Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Hey guys, I've been following video games for the past decade, but I don't own a computer, just an old laptop. The last game I played was Halo 2. And I'm tired of watching gameplay movies on youtube, It will be years before I can afford a decent PC, I really really want to catch up to modern video games, and this is my only chance. This would change my life! Anyway, love you guys.

I would love to have a computer with a decent graphics card and i love the idea of a small form factor pc!

I'd use it as a replacement for my current original arcade Xbox 360. A little bit of a step up 

There's no such thing as a painless lesson-they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first. Although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah... a heart made Fullmetal.

I'm sure this won't be a very unique answer, but I have to go with the size of the unit.

A device like the XBOX EN970 is small enough that it should work well as a gaming-oriented HTPC.  Especially since the inclusion of the desktop GTX 960 pairs well with how most people are still using 1080p TVs.  I currently have a normal PC serving as a gaming-oriented HTPC, and that's mostly because of size being a double-edged sword when it comes to personal PC builds.  In my experience, as you go down in case size, you end up suffering from the lack of space due to simply how large and overbearing a lot of computer components are.  Yeah, I'm looking at you, 24-pin ATX power connector!  :angry:  In trying to use cases like the Silverstone ML07, I found myself getting frustrated due to the builds just not being very clean.  Fortunately, an OEM like Zotac can mitigate the size issues by building a custom board that encapsulates all of the problematic wiring.  Another aspect that definitely intrigued me was that even though it's small, it can still fit plenty of storage.  I've used NUCs in the past, and while they're nice little machines, their lack of storage would kill their ability to be gaming-oriented.  Well... that and their lack of a dedicated GPU!  :lol:  I was actually pleasantly shocked when I saw that the EN970 could fit two 2.5" drives in it as that's enough for a SSD and a mechanical drive for games.

It's a nice piece of equipament, I love tiny computers beacause I move a lot and don't like the trackpad and keyboard that comes with the laptops that I tried. Right now im using the laptop that I have as a computer with screen, mouse, headset and keyboard all plug in. I'm from Brazil and the Zotac probably won't sell the ZBox here, and this is my only chance to to get acess a something like this.

i would like to win the magnus en970 because reasons

i always wanted a small portable gaming/workstation sort of computer which i can plug in anywhere and continue to play or work from anywhere . i think ZBOX suffices all my needs from a sweet compact PC ! i think this is what makes me interested about this small beasty box ! Hope i wins !

I would like a HTPC and powerful mini-PC for use in my living room so I can get more out of my man-dungeon and join my girlfriend in our living room more often.

A Zotac mini-PC such as the NEN would allow me to sit in the living room and play games and stream movies.

Is it still on>? May I be the last lucky one? Please, need a pc for school. =) And may the luckiest one win! fair winnings for all! And thanks Zotac for giving and LMG for hosting!

Started University this year so i partly moved outof my parents house (Monday-Friday) so my Plan is to buy a Notebook, because always move my PC would be stressfull as fuck. So this little Bad Boy would be perfekt for me ;)

CPU: Intel core i7 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX970 G1 | MB: Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 | PSU: BeQuiet Straight Power E8 680W

SSD: Samsung 840 EVO | HDD: 1x 1Tb WD Caviar Black & 1x Samsung Spinpoint whatever 5400rpm | Operating System: Windows 7 + Windows 10TP

I find the Zotac good because its just high performace for the size it is, it would work great as a media computer for the loungeroom as you can hide it anywhere but has the grunt if you want to play a game if you really wanted to or if your going on holiday you can take it around with you to look at all your awesome videos you take back at the hotel into there tv

I really like the size of this computer and i'd use it to replace my old laptop that can bot really run any game.

I don't own a console and I believe if you game on a console, it is because you want to just relax, but with this, I can have the comfort of a console but with the power of a pc

I have one GTX960 in my pc already, but cannot carry that one everywhere, where i want it to be, but this is pretty handy. :)

I really just built a new PC, but it isn't great sooo it should probably go to someone else

The ZBOX is literally exactly what I need in my life.. Currently using an old desktop by my feet - emitting enough heat to rival the toasty outside sun, its specs are old, everything about it is bad and old! The ZBOX will fit into my setup perfectly being used for office, media and maybe even a little PC gaming and will look right at home alongside my other consoles! Its amazing, a space saver, a compact piece of engineering that can only make the life of sad, non-laptop owner so much easier :D. I believe a 21st century boombox (err ZBOX) is in order and perfectly suited to any task at any time - just what every person needs!

would prefer this over a gaming desktop at my current predicament where i have a non-permanent residence which makes it easier to travel around with.

The possibilities are wonderful with this small box. 

• I could turn this into an HTPC/SteamBox for the living room.  
  • As a desktop PC, it's tiny yet powerful enough to play most games at a decent fps.
  • The dual NICs means I could stash it on my network rack as a router.
  • Back to the gaming, as a small form factor PC, carrying it to LAN parties would be awesome.
  • Multi HDD bays, dual NICs with a lot of RAM, I could easily turn this into a performance NAS box. Just have to wait for the 3 and 4TB 2.5" HDDs.

I may even buy a few if I don't win.