AMD/NVIDIA Market-Share Table Shows NVIDIA Conquering But AMD Gaining Momentum With A 0.8% Increase

Samfisher

-snip-

What did they blame it to again? Miscommunication between engineers and marketing teams? LOL

I bet they have to fire some poor bastard for that mishap.

ROG X570-F Strix AMD R9 5900X | EK Elite 360 | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64gb | Samsung 980 PRO 
ROG Strix XG349C Corsair 4000 | Bose C5 | ROG Swift PG279Q

Logitech G810 Orion Sennheiser HD 518 |  Logitech 502 Hero

Stop all this fanboy shitposting, fkin hell or I swear I will report my own thread and get everyone infracted for it.  ACT LIKE ADULTS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

-snip-

You just got rekt:

not yet... not fully.. so useless for now at least.

Guess what? None of AMD's GPU have full support either.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

-snip-

im out

*jumps off a bridge caught by reference nvidia gpu. Realized that the shitty fan was not enough to keep us both alive. Drops me into the void. - The story of the 970.

"God created war so that Americans would learn geography"

You just got rekt:

Guess what? None of AMD's GPU have full support either.

except they do.

edit : its about the future too games will soon be using closer to 5 GB of vram

1 Game, 1 finger.

blps-bench-2.jpg

67919.png

watch_dogs.gif

MordorU_2560x1440_PER_0.png

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

What did they blame it to again? Miscommunication between engineers and marketing teams? LOL

I bet they have to fire some poor bastard for that mishap.

I love that my 860M and the GTX 960 have similar memory bandwidth :D

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

Stop all this fanboy shitposting, fkin hell or I swear I will report my own thread and get everyone infracted for it.  ACT LIKE ADULTS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.

not being a fanboy just pointing out the fact that a 390 is better than a 970. Im planning for a 980ti 

67919.png

7970 beating a 980 - top kek

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

except they do.

Only feature level 12.0 just like my GTX 650ti (aka Kepler).

PMSL

For fuck sakes stop acting like children and derailing the thread, this is supposed to be a mature community and you people can't even handle that.

Grats on AMD being able to win back a portion of the market. Maybe one day they'll stop rebadging several year old architectures.

blps-bench-2.jpg

67919.png

watch_dogs.gif

MordorU_2560x1440_PER_0.png

Sony Vegas actually makes use of the available computational power when games can't.

PMSL

For fuck sakes stop acting like children and derailing the thread, this is supposed to be a mature community and you people can't even handle that.

Grats on AMD being able to win back a portion of the market. Maybe one day they'll stop rebadging several year old architectures.

how am I acting like a child?

Sony Vegas actually makes use of the available computational power when games can't.

That's the whole point of DX12

Nvidia launched an (intended) tier 2 GPU with only 2GB of VRAM in 2015.

I want to see a lot more than 0.8%.

I destroyed (and recycled) my 760 rather than sell it used, to make sure my market share swing would be 2 rather than 1 lol.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

And... Enter DX12.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

That's the whole point of DX12

Have a look at what DirectX 12 actually does then come back-the API can only do so much when the drivers are still behind.

PMSL

how am I acting like a child?

Did I specifically mention you? No, but I could throw a dart and sure as hell give you an example. This is a thread over AMD winning some market share back, not the endless debate on two fucking graphics cards with people having their heads stuck up their asses. The horse has been beat to death already.

that sucks for you come to the dark side lol

last time i brought an amd card(7870xt) it ended up similar to the picture below

9486aac3_20130222_162223.jpeg

So where do i insert my credit card.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Did I specifically mention you? No, but I could throw a dart and sure as hell give you an example. This is a thread over AMD winning some market share back, not the endless debate on two fucking graphics cards with people having their heads stuck up their asses. The horse has been beat to death already.

im sorry please dont hurt me overlord.

how does that aid your argument

*slow clap*

Its a program where AMD's cards are expected to pull ahead due to their computational power, we were talking about games.

PMSL

last time i brought an amd card(7870xt) it ended up similar to the picture below

thats an XFX card....

HOW? :D