the cs go ranking system needs to be fixed.

NanoTech56

so i just ranked up from GNM to MG after playing with my MGE friend and winning one game and tying one. (i won like 4 solo queues in a row before that) i went 27-13 on the tie game that i ranked up on against all MGE on the other team and mg 2 me and my MGE friend on my team. they got offline and i play solo again. and guess what? i get matched against a whole MG team and only 2 MG's on my team i go 30-18 (top frag) the rest vary from 6-15 kills. i dont understand why they do this. if you win 2 in a row after ranking up you derank it seems like the game makes you derank. they need to fix this. i never get a evenly matched game unless i que with at least 2 other friends. i can carry but not that fucking hard.

CSGO is cancer. I've spent many a year on CSS, and then CSGO went and ruined everything.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

so i just ranked up from GNM to MG after playing with my MGE friend and winning one game and tying one. (i won like 4 solo queues in a row before that) i went 27-13 on the tie game that i ranked up on against all MGE on the other team and mg 2 me and my MGE friend on my team. they got offline and i play solo again. and guess what? i get matched against a whole MG team and only 2 MG's on my team i go 30-18 (top frag) the rest vary from 6-15 kills. i dont understand why they do this. if you win 2 in a row after ranking up you derank it seems like the game makes you derank. they need to fix this. i never get a evenly matched game unless i que with at least 2 other friends. i can carry but not that fucking hard.

You have to remember its a team game. Individual score doesnt really matter. The system makes you focus more on winning, id say its a fair system.

My Rigs:

Gaming/CAD/Rendering Rig
Case:
 Corsair Air 240 , CPU: i7-4790K, Mobo: ASUS Gryphon Z97 mATX,  GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970, RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16GB, SSD: SAMSUNG 1TB 840 EVO, Cooling: Corsair H80i PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/f2TH99SFF HTPC
Case:
Silverstone ML06B, CPU: Pentium G3258, Mobo: Gigabyte GA-H97N-WiFi, RAM: G.Skill 4GB, SSD: Kingston SSDNow 120GB PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/JmZ8TW

You have to remember its a team game. Individual score doesnt really matter. The system makes you focus more on winning, id say its a fair system.

that\s the point most people in MG serious about the game and play like they should. take a spot and keep it till the end of the game, not switch every few rounds. have good team work like callout and not get mad when they die. and that's how the other team was. my team had 3 mics and the other 2 where just idk not even listing.  when you get a rank up you should play a game with all the same rank not mixed ranks.

the other team you could tell they callout out and played slowly not just rushed in and shoot every where like most on my team/

CSGO is cancer. I've spent many a year on CSS, and then CSGO went and ruined everything.

thats your opinion, and no one cares aout opinions on the internet, but then again thats just my opinion

I don't actually give useful information, hopefully I just  say something funny.

thats your opinion, and no one cares aout opinions on the internet, but then again thats just my opinion

Opinion-ception?

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

that\s the point most people in MG serious about the game and play like they should. take a spot and keep it till the end of the game, not switch every few rounds. have good team work like callout and not get mad when they die. and that's how the other team was. my team had 3 mics and the other 2 where just idk not even listing.  when you get a rank up you should play a game with all the same rank not mixed ranks.

Its easy to blame others in these types of games. And yes it does happen sometimes. But did you remain calm or did you flame your team mates for not being the way you expected them to play ect? The best thing to do is keep a positive attitude always, even if someone is trolling ect. Just laugh it off and keep positive. Negativity can cause not only yourself but your whole team to play badly.

My Rigs:

Gaming/CAD/Rendering Rig
Case:
 Corsair Air 240 , CPU: i7-4790K, Mobo: ASUS Gryphon Z97 mATX,  GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970, RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16GB, SSD: SAMSUNG 1TB 840 EVO, Cooling: Corsair H80i PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/f2TH99SFF HTPC
Case:
Silverstone ML06B, CPU: Pentium G3258, Mobo: Gigabyte GA-H97N-WiFi, RAM: G.Skill 4GB, SSD: Kingston SSDNow 120GB PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/JmZ8TW

Its easy to blame others in these types of games. And yes it does happen sometimes. But did you remain calm or did you flame your team mates for not being the way you expected them to play ect? The best thing to do is keep a positive attitude always, even if someone is trolling ect. Just laugh it off and keep positive. Negativity can cause not only yourself but your whole team to play badly.

i was calm being positive until the score was like 3-11 and then i was like fuck it you all suck im done carrying. and gave up

Wait, you're MG1 and played against MG1 and MG2s? I fail to see how that is a derank.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

Wait, you're MG1 and played against MG1 and MG2s? I fail to see how that is a derank.

no that was in a game before, i didn't derank but after 2 losses in a row after ranking up you derank (from my experience x3) the game i lost on was 2 MG 3 GNM vs 5 MG they need to make games just all MG vs all MG at least on a game after someone ranks up. you cant tell me that out of everyone playing they cant find 9 other MG's to put in a single lobby

no that was in a game before, i didn't derank but after 2 losses in a row after ranking up you derank (from my experience x3) the game i lost on was 2 MG 3 GNM vs 5 MG they need to make games just all MG vs all MG at least on a game after someone ranks up. you cant tell me that out of everyone playing they cant find 9 other MG's to put in a single lobby

Likely the other team was grouped, thats the only reason you would see that many GNM while MG1. To be fair though, there isn't that much difference between MG1 and GNM. Differing ranks happens pretty much all the way to LE. I'm DMG and see MGEs, DMGs, LEs, and the occasional LEM in a group.

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

As far as the dereank system goes, deranking from 2 losses after a rank up is annoying but I suspect it has something to do with elo resetting after a rank up.

As far as the dereank system goes, deranking from 2 losses after a rank up is annoying but I suspect it has something to do with elo resetting after a rank up.

the thing is tho. it takes forever to get to MG i've had win streaks of 18 and im being 100% honest and i didn't rank up. it took me winning 2 games against almost full MGE teams to rank up. one was a tie but it was like a win because of the rank up on it.i was GNM since 120 some wins. i ranked on my 231 win. so there is a big difference. and its not like i was shit the whole time its just hard to rank up to MG. i've played on my friends DMG account once and it seemed more of my play level because of the awesome team work. the player were better than me but i did decent in that rank. im  a huge team player even if i can carry my team i still cant win with no callouts and without people body blocking to lose time on pushing a site. just still GNM dont know yet.

Ranking up has a lot to do with performing well, especially when the whole team does well. What region are you, I might play some CSGO tomorrow.

Ranking up has a lot to do with performing well, especially when the whole team does well. What region are you, I might play some CSGO tomorrow.

NA, and i usually do good, i mean like everyone i had days i go 8-20 and days i go 30-12 but mostly i go like idk 22-17 on average. im decent i just did super good today so im pissed that my team lost and you lose elo even if you do better than everyone else in the lobby

but at thins point i dont want to go back to GNM because it will take years to get back to MG.  idc if i stay in MG for 10 years i just dont want to derank.

NA, and i usually do good, i mean like everyone i had days i go 8-20 and days i go 30-12 but mostly i go like idk 22-17 on average. im decent i just did super good today so im pissed that my team lost and you lose elo even if you do better than everyone else in the lobby

but at thins point i dont want to go back to GNM because it will take years to get back to MG.  idc if i stay in MG for 10 years i just dont want to derank.

I'm NA as well. My steamid is also DeadEyePsycho. Honestly, once you win a few it gets kind of hard to derank. I lost three in a row one day, just a bad day in general and didn't derank.

Biggest problem of CSGO.

People are focusing on rank rather than on team play.

I know it is not easy to play as team in solo queue but this is exactly why.

Biggest problem of CSGO.

People are focusing on rank rather than on team play.

I know it is not easy to play as team in solo queue but this is exactly why.

if i had a good team and lost id be fine. but when i top frag and me team doesn't even get half my kills then its a problem. they never even called out i was the only one doing it. except for a few times they did but it was when i was trying to clutch so it was annoying to a degree.

It's actually completely fine. You like most people just forget one thing, wins don't do much in CS:GO rankings. It's your contribution AND wins. If you play with better people and do well you do rank up. When you play solo and frag you frag bad people so you need to play more games in order for system to adjust and see that you are actually doing well.

Also Silver, Gold or MG it's still incredibly bad and makes no difference either way. Trust me, NO ONE has problems ranking up if they have skill to do so.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

You mean CSS ruined everything :P Split the community right down the middle. If anything CSGO has sewn the community together again. Id prefer the game without the ranking system and skins. Searching for a game on mIRC and having a dedicated server which you can control and add and remove maps from.

Honestly though, I wouldn't bother with MM, Just play faceIT or Botnet ESEA. Thing is with ESEA is that even though there's no ranking system its all about RWS, so it's just as bad.

It's actually completely fine. You like most people just forget one thing, wins don't do much in CS:GO rankings. It's your contribution AND wins. If you play with better people and do well you do rank up. When you play solo and frag you frag bad people so you need to play more games in order for system to adjust and see that you are actually doing well.

Also Silver, Gold or MG it's still incredibly bad and makes no difference either way. Trust me, NO ONE has problems ranking up if they have skill to do so.

the thing is tho you need wins or ties to rank up. you can't rank up on a loss, even if you had like 40 kills and your team has zero kills. it's only because i just ranked up and after 2 losses in a row you derank(after just ranking up). if i had like 3 wins already and lost a few idc because after you win like 3-5 games to hard to rank down. like you can try to derank after that and have to lose like 10 games to derank i know because i did it once to test it out. but if you win a game you are like 40-0, have like 10 MVP's and some other unrealistic shit then yes you'll gain a shit ton more elo and that if your opponents are the same/higher ranked than you. but since it's the first game after a rank up it really does matter on your team more than your personal performance. 

You mean CSS ruined everything :P Split the community right down the middle. If anything CSGO has sewn the community together again. Id prefer the game without the ranking system and skins. Searching for a game on mIRC and having a dedicated server which you can control and add and remove maps from.

Honestly though, I wouldn't bother with MM, Just play faceIT or Botnet ESEA. Thing is with ESEA is that even though there's no ranking system its all about RWS, so it's just as bad.

honestly the only reason i play cs go other then its fun is to try to rank up so i know that i improved my skill. honestly id hate to be global because you cant rank up from that point and it would just be boring IMO. i play to get skin drops to sell/trade up to make IRL money. and to improve and get that title of a higher rank. id just play like GMOD death match if i didn't care about skins or rank

Well no shit MM is broken...

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

the thing is tho you need wins or ties to rank up. you can't rank up on a loss

You CAN rank up on a LOSS and I have done so. 

You also can DERANK on a WIN.

they apparently removed the ability to rank up on a loss, but you can still DERANK on a WIN.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

the thing is tho you need wins or ties to rank up. you can't rank up on a loss, even if you had like 40 kills and your team has zero kills. it's only because i just ranked up and after 2 losses in a row you derank(after just ranking up). if i had like 3 wins already and lost a few idc because after you win like 3-5 games to hard to rank down. like you can try to derank after that and have to lose like 10 games to derank i know because i did it once to test it out. but if you win a game you are like 40-0, have like 10 MVP's and some other unrealistic shit then yes you'll gain a shit ton more elo and that if your opponents are the same/higher ranked than you. but since it's the first game after a rank up it really does matter on your team more than your personal performance. 

There you go reddit already did the experiment.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/3e436k/does_individual_performance_affect_your/

Spoiler