Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Well, if I get this, it's going to go into my car as part of an "upgrade" I'm going to be working on over the winter (in a nice heated garage.) My original plan was to use some spart parts and refurbished parts via Microcenter, an find the tiniest practical case I could, but the physical size of the Zotac box is perfect - I'll only have to file a few millimeters out of the bottom of the center compartment - instead of finding some other place to mount a larger case.

so ya, if i get this, it's going to be powering a mobile game-rig displaying on a pull-down projector screen out the back of my volvo. That's (hopefully, going to be) pretty sweeeet.

I wanna win becuase I want an ultra-portable PC to take to school with me. This way I can work on/with current software (the Macs our school uses is like still running OSX 10.6 and Windows 7)

A box for under the television that is better than a chromecast. Yay :D

I am interested in the zbox purely Because of the size vs performance. I have no space for a full size PC, so a Zbox would be perfect for me. Thanks for the giveaway!

I've never know of barebone PC before and this looks like an interesting piece to start messing around with. And I have everything laying around except for the GPU but it wont be that hard to start something like a home automation project haha

I love how compact powerful and beautiful it is at the same time...plus it would go great with my black and orange setup!

I need a PC to give to my girlfriend, and I want to introduce her to the gaming expirience, so I think this tiny box will do the trick, so I wish I get elected, so both of us can enjoy the zotac ZBOX Angus, I mean... Magnus :)

The Zotac is the solution for those that don't want to lug a mid-tower from place to place for just a casual gaming experience. Sure, a decent laptop could give you the same experience, but who doesn't love something that is this compact!

Hi my name is Alin Morosanu are from Romania , will track every day and I would like very much to get that Zotac .thank you

Well, for me the answer to the question is quite simple. Not only do i not have a lot of space in my room for me to have anything larger than a laptop, but i also move around a lot so having a larger desktop computer is relatively unpractical. I still want to play videogames though and on my currently pretty outdated non-gaming laptop that i still use, that's starting to be close to impossible even at lower resolutions so i will soon either have to buy a new laptop or i'll gladly look forward to getting the ZBOX.

A compact design backed by potent processing power inside is what makes the Zotac ZBOX an interesting piece of hardware to me!!

i think the size of it is cool and would be nice to set up in a living room or something

CPU:i5 4670k GPU:GTX 660 Ti RAM:HyperX Savage 16GB (2x8GB) PSU:Thermaltake TR2 600W Bronze Mobo:asus z87-a Case:Corsair Carbide 300R Storage: 120gb samsung 840 evo, 240gb HyperX 3K, WD 2tb green Monitors: Asus VG248 144hz, Asus VS247

I want it!! Sleepover purposes! Team nosleep! Hahah and also for my small desk it fit so well :3

I would so build an old school emulator and steam gaming PC out of this :D

This thing is the killer when size actually matters.... You know, I don't have a lot of desk space to spare.

Hey guys, If i was to win it, It would go to my mate who spends 5 days a week living out of a hotel room for his job away from his wife and kids.

Loves his games and was talking about wanting to do a little build to be able to take away with him.

I want this mini PC because it's way better then my desktop PC, and it's small so I can put it anywhere I want :)

I would love to win this Zbox because i have limited space where i usually sit with my computer, and i would love to free up some space by getting my laptop of my tiny tiny desk and just adding that little box as my computer would make so i actually could get some space to use my desk for desk related stuff like studying and work. with my laptop on the table the only thing i can fit is the mouse i am using and that is pretty bare bones with space for it, so yeah, it would make my life easy if i had one of those :)