", 1TB Seagate SSHD, 256GB Crucial m4 SSD, 60GB Corsair SSD for Kerbal and game servers, Thermaltake Core V21 Case, EVGA SuperNOVA 650W G2.

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

i5-2500k OCed, Raijintek Themis, Intel Z77GA-70K, 8GB HyperX Genesis in grey, GTX 750 Ti, Gamemax Falcon case.

And it still loses to something like the G3258 quite often. (I don't want a fanboy debate)

fps number-wise yes. Playability no. The fact that the P3258 is a dual core with no HT means a large amount of stuttering in modern games with some refusing to even start

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

fps number-wise yes. Playability no. The fact that the P3258 is a dual core with no HT means a large amount of stuttering in modern games with some refusing to even start

Can't speak from personal experance here, sitting back here on a 3GHz Core 2 Duo.

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

Can't speak from personal experance here, sitting back here on a 3GHz Core 2 Duo.

Try GTA V and you'll see what having a Pentium is like :D