Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Honestly, the selling point for me would be the size. You can transport it more easily than most laptops, and modify it more easily as well.

Oh My God I'd love to have something I can actually game on compared to my Mac runnin boot camp which doesn't work very well or even maybe use it as a DNS server or web server

Would love one of these as they provide the ability to move your rig around like a laptop without sacraficing performance and keyboard size etc, would be fantastic for LAN parties!

i've always had a danky toaster laptop that barely runs any good games and it would be awesome to win a ZBOX as it would upgrade and increase my experience with gaming. The form factor compared to traditional desktops is amazing as it can lead to travelling over friends house with ease and have awesome gaming sessions.

its a nice mini pc :D to start on pc gaming lol good luck to every one :)

I think this is a great way to finally properly say that Steam Maschine could be an option for this one. I mean, i can install SteamOs and game with my gamepad on my TV with some friends when we're on weekend, instead of having a link from my main PC in my room, 2 floors down to the Living Room.

I'll be very happy to test it and have fun with it, also give a feedback if it happens i win.

I would like the zbox because I would like to give it to my dad. His computer recently died on him, I tried to fix it but it was so old that it wasn't worth putting new parts in. He has a 56" TV that he likes to watch YouTube and browse the internet on, which is about all his other copy could handle. But if he had a better system he could much more. Thank you.

Would make an excellent box to run steam big picture under my TV without taking to much space.

Gaming on the big screen can you get much more linus style than that ?

I was planing on bulding my own computer, but i want a computer that is easy to move around and not to expansive ...

It a hole lot better than my desktop pc and it smal so its easy to take to an lan and shool xD just smal and good 

I have always found myself attracted to small computers. The problem is that with compact you often take a huge hit in performance, but this of is both very capable and small. It would be lovely to have such a capable machine in such a compact for factor.

The computer that fits in carry-on luggage! I travel, and want to carry my PC with me. Here it is!

Sweet!! I'm been planing to get a new computer for some time and the zotac will be the perfect balance between space and performance.

Good luck to all of you !

I'm a web developer and currently only work off a MacBook Pro that I use both on the go, and via a dock at my desk.  I've been looking into small (and hopefully quiet) PCs that I can set up at my desk and run Linux off of (along with the mass of IE virtual machines one generally needs...).  My motto is always: the more power it's got, the more I can do with it!  It would probably end up being a mixture of steam box, VM host, and all-round Linux box for my development needs.  The size is the most practical, as I can mount it somewhere out of the way from my already cluttered desk...

Because turnips... Haha I'm just getting started out as a graphic designer and video editor and my PC just can't handle any serious stuff hindering my development. Having this would seriously help me out due to it's compact size and ease of use.

My current box is pretty shitty, I'd like a new one!

I Prefer the small formfaktor, and also my Xbox just died so I'm Happy to Join the masterrace :D

I'd like to have a PC running my 50'' Sony TV, so a small system that I could just slap on the back of the TV would be great.

I'd love to win this zotac zbox magnus!

It'd look sleek on my desk and I'd definitely make use out of it. 

I'd love to win the giveaway souly for the chance to have a lounge room gaming experience that's puts consoles to shame. Not hating on consoles, just saying this is better. Lol.