Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

the zbox interests me cuz it packs a great desktop GPU and a laptop i5 in a really small form factor. Compared to a traditional desktop, it takes up much smaller space and is suitable for me, cuz i have limited desk space :)

This would be awesome as a htpc/gaming rig for my living room!

A tiny PC like this can be a great present to my dad or my sister

OMG it's like the coolest PC ever! Powerfull, small, sexy.. :D I would gladly give it to my dad as a present, so he can use it as a daily driver :) And I'll show him how to steam games to the living room, so he can play DOTA2 on our TV :D Although I can imagine my mom gettin pissed while he does that, but I will figure a solution to this problem later :P

It look cool for that much horde pover.

And i would like it to upgrade from 96mb GPU and 2.8 single core cpu

I love the idea behind the Zbox. Takes up very little space whilst providing a powerful gaming experience that only larger desktops can handle. Love the work from Zotac. :)

I am currently "rocking" a G75 with a puny GTX 670m. I have always been for compact and mobile hardcore gaming and this seems like a heavenly option for the massive rig hater.. Who knows, perhaps there will be more to these holidays than disappointment and heartbreak...

I want it because it is so small I can actually hide it away from my dog, who is a chewing monster and would rip apart a traditional one in minutes. Also, the performance that comes out of it is great.

I would love to win this PC! It's a little ass kicker and it doesn't look like it would be... If you can fit this much power into a tiny build like this, then hell. PCMASTERRACE for sure!

Please let me win,my old is dead and I need new machine to play cs go. By the way love your videos keep it up..

It would be pretty sweet to game on a pc that is smaller and more powerful than my current one, so... in RNGeesus we trust?

I want it!!!! I would love to have a small form factor powerfull pc. All systems I have, Freenas storage box, router, virtualization server, laptop, Look cool and are small form factor. Everything is in my study room and in plain sight so I need/want everything to look cool and not take up so much space :-) 

Please let me win,my old is dead and I need new machine to play cs go. By the way love your videos keep it up..

I Really like the m.2 compatability and also that a 960 is in there.

Keep up the videos congrats on getting the pfsense up and running. I likes the one I set up and ran sadly the hardware ( very old pc) gave out on me . Just want to see what I can do with the small form factor of that box

I just find it cool that the machine can almost match the power of my desktop in such a small form factor. Im only running a 760, so its only a 9% increase, and im running an i7-3770, so its not much of an upgrade or anything, just a cool machine.

I want the Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 because I don't have a computer and I need a new one to start my own youtube channel and I really find the compactness of the ZBOX really awesome.

this would be one epic pc for me to have as at the moment I and gaming and doing major editing on a macbook air :(

I'm gonna win guys, don't bother commenting...

Guys...

Stahp..

Don't comment...

PLEASE!

I wanna win..

I'm never gonna win :(

Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue

Would like to try steam OS on this.

New: PCPartPicker part list

Old:Intel® Core2 Quad CPU Q8400 @ 2.66GHz, GIGABYTE GA-EP43T-UD3L, 4 GB Elixir PC3 ddr3-1333,  ASUS RADEON R7 260X, Thermaltake M9, 1TB HDD, GreatWall GW550SEL 550 WATT, BENQ GW2255, Hyper T4, Samson SR950 Headphones, fiio ek10.

It's a really nice form factor and quite a bit better than my current build. 

Wow reasons a plenty.
A ) It's so tiny, hauling around a full on desktop rig can get tedious.
B ) I want to make the console kids jealous as F; especially my roommate, haha.

C ) I'm currently gaming on a GTX 750ti
D ) Because winning free PC stuff is amazing.
E ) I'd get mentioned on a Linus Tech Tips video.