Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

This thing looks great for lan parties.

Also its free, free stuff is always good right?

Wow nice maybe I can still game once I move into my student-appartment :D

I can't fit in my full pc and other needs to live QQ

maybe....just maybe. Love your videos guys

I want this Zotac computer because it's so small! Seems like I could fit it like under my desk with some mounts and never look at it again. Awesome!

This would be perfect for couch gaming/multimedia. Basically a Steam machine by a different name.

Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?

I wanna the Zotac because I need it for mobile work, for another option when you dont have a laptop/note book :D

For the longest time i have been interested in miny pc for several different reason. The whole idea of having a really powerful full-fledged desktop pc in such a small size always blows me away on the technical advances we can do today. The size and shape of the Zotac will fit perfectly on my desk because I don't really have any room on the floor or the resources to get something to fit a mid tower pc. Also, its exactly what i have been looking to definitely upgrade my setup. For the past 3 years i been using a hp pavilion laptop to do my youtube vdeio edits and photoshop edits but when it comes to live streaming it cant handle much due to my cpu and many other factors. Getting the Zotac Zbox will help me out so much because i wouldn't have to worry about upgrading anything for a long time so getting this will save me on money and it will give my setup a well needed upgrade.

I would love this for a small CUDA-enabled server! I currently use my old OEM desktop for that (GTX 560) and I have to turn it off when I'am home because it is so loud and big!

It would be super swell to have a small gaming capable machine in the livingroom. I dont want to become a console peasant :((((

It is small and powerful, and it's a PC so it is versatile.

Being serious, I really love the fact that it's so small, portable, while also being customizable just like a full scale tower. If I actually had one it would enable me to bring a fairly powerful PC along with me on holiday or overseas, have a backup PC in-case my main tower is down for whatever reason, and it's size can also allow for easier travelling in LAN parties. Plus it looks like a router, and I could do some serious trolling with that thing ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

~ Lachlan

doing a lot of traveling because I study abroad, would love an easy portable pc i can hook up at any tv or pc screen 

I want it because I like how small and yet so powerful it is. Definitely upgrade from my current desktop build :)
Shout out to Zotac from Croatia:)

I love the idea of having desktop like graphic in a console like form factor. It is awesome machine.

well i really want a pc that i could carry around, for instance there was a LAN even recently , and i was not going to carry my massive Stationary pc there, so i missed out on this :/

and this would probably be awesome for my brother (witch uses 6yers old PC ,its getting slow and stuff :( ) since runing on dual cores with GT 9500 512mb is not really that great right now :P

I would want it as portable gaming machine, just plug it in TV (TVs are everywhere where I go, classrooms, friend houses, partys), just bring this little box, HDMI cable, keyboard and mouse and voila. Much better than some gaming laptop, and ofc bigger screen :D

This is exactly what I need atm =D

Need something for couch gaming/in home streaming 

Hi all! I'm new. Linus media group is awesome. Sharin' the luv

I'm interested in the Zotac because their compact PC's have always gotten my attention. I would love to have one!

I could put this behind my TV, and it's more powerfull than my desktop (I know, LOL).

Zotac interest me, because its very tiny and powerfull and it will help me to get some space under the table.

Starting to create content for youtube requires to have your pc rendering and/or uploading a few hours (the conection in my city is awful) and I am not able to play or work on my pc while rendering the video. Also, having one pc in the house when the family has to do their own job in Office like... stuff... is annoying at least.

The ZBOX adresses two problems at once: not having enough space to put two big cases in the house (which requires a table and etc etc) and having a really good rig for working or even if considered, rendering!

Can also be used as a media center in the living room and it would work awesome-ly

I am interested in the Zotac ZBOX because i wonder if it could replace my huge and ugly deskop pc.

I like how such a small thing (i literaly is similar to my external usb sound card, and with that wifi antenna I COULD assume it's a beefy router) manages to have so great performance. Not to mention, this thing is better than my laptop, which will be discarded for its ram and ssd to go to MAGNUS if I win. Thank you Zotac for sponsoring Linus' videos and this giveaway, and thank you Linus for making great videos and hosting this giveaway...

Good luck to everyone...

I have nowhere to put a computer in my apartment and this would fit nicely inside my tv stand!