Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

A powerful package in a small box, whats not to love? Being in a small house with a larger family, this thing would be a great space saver over any desktop.

Thanks for the Giveaway opportunity; this is my first post on the forums so hello everyone.

I’m most interested in the ZBOX’s capabilities for the average gamer; could devices like these replace tower computers altogether for users who don’t upgrade regularly?

Although I agree that the Zotac Zbox is a little pricey for what’s included, I’m still excited to see that PC’s are expanding into the micro-console market. As technology continues to grow and become more affordable, these smaller systems would be ideal for travel and provide a greater aesthetic appeal than towers.

I just love the way it is so different from other computers!
It's so tiny and so strong, I'd love to have it definately! :)

I personally love the form factor of the ZBOX! It is perfect for a semi portable PC. Also, this would make a great Steam Machine!

Thanks for this opportunity LTT & Zotac. I really like the profile of the Magnus; it’s a real space saver and fantastically practical computer. Also, with the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 I can efficiently contribute to BOINC projects like Folding@Home & Seti@Home whilst also enjoying a great gaming experience.

I would probably use it as a substitute for a PS4/XB1 in my living room. Something for the whole family to enjoy, not just me. That 960 should be good enough for the games that would be played, would be a good christmas present as well. 

Because it does not look awkward in living room like a pc

The size of this PC is ideal for installation in a rack in my room as HTPC ;)

I would love something to hook up to my TV and use it like a regular gaming "console" sort of thing.

Join da discord 

Spoiler

(Intel Core i5 4590 - XFX R9 280 - ASUS z97-A USB 3.1 - EVGA SuperNOVA 750B - 16GB EVGA DDR3-EDITION - NZXT H440 -

WD BLACK 1TB - OZC ARC 100 240gb)

#locked(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

What makes you interested in the ZBOX when compared to a traditional desktop?

Definitely the small size without sacrificing too much power especially with the video card.  Most small systems give you a good amount of RAM and a decent CPU but then leave you with onboard graphics, like the Mac Mini, in a system this size.  Add to that the ability to change the RAM and storage as you want rather then soldering it onto the system like the Mac Mini - another definite plus.

Well I have an XBOX. I now need a ZBOX to continue my collection of boxes. 

It would be cool to have something like this that I could use as a combined kodi / webserver / crashplan box that is still small enough to sit underneath my TV and powerful enough to do the day to day stuff that we all like to do in a box the same size as my dvd player

The Magnus would make an ultimate living room HTPC/streaming PC for me.  My main rig is already ITX so going one step smaller for the "baby" brother would be phenomenal.

I've been looking for a SFF PC to put in my upstairs family room. Something that is low-profile would be perfect and easy to find space for. 

But to be honest, it's so my son can play Lego racers.

Thanks!

I really want to try this out for a sit on the couch experience I would like having it thanks lol

This would be the best gift for my gf, to get rid of the junky box she has. I just introduced her into gaming recently since 26 years of her life she had never picked up video gaming.  I hope this is the way you register to win?

small box, can fit under my desk or behind the TV. or even on the go as a backup system. so yeah - would appreciate :P

Bitfenix Phenom M White | ASUS RoG Maximus VIII Gene | Intel i7 6700K @4.6GHz | HyperX Savage 2800MHz CL14 DDR4 16GB | EVGA GTX1080 SC | Intel 750 Series PCIe SSD 400GB | EVGA SuperNova G2 550W | Windows 10 Professional x64 | Logitech G900, Corsair K70 RGB MXbrown O-ringed, BeyerDynamic DT880 (600 Ω) on Fiio E10K & Samson Meteor | Dell U2715H 27", Samsung SyncMaster P2450H 24", Samsung SyncMaster 931BF 19" | DIY Ambilight