Rose Gold Beats Headphones are now available

with f.lux on, they actually look rose gold

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

Oh cool, they sell pink, $300 paper weights now. How wonderful. I stick with my ATH M-50s

Rich Purnell Is A Steely-Eyed Missile Man

Nice article. Too bad it's flawed. They did a teardown on the ancient Beats headphones. The new ones are far and away better. For reference. Funny that it was posted in 2015. It's like they went out of their way to go back to 2009 beats headphones to make sure the data fit their agenda. 

Those are the ones they did a teardown on. Here are the new ones. 

Seriously. Beats headphone hate circle jerk is insane. Tyll knows more about audio than 90% of you and has objective measurements and graphs to back up his data. 

Oh cool, they sell pink, $300 paper weights now. How wonderful. I stick with my ATH M-50s

Good lord the ATH M50 love circle jerk needs to end if anything. 

*slow clap*... This is exactly what we needed isn't it? A gorgeous pink pair of headphones to match my adorable gold iPhone 6s *facepalm*

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Yes, two years ago jerked that circle. Now I am looking for something better. But for now they will do.

Rich Purnell Is A Steely-Eyed Missile Man

$299 For Fucking Beats,I Can Get STUDIO Headphones For That,Im Getting Berdynamic DT-990 For $175 And An Amp For $100 And Its Still Cheaper,I Just DOn't Know Anymore

I got my AKG K7XX and DAC/Amp for less that 300 lol

I got my AKG K7XX and DAC/Amp for less that 300 lol

Damn,A Dac And Amp?And The AKG K7XX?You Must Have Gotten A Good Deal

AMEN! My Sennheiser PC 363D kicks the snot out of just about everything udiotechnica offers, and those aren't even the studio headphones!

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd