Best 1080p IPS 24" Monitor?

AllHokage

Hello,

I'm just wondering what is the best best 1080P IPS 24" Monitor. I'm looking for one with the best overall display for editing/graphics.

Budget is under $1000.

Main gaming monitor (want better colour/display): Benq xl2411z

Thanks for the help :D

Might add this later...

Hello,

I'm just wondering what is the best best 1080P IPS 24" Monitor. I'm looking for one with the best overall display for editing/graphics.

Budget is under $1000.

Thanks for the help :D

and which currency is that? golly, thousand bucks you can get a 4k monitor me thinks.

nice... budget...

:)
I'd rather go cheaper than the above choice personally and get two IPS 1080p 24" monitors for a similar price.
For instance, this is a cheap IPS but for about half the price.

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The OS is like a kind food, Try it before saying if you like it or don't.

nice... budget...

:)

I'd rather go cheaper than the above choice personally and get two IPS 1080p 24" monitors for a similar price.

For instance, this is a cheap IPS but for about half the price.

Already got a 24"gaming monitor so looking for something for my graphics work around the same size, Was going to go 4k, but It still isnt fully optimised and at 24" it needs to be scaled.

Might add this later...

and which currency is that? golly, thousand bucks you can get a 4k monitor me thinks.

AUD, so around $800 USD. 4k Doesn't seem that great with 24" (too small/scales). 

Might add this later...

Dell U2414H is good

Pro Tip: don't use flash when taking pictures of your build; use a longer exposure instead. Prop up your camera with something (preferably a tripod) if necessary.

if you use retarded/autistic/etc to mean stupid please gtfo

Sorry guys, I'm just real fussy on getting my setup flush ;)

Might add this later...

Sorry guys, I'm just real fussy on getting my setup flush ;)

Two different monitors won't be flush even if they have the same screen size because of bezels.

Pro Tip: don't use flash when taking pictures of your build; use a longer exposure instead. Prop up your camera with something (preferably a tripod) if necessary.

Two different monitors won't be flush even if they have the same screen size because of bezels.

Yes I know, but the tab sizes will be smaller on one by a small bit, what gets annoying when working with graphics on a daily basis. Due to that small 2"...

Might add this later...

Yes I know, but the tab sizes will be smaller on one by a small bit, what gets annoying when working with graphics on a daily basis. Due to that small 2"...

Yeah, I guess that makes sense

Im using 3x dell 2412m monitors. While color accuracy isnt the best out of the box, i did find it suitable for document crunching. If you are willing to spend a little time calibrating, you can get those 3 at about 1k, your budget. Its not 1080p though, its 1920x1200. I found the extra 1920x120 pixess to be quite important.

To be honest i got mine mainly because i can install them in portrait mode without needing vesa mounts. Color accuracy was not a priority for me, but eyeballing the panel i think its not too shabby out of the box.

I dont know if there are amoled 24" monitors in the wild.