Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

This would be a bad ass steam box for my living room  :D

this whould be great as a steammachine / mediacenter to put next to my tv!

good luck to all!

Interested in that sweet & sexy new all-in-one from Zotac, the ZBOX MAGNUS EN970, that Linus checked out about a month ago? Then you're in luck, because we are giving that badboy away!

If you haven't seen the video yet (firstly, shame on you for not watching our videos daily ;) JK of course, no judgement here...) you can check that out below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssD1ALBZEZk&feature=youtu.be

But if you're more of a spec sheet guy or gal, click here to see the full breakdown.

Please keep in mind that this is a barebones kit. It does not include RAM, storage, or an OS, so the potential winner must be prepared to provide that on their own.

Alright, that's all well and good... now how do I WIN!?

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Zotac know what makes you interested in the ZBOX when compared to a traditional desktop. And, if you're feeling appreciative, head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

The one winner will be selected at random on November 23, 2015.

One entry (comment) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

The winner will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all!!

The thing that makes it different than traditional desktop pc is that, everyone want to have a console but console came with a price but the price that console offers is not on par with the quality so, yeah it's much better than the console and traditional desktop pc itself. Another thing is that steam is making a steam machine which is just basically a small form factor pc with steam os installed, talking about steam os it's very alien I mean it's just launched like months ago, yet still little people have payed attention. With the Zbox I'm sure that it's giving the comfort and the performance of a steam machine without sacrificing an os. I think the Zbox is a breakthrough of a modern era gaming, because sometimes smaller is better, right? Well it doesn't apply with phones but you get the idea. So yeah Zbox is your best bet for console like gaming without the crappy performance of a console. And good luck to other competitors and congrats to the winner...

DESKTOP PC :

CPU :RYZEN 5 2600/ GPU :MSI Ventus OC GTX 1660 Ti/ RAM :Team Elite 2x8/ PSU :Corsair CX650M/ HDD :Toshiba 2TB/ SSD :Adata XPG M.2 SATA 265GB/ COOLER :Be Quite 2x140mm / MOBO :Asus TUF B450 Gaming

LAPTOP :

CPU :i7-4710HQ/ GPU :GTX 860M/ RAM :8GB OEM/ HDD :1 TB 

PERIPHERALS :

MOUSE :LOGITECH G502/ HEADSET :HyperX Cloud Alpha/ KEYBOARD :Logitech G Pro 

POSSIBLE PC BUILD :

PC PART LINK

U can just hide it anywhere u want to - behind monitor or under desk for example.

Finally a decent mini pc for gaming . Cant say no to that. 

Hi,
When I saw this tiny computer, my first impressions were it looks like digital TV box.Very big plus is that you can hang it up behind TV (on the wall) + some wireless keyboard with trackpad - Voala! Home media center. :)) It will be nice to have machine like that ,compact, effective and easy to carry around if you travel or smth. Also "giveaways" - everyone loves them.

Zotac for the Win!!!

I was impressed by the low wattage yet great video performance.

I think I can end world hunger with this computer.

I got an big old tower PC that is dying on me atm. And becaues I love pretty much every extreme compact machine. And this would be a big upgrade to the PC im using right now I would be more than happy to get that one.

Hope I win and best luck to everyone, Lasse

Its nice to see Zotac giving a great little machine like this away! 

Nice to see a decent performing machine being given away! good job Zotac, not only on the giveaway but also a really decent design job!

Whoever wins this is V-lucky!

Always wanted to have one of these so i could slap my console lover peasants friends with it...did i say that im poor...

I am interested in this because it will replace the tiny PC I build for my wife that has never worked well, and it will fit perfectly into the custom cabinets where I have mounted her rig.

Who knew the phantom console could be out done so hard in such a small package. I want this to replace my old and busted full tower im using as an htpc...

It is awesome for traveling and have a nice gaming machine wherever you go!

And I'm sure ill be the only one in South Africa that has one!

Well I've always been a console gamer and I've never had enough money to buy or build a gaming computer. I would want this because I've never pc gamed and it would be a fun experience. Thanks for your time

Because I want to play games on my TV and I don't want a big computer case next to my Tv so...

Awesome small form factor machine....and it better than my desktop....GO ZOTAC!!!

Lonely Days Alpha HERE

Games on the Cheap HERE

I like the idea of a small pc but I would prefer a large desktop pc, since I'm large I want large things. But nevertheless it would perfect for a HTPC, or something to replace my sister's laptop with a dying amd apu.

I want it because it's tiny, you can easily put near a TV!

I Love the size of the zotac ZBOX. Good luck on winning such an amazing produce.

Since I'm always on the road, AND I'm too much of a nerd to have a laptop I can't tweak, for the past year I've been forced to move around with a mini-itx pc in my suitcase.

Now, if you guys would be so nice as to give me that ZBox, there'd be more space in my suitcase for clothes and shoes, y'know, things people actually need during the winter.

So please, don't let me die of hypothermia. Give me that mini PC. Please?