A testament to the glorious quality of Razer!

Jerakl

>inb4 whole forum gets triggered

>inb4 "troll post"

S o a couple days ago some tea (Nepal Black organic, no sugar, no milk. Great tea) got spilled on my Razer BlackWidow Chroma. A whole cup, pretty much dousing the whole keyboard.

I let it dry for ~3-4 days (happened on Friday night).

And guess what, it works 100%.

I was kinda surprised too tbh. Given how electronics don't like water and all.

Discuss times you've almost destroyed electronics through the means of consumable items.

Tea gets you a +1.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Have you seen linus' repairing laptops.....

Yes of course I have. I do believe the time to dry was 2(?) weeks?

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I had someone place a cold drink on my PC, which dripped into the top vent and onto my 300$ GPU. It dieded. I fixed the corroded VIAs on the PCB years later, when it is worth like nothing now.

Yes of course I have. I do believe the time to dry was 2(?) weeks?

for a laptop it has a battery keyboards dont its not that remarkeable imo

"God created war so that Americans would learn geography"

I'm too careful for that, but I know someone who could comment :P

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/472477-energy-drink-spilled-help/

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

My friend was scrolling through the chat on the Bob Ross Twitch stream with his DeathAdder and the mouse wheel straight up broke off. Just snapped. Cheap shit.

This.

I've supported Razer since Min Liang was but a law graduate here... I still warn people away from their products. I don't know who does their manufacturing now, but their QC or my luck clearly sucks. My Razer Blackwidow Tournament has sticky keys in half a year. Same for the Mamba and its legendary double clicks.

This.

I've supported Razer since Min Liang was but a law graduate here... I still warn people away from their products. I don't know who does their manufacturing now, but their QC or my luck clearly sucks. My Razer Blackwidow Tournament has sticky keys in half a year. Same for the Mamba and its legendary double clicks.

Yeah he tried fixing it but no dice, I recommended him the G502 Proteus Core from Logitech and he loves it, as do I. I hate Razer stuff, quality isn't anywhere near my Ducky.

Yeah he tried fixing it but no dice, I recommended him the G502 Proteus Core from Logitech and he loves it, as do I. I hate Razer stuff, quality isn't anywhere near my Ducky.

TBH the only things I'd buy from razer are the KB/mousepads and blade.

Not much else.