Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I'm looking to turn this into an ultra small form factor server to host some lightweight services on my network.

I want it! Intel core 2duo & GeForce 9600gt that fails on most games it should be able to run makes for a crappy pc for other than browsing.

I want it because Ive been in the market for a great micro pc for a while and thus Zotac device seems like my best bet the specs are absolutely amazing. I would be happy to use this pc as my new daily driver!

I'm actually in the run for this because my roomie has been wanting a gaming computer, and she doesn't have a whole lot of room for a desktop rig, and this would be just perfect.

Magnus is the type of PC that I would personally like to use for a few reasons.
First one is that I dont have money for a fairly good laptop :(. (Avrage salary here in Romania is 250E per month , 200-220E bills 30E for going out and food.)
I work in event-organizing here in Cluj , Romania. (Worked @ DreamHack Open 2015 ; Untold Festival ; helped some friends @ ZAIN & Day 15, Electric Castle , etc.)
And everywhere I go I am only with my phone (Nokia Lumia 635) and do all the work on it. And I would preffer a small pc with a monitor (ofc with mouse and keyboard , power cables) in a suitcase / backpack (Element Mohave Rasta) and I can mount it and use it anyway I need. It would make work to me a lot easier , and I would easily keep track of volunteers name and phone number. I can connect a projector to it and explain to the volunteers what they have to do easily. And for my personal use , my friend has an X-CARVE that is controlled by a PC. And he has some rusty ol' PC and it works damn hard , and sometimes is not even there ! So I can just connect it to Magnus and start carving :). And I could game with my brother on it , and with other organizers , because it doesn't take so much space. 

I'm using a Toshiba laptop as my desktop and i can't afford a new build/pre-built and this would work perfectly next to my TV and some ram, Ubuntu  and SSD are cheap enough to come by and if nothing else I can take apart one of my external drives and use it an the HDD and it is perfect for watching all Linus video and any other YouTube video.

I would like to give this to my girlfriend for Christmas.

She only has a $100 refurbished Lenovo w/ 2GB Ram, No GPU and a Core 2 Duo.

The thing can barely even play videos (screen tearing) and has NO 3D gaming capabilty whatsoever.

I was going to upgrade the turd box, but kitting out the ZOTAC MAGNUS EN970 would be a much better option.

Most GPU's wont work in the Lenovo because the PSU is only 280W.

Plus we are both disabled and poor.

Please please please, help get her a PC made this century.

41znJzmC9fL._SY355_.jpg

Need it to replace my old ass PC, and also, because of its size. A perfect fitting for a little apartment.

I don't have a desktop and i have only i3 laptop with intel graphic card yaaay! it would be nice if I win the ZOTAC

I like the Zotac ZBOX because it's basicly my PC in a small box! The only difference is that the Zbox isnt broken like my PC D; Plus it's very small wich is great since i have to move around very very much and my old 2004 laptop isnt the lightest anymore ^_^

I would love to have this PC hidden away on the back of my TV and use it as a htpc!

I've been wating to put a PC in the living room for awhile now and I think this would be a great fit.

It would be awesome to have something small to keep as a media pc.

Ima simple man, I see giveaway I participate. Thank you.

Wouldn't keep it but instead give it to my friend. I recently built my first rig and still feel the itch to tinker so this would be an awesome thing to work on.

Relatively powerful machine fit in such a small form factor a.k.a. awesomeness...

I'll join in on this giveaway...

I saw the linustech review and it felt really strong and powerful for its size.