Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I am in need of a good gaming computer that takes up little space . This will make my day. Hope I win

My girlfriend always said that size does not matter and the zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 proved me that this is right and a fun fact is that this little box is more powerful than my PC. Love the show 

Magnus looks so tiny, it would save a ton of space in my dorm room. 

Who doesn't want a small package with a powerful thing inside?

Absolute tiny form factor and portable

The reason I want to win this is to gift my friend a good computer because he is using a really old one and getting 2fps on league of legend .

Yes! Awesome giveaway! Htpc/media/gamecenter for underneath the tv!!! Want it! Awesome!

Need one for research on thermals in competition and comparison with my project :)

Hello there!

Thanks for the giveaway, a replacement for my old(ish) Zbox :-)

Console sized, PC gaming power. Perfect to stay near the TV for entertainment! hope to win :D

I would like to win it due to its size! My current system is big and heavy and something like this would be perfect for LANs or travelling. :)

this much in a lil box still cant get my head around it im in using a toshiba b5212 celeron laptop taken apart as a makeshift desktop :P

I go fore movies and maybe some games. But this pc well be good thing in my home.

I'm currently a student on a school where the computer a basically toasters. It would be awesome if I could take my own overkill miniscule computer with me to actually achieve something in informatics class.

I want to win this Master Linus, will you let me win this Master?  :D

I would love to win the Zotac ZBOX Magnus EN970 because my current PC is not very good at all, and I would love to start playing a lot more games with my friends as at the moment I can't really.

Thanks,

Rhysenator

i like how it's able to packed those high end components into 1 tiny compact Zotac Zbox. This would be my desktop replacement :)

Why ZBOX Magnus EN970? Is it because it is an amazing example of how miniaturization technology has evolved? Is it because its super portable and able to do decent gaming making LAN parties awesome because you don't have to lug a conventional sided desktop around? Is it because it leaves my desktop, which leaves my laptop light years in the dust, light years in the dust? no. 

ITS BECAUSE ITS A FREAKING MAGNUS. 

p.s. I really want this

p.p.s If i win it i'm probably going to give it to my girlfriend.

Have a nice day.

I just got my home theater setup so this mini PC would be great as a home theater PC, and for Steam in home streaming. 

Thanks to Linus Tech Tips and Zotac for a great world wide giveaway!

Good luck everyone!

I'm interested in the Zotac Magnus to have a PC in my living room. The form factor and convenience seems unmatched, and so many possibilities arise with this device that I couldn't do without moving my main PC back and forth (which is annoying).