Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

My current computer uses the CPU's graphics for games and I have a Celeron! I hope I win!

The reason I want this is because it's very portable. It would be nice to take to my friends house for gaming.

Would make a great upgrade for my wife, she's rockin my old Q6600 for video rendering and light gaming. Drawing happens on her B-day too! *Fingers Crossed*

That would be very nice to get it, 'cause i was looking for a xmas present for my gf, heh.

The flexibility that computers like ZBOX provide is unparalleled due to their small form factor and high performance. Breaking away from the traditional big and heavy desktops shows the astounding technological progress within the last 5 years. I would love to win this.

Hi, well I don´t really want this for me. I have a very nice PC and I do not need second one, however New Year is coming and I would like to give it to my GF, because she´s still using PC from 2002 with XP on it.

It would be great to use as I travel between homes a lot - would make it easy to keep everything I need on me and just utilise pre existing monitors.

Also it looks a sexy PC! :D

Having a HTPC sized box with gaming capabilities sounds like a dream. Best of gaming through Steam and best of multimedia through Plex and Kodi.

I've been looking for a way to game on my TV without having to submit to my old xbox 360.  Having something that I can steam stream to would be excellent, but having something that can run games reliably in its own right is even better. 60fps is important when I'm running on my main build, sat only a foot or so from my monitors, but when I'm slumped on the couch staring at my 6 year old barely 1080p LCD TV, having anything that can output more than the 720p that the xbox can output would be a massive improvement. I love the idea of barebones mini gaming PCs and would love to get to play with one first hand :)

Wife: You have a PC at work why do you need another one just for gaming?

Me: Well my work PC has a 3 year old GPU that wasn't designed for gaming and...

Wife: Why don't you just get a console that actually looks good in our living room.

Me: *under breath: peasant* ahem how about a really small PC.

Me: Looks at the price of this vs building a budget standard atx scrapyard wars-esque system.

Me: Looks at recent bank statement

Me: Cries

Me: Sees Linus's latest video

Me: pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease

PS Amy if you're reading this for some reason: love you baby xxx

I'd like it because it's tiny, I like tiny thinks ;), not really but I really want to make my gaming setup neat and tidy and it's really hard with how big my PC is and all the damn cables.

Wife: You have a PC at work why do you need another one just for gaming?

Me: Well my work PC has a 3 year old GPU that wasn't designed for gaming and...

Wife: Why don't you just get a console that actually looks good in our living room.

Me: *under breath: peasant* ahem how about a really small PC.

Me: Looks at the price of this vs building a budget standard atx scrapyard wars-esque system.

Me: Looks at recent bank statement

Me: Cries

Me: Sees Linus's latest video

Me: pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease

PS Amy if you're reading this for some reason: love you baby xxx

It is the perfect console replacement when some couch gaming is on the agenda!

Because it looks portable. Having something portable AND as powerful as a full size desktop would be pretty cool.

Just adding turnip for extra luck.

I'm currently using a laptop as my "gaming" rig which has an i5 460m and some super old gt420m. I'm a huge CS player but im only getting around 30-40fps on low settings...My steam library has some order super cool games like Metro Redux, Skyrim, Far Cry 3 and some other AAA titles. Considering buying Fallout 4 but my rig clearly cant run it. The Zotac box would be perfect for me as I don't have a lot of real estate on my desk as I'm also sharing with my sister. Also Linus is da man, really cool build guides which I cry whenever i watch it and I also wish to be like u which gets sent GTX Titan X's whenever u ask for it :( . This Zotac box would be awesome and it will be AWESOME if i won this!! Too whoever is reading this HAVE AN AWESOME DAY! I love u mom 

I'd love to have one dedicated to casual gaming, so I could leave my audio production PC be just that, with no additional media cluster!

This would be perfect for my son since he doesn't have a lot of room for a full or mid tower rig in his room.

"IT DOES NO GOOD IT NEVER DIES
           EVIL NEVER DIES"

The Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS would be PERFECT! It has enough power to run games, do some graphic design and it can fit in my tiny room! At the moment I am learning all that I can about web developing, programming and games design but it is kinda hard sometime with 4-8 year old hardware. The ZBOX would be great to continue learning!

What makes me interested in this system is the fact you can take it anywhere with ease.

I go to a lot of lans and lugging around a case makes life hard sometimes.

It would also be a very decent living room PC so i could take full advantage of Steam and Nvidia streaming.

All in all its just an amazing little rig that i would love to get my hands on.

Thanks for the opportunity guys