Post your milestones, ranking, etc...

Message added by SansVarnic

Please go to the following link if you are requesting for a F@H or BOINC Badge

FAH and BOINC Badge Request

it's insane, every time I check the site it estimates we will jump 5 spots every 5 days or less.

I wonder how long will it be this easy, I'm guessing not long lol

The same behaviour applies to the team ranking, when you reach the top spots, there is no easy way to climb, just keep folding hard. This is what I'm looking for, every spot it's a fight, and if you won, the feeling is so good that you want more. 

Intel i7 3770K 4.2 Ghz / Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Sabertooth Z77 - 2x4 GB Patriot Viper 2133 Mhz
60 GB Mushkin Callisto Deluxe - 500 GB Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 - 500 GB WD Caviar Blue
EVGA GTX 780 SLI -Corsair HX 1000W - Lian Li T60

Boom! Just passed 100 and got into 99th place, aiming for another million points by mid October.  ^_^

Cheers,

Linus

i was inactive for a few months but i've gone from the 340-350 mark up to the 295 mark in 2 1/2 days

And then you realize your shoes are filled with peanut butter, what then?! >:L

I finally did it!!

a2P4wCz.jpg

Surpassed 700K PPD.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

i'm at 465 and climbing. especially now that I have my card overclocked to 1100mhz.. I might be able to go a bit higher, it's at 1150mv but then the card gets too loud.

Former Teksyndicate Forum Moderator, IT student

my build: http://pcpartpicker.com/b/FnC

I am at 256 and moving up fast :)

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

I've been folding for not even a day and I am #843 on the LTT team.

interestingly enough, FaH doesn't like the overclock... even though it's stable in heaven.

F@H is very picky about GPU overclocks. It maybe be stable in other programs but when it's being used to fold it might fail the WU.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

it will be 20.7 years before you catch the team i fold for  B).  We have some very beast people in our team, but the ltt team has way more active members and you have risen up the ranks rapid!

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

I am 386 active / 671 all time and falling  :(

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.8GHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 Windforce OC | Motherboard: ASUS STRIX B350-F GAMING ATX AM4 | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro SSD 256 GB | HDD 1:  WD Black 2 TB | HDD 2: WD Green 1.5 TB | PSU: BitFenix Whisper M 650W 80+ Gold Certified | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 | Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D

Stuck at #35

[spoiler=»--((¯`·._.·¤~●oO му яιg Oo●~¤·._.·´¯))--«] Case: Corsair 600T White       CPU: Core i7 3930k @ 4.3GHz                     SSD: Crucial M500 480GB

MB:    Asus P9X79 LE         GPU: Nvidia GTX 780 Reference             HDD: WD Caviar Green 3TB

PSU:   Seasonic X-1050      RAM: G.Skill Trident X 32GB @ 2.4GHz   ☃ There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

interestingly enough, FaH doesn't like the overclock... even though it's stable in heaven.

Welcome to FAH - the most picky OC app ever. CPU OC's are typically ok, but even the most minor of OC's on a GPU can cause a WU to fail. Even an OC that is fine in Heaven, Futuremark, gaming, etc...

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Just moved to 328 active / 527 all time  :D 

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.8GHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 Windforce OC | Motherboard: ASUS STRIX B350-F GAMING ATX AM4 | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro SSD 256 GB | HDD 1:  WD Black 2 TB | HDD 2: WD Green 1.5 TB | PSU: BitFenix Whisper M 650W 80+ Gold Certified | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 | Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D

still 6th, bf4 came out so my 780 is preoccupied lol

now I see the benefit of having a second, fah only card in my system.

although I guess it can in some way hurt my performance, but there's protein to be folded so I can't do much about that :)

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." Edgar Allan Poe

@natkoui

38th place! BF4 beta is out so i will be a little busy :)

EOC folding stats - Folding stats - My web folding page stats

Summer Glau: Quote's The future is worth fighting for. Serenity

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular

89 currently

My rig  case- Graphite 600t white CPU-i5 3570k OC 4.0Ghz RAM- 8gb Vengeance memory HDD-WD Black 1tb PSU-tx650 GPU- MSI 770 gameing edition 2gb , gtx 650 1gb Motherboard- asrock extreme 3 z77 Fan controller- NZXT sentry lx CPU cooler- H60 Peripherals- g300 mouse G630 headset k70 silver cherry mx red switches  my free nas nas Case- Dell something.. Ram- 8 gb ecc ddr 2 CPU - Pentium D 3.0ghz HDD currently 160 gb adding 3tb wd red “Sucking at something is the first step to being sorta good at something” –Jake the Dog

holy crap, just had a look threw the active folders section and Im 163?! Im like 295 overall. i didnt' realize we had that many inactive folders, then again i didn't realize there was like 1000 overall folders on the team. 

And then you realize your shoes are filled with peanut butter, what then?! >:L

holy crap, just had a look threw the active folders section and Im 163?! Im like 295 overall. i didnt' realize we had that many inactive folders, then again i didn't realize there was like 1000 overall folders on the team. 

Yep, many people join up, fold a WU or two and lose interest. Typical for most teams. That's why we try and keep the Folding Team (and Boinc) out there with my tweets and shout outs on the WAN show - keep it in peoples mind. Keep getting people joining. Hopefully is say 10 join, at least1 or 2 become full time active folders.

Yep, many people join up, fold a WU or two and lose interest. Typical for most teams. That's why we try and keep the Folding Team (and Boinc) out there with my tweets and shout outs on the WAN show - keep it in peoples mind. Keep getting people joining. Hopefully is say 10 join, at least1 or 2 become full time active folders.

Have not lost interest just can't fold when i'm at school! I fold when I am at home or when its the weekend, currently at 786. Honestly don't care about my ranking. It all helps! Its not a competition! :D

http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=userpage&teamnum=223518&username=Megadarkwood

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Have not lost interest just can't fold when i'm at school! I fold when I am at home or when its the weekend, currently at 786. Honestly don't care about my ranking. It all helps! Its not a competition! :D

http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=userpage&teamnum=223518&username=Megadarkwood

No! It's all about the competition! no but really I like how there is a ladder it makes me keep folding. Especially when I just made it in the top 100. :D #98

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

Yey! Just got my name dark red at kakao stats, making +350.000 PPW!  B) Rank 162 total rank now!