Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Awesome very cool give away by Zotac Allways would LOVE a small form factor pc would Suits my needs right down to the BONE

Multiple big displays, wireless speed, non-stop usage tests.

I want to test it at work (when using at the same time: pdf, email, crm, erp, office, Autocad, on a 60inch display);

I want to test it at home (non-stop usage, watching 4K movies, office, mozilla, on multiple 27inch displays).

I want to see if I can get used to carry it with me.

I want to compare it to a good performance laptop because at work I buy and recommend mostly laptops (for me their main drawbacks are Multiple big displays, but they are cheap, reliable and portable - when bought smart).

I want to say hello from Poland! I wanted to play Fallout 4 and Witcher 3 (you know,that awsome game from my country?:)), but my old komputer is... hmpf ... Old:) i hope that Zotac and Linus team will make my dreams come True! Have a nice Day!

its really compact and easy to set up in the living room or at a small lan party with friends 

I am interested in the Zotac ZBox because of how much more room it will free up my desktop and I believe the ZBox will be able to provide the power and performance in its small compact size to replace my desktop.   Thank You for providing the giveaway and good luck to everyone else as well.

This could make a great steam machine for the living room this is why i want it.

Really want to get a hold of a tiny system. I'd just love a Zotac ZBOX!

The zotac ZBOX would be used in my situation, I don't have a desk to have a desktop on so I use my 65" tv in a separate room but it the of I have hooked up to my tv is loud and it takes away from the gaming experience so have a small pic like this you can put in the back of your tv and you can game with out the annoying sound of fans blowing air constantly. And that's why I would want one so I can game with only the game sounds.

I really wanted a small, slick looking Home/Gaming/Media PC for the living room to enjoy with my family. The ZBOX MAGNUS would be the perfect fit! Good luck to all!

First, i am using a dell optiplex 745 with a pentium 4 running ubuntu and i want to do a bit of gaming.

I'd put it in my living room as a console/media pc. Hope to win and good luck everyone.

Zotac is a great company that puts other PC builders both high end manufacturers and at home PC builders to shame once they see such a great mini PC in such a tiny case.

I really like how it's really small and portable, it would be perfect for moving around betwenn places with me

Impressive how such a small computer can have so much power in it. This would be my first gaming PC. The computer is also looking very portable, so bringing it to friends shouldn't be a problem.

My "gaming laptop" 's mobo died soooooooo, i need a new computer :P.

I have been wanting a Zbox to run steam in home streaming and us it in my living room, would be amazing.

I really like zotac because of the form factor of pc they provide and seemingly the quality of pc, I've seen linus' review of other small PCs like the brix and such and they really just didn't seem like good machines. On the other hand zotac actually seems like a quality over in a small case that will last a long time.

I REALLY want to benchamark this against my full tower AMD build with a GTX 960. Hope I win, then i know what i`m getting for black friday. DDR3L RAM xD.