what pc color scheme are not overdone

pagani123

Purple.

Intel i5 4690k | NZXT Kraken x61 | MSI z97 Gaming 5 | MSI GTX 970 EVGA Supernova G2 750 G-Skill Ripjaws 16GB 2133mhz [2x8] | Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB HDD Samsung 850 EVO Series 250GB SSD NZXT H440 [black and Red]

Saving for a Dream rig :)

All black. No point in trying to show off since you're the only one looking at the damn thing.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

White and black/white and gold/white and blue. Replace white with black if you want and they will still look good. Not as many people do these, but they are still used.

Look at my shiny. The logo lights up

red and black is overdone green starting to become overdone. what colors do you think are not overdone yet.

Red and black is probably overdone because red LEDs are the easiest on the eyes in a dark room due to its low wavelength.

I kind of unintentionally fell into a black and blue theme, but it can be kind of harsh at night, so that's when the Windforce LEDs get turned off. 

I really like pink/yellow or teal/white

Higher frame rate over higher resolution.

CPU-i5 4690k -GPU-MSI 970 sli -Mobo-MSI g45 gaming -Memory-16gb crucial ballistix -PSU- EVGA 80+ gold g2 850w -Case- corsair 200r

Monitors- Acer XB240H, Asus ROG Swift, Dell P2815Q 2160p  -Keyboard- Corsair k70 RGB -Mouse- Corsair M65 -Mouse Pad- Glorious Extended Pad -Headphone- BeyerDynamic DT990 250ohm, Senheiser HD 518, Fiio E10k

All white

All black

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Either Black/Purple (have fun finding parts for that) and Blackout with the new NZXT H440

i5-4690k@4.5GHz || MSI GTX 970 || MSI z97 Gaming 5 || NZXT Kraken x61 || WD Black 1TB || Crucial MX100 || 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro || Corsair RM750 || NZXT H440 || Corsair k70 RGB mx browns || Acer H236HL || ViewSonic VX2255wm-4

I don't really see many black and gold ones. I was considering making one, but I couldn't find matching parts for the entire color scheme. For motherboards, Asus has some bronze looking ones that didn't match any other gold parts, and gigabyte had boards that had a beautiful gold square (chipset) and the rest of the board was gigabyte (so basically unusably ugly) and the mobo is the one part I do not feel confident modding. I wanted to use Adata XPG RAM, but couldn't find any parts that went with it. If I recall MSI had a 970 that was black and gold though any card can have a painter's tape/plasti-dip cooler. For cooling, it would have to be a loop or an all black air cooler (beQuiet! dark rock, was a good one?). A case would also be black with gold sprayed on. PSU would be hidden because h440 master race, and SSDs would be an 850 evo flipped upside down. 

Tip to those that are new on LTT forum- quote a post so that the person you are quoting gets a notification, otherwise they'll have no idea that you did. You can also use a tag such as @Ryoutarou97 (replace my username with anyone's. You should get a dropdown after you type the "@")to send a notification, but quoting is preferable.

Feel free to PM me about absolutely anything be it tech, math, literature, etc. I'll try my best to help. I'm currently looking for a cheap used build for around $25 to set up as a home server if anyone is selling.

If you are a native speaker please use proper English if you can. Punctuation, capitalization, and spelling are as important to making your message readable as proper night theme formatting is.

My build is fully operational, but won't be posted until after I get a GPU in it and the case arted up.

I've always thought orange with blue accents would be a good color scheme. I've never seen this done, but I actually have a case in mind for it as well as a few parts.

Edit: and a little black too

Don't do drugs. Do hugs!

I'd love to see some Black - Purple - Blue builds :'). like the one i've got or planning to do here.

then again i wonder if there is much all black builds with custom loops with black liquid

Hey bro i like yo *vomits on you*

SpOOkY  - Intel Core i7 4820K - Sapphire Radeon HD 7970GHZ Toxic Edition 6GB - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz - Gigabyte X79-UD3 - EVGA Supernova G2 850W

My GrApHiCs DeSiGn TeAcHeR Is GoInG To bE sO MaD

Pink and white/black.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

Don't be pokin' fun at my dream rig ! :D

hello_kitty_pc.jpg

We can do something about Justin Beaber, there is a 'bebian' distro (based on debian).

I would think one of the coolest things would be to make dry ice fog in your system, and shine some LED's through it to get some really cool light effects, like some purple light in a black case...

So thanks for reading guys, if this post sucked, I'm not sure what you can do, but if you liked it, go 'head and hit that like button, or maybe add me as a friend. Otherwise, go subscribe to LinusTechTips on YouTube, follow them on Twitch, follow @LinusTech on Twitter, and support them by using their affiliate code on Amazon, buying a cool T-shirt, or supporting them directly on this community forum.

who cares if the color is overdone? if you like it that's all that matters. purple and white builds are not that common 

CPU- i7 5960x MOTHERBOARD- Asus Rampage V extreme RAM- 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum ddr4 2800mhz GPU-  2X EVGA GTX 980 SC in SLI PSU- Corsair ax860 CASE- Corsair Obsidian 750d COOLING- EK cpu+dual gpu custom loop (ek supremacy evo, dual gtx 980 copper/acetal waterblocks) MOUSE- Logitech g502 proteus core KEYBOARD- Ducky shine 3 cherry mx blue switches and blue LED MONITOR- Samsung u28d590d UHD  STORAGE -  120 gb samsung 850 evo ssd, 960 gb ocz trion ssd OS- Windows 10 pro http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jtP8GX

Personally, I like combination of black with touches of blue.

You spelt "white" and "gold" wrong...

But really, a white and gold build would look awesome.

All blacks, black/silver, black and some wacky colour like pink or violet

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

Don't be pokin' fun at my dream rig ! :D

hello_kitty_pc.jpg

what spec is that?

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

The Noctua proprietary poop brown and vomit tan.

If someone makes a build with that colour scheme, I would be interested. :')

Incipere V5.0

Spoiler

CPU | i7-4790k | GPU | Nvidia GTX Titan X | Motherboard | MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition | Memory | 2x8GB Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 1866MHz | PSU | EVGA 650 G2 | Storage | Crucial BX200 240GB + Toshiba 3TB | Case | Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 5 | CPU Cooler | Noctua NH-D15

Parvulus V1.0

Spoiler

CPU | i5-4690k | GPU | Zotac GTX 960 | Motherboard | ASRock Z97M-ITX/ac | Memory | 2x4GB G.Skill Ripjaws X DDR3 1600MHz | PSU | EVGA 650 GS | Storage | Crucial BX200 240GB + WD 1TB Blue 2.5" | Case | Silverstone Sugo SG13

If you want to join a group chat of like-minded techies, gaming, and all things dank, join our Discord group. Message me or get into contact with Galaxy. http://linustechtips.com/main/user/107351-gaiaxy/

black and yellow isn't done all too often, but blue and black is fading out, which is a shame as I quite like that scheme. 

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim