Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

The size of it and its portability is what interest me so much about the Zotac ZBOX

I'll hide it behind my TV with wireless keyboard/mouse! It will be great for TV gaming without a big tower on the ground!

Its an interesting pc because it has an awesome ratio power/volume.

Also i need a substitute for my very old potato.

It's a great tiny gaming PC capable of running high end games better than a console. Great for TV setups or small offices.

Holy smokes, this would be an amazing HTPC or something to strap to the back of a monitor for a super configurable All in One... *drools*

My teacher needs a new PC because our DELL one are terrible so i would love to supprise her!

And because its so small, i could still bring it home each night and use it myself as a gaming rig!

I have always wanted something like a mini pc so that it can be put next to a tv or in the shelf

I want the Zotac because I want to see how it stacks up against the "Super Fast" pc  :blink: my boss says he has!

I'm Lars,

Just a boy who wants to play games with good framerates.

I choose this because it is portable and not heavy at all.

Thanks for the opportunity LMG!

I would like this because I intend to use the EN970 as a CentOS and SteamOS dual-boot machine to work hard and play harder, my current PC with an AMD 5800k and ZOTAC 750Ti is beginning to show its age and I will scrap some storage from it to complete the build. Also considering using this as a head-less plex media server and NAS box that my parents would highly appreciate. The possibilities are endless and the added flexibility of its form factor means I can carry this with me when I am posted(IT guy) elsewhere.

I would like to own this small pc because I really don't have a pc and I really that the small form factor and that I get to choose some of my own parts would jupstart my love for building pcs

My parents are divorced and I'd like to play some games and watch videos when I'm not able to use my own pc.

I'd be so happy as we don't have that much money to spend!

Main gaming pc: Lian-Li Lancool II Mesh Performance - Ryzen 5 5600X - MSI GTX1080Ti Armor - AMD Wraith Spire RGB - ASUS TUF Gaming B550 Plus - Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 2x8GB 3200MHz - 500GB M.2 (and a few other drives)

Gaming laptop: ASUS GL552VW: i7 6700HQ - GTX960M 2GB - 8GB DDR4 2166Mhz RAM - 1TB 7200RPM HDD

I'm intrigued by the idea of an Super Small Form-Factor Machine like this one, especially in terms of thermals.

i7-4790k | Prolimatech Megahalems Red Series | VII Gene | 16GB Corsair Veangeance | MSI GTX 980ti Gaming 6G | 2x120GB Sandisk SSD | 1TB HDD | Seasonic G-Series 550W
Bitfenix Prodigy M red

Here are a few reasons why I like the ZBOX MAGNUS:

• For starters, it is so tiny and can fit pretty much anywhere. (Bringing this over to a friends house wouldn't be a hassle at all to set up as a traditional PC would.)
  • It's reliable. Why do I say reliable? Well in case of a disaster the ZBOX can just easily be unplugged and packed up with you. Unlike a traditional PC you really can't do the same. This would be great for businesses that aren't wanting to use virtual machines.
  • The hardware is good, but not really power hungry. Beings that it's not power hungry the temperatures should be fine.
  • The fact that you can even game the latest games at good quality and still maintain great FPS in something that is so small is just awesome. 
  • It's aesthetically pleasing. I love how they didn't go overboard and use a lot of money on the design(*cough Apple cough*), but yet kept the look so clean.
  •  It's super easy to remove and reinstall hardware. This is a feature I think we can all agree we love.

What I would use the ZBOX for:

Well, I already have a rig at home that I use, and If I were to win this It would be used as a desktop that I can let my friends play on when they come over or even for me to play on when I go to their place. Since the ZBOX is so small, but yet packs a punch, this would be the perfect device to do so. You may ask, "Why not just get a laptop?". The reason I prefer this over a laptop is because I like to use my own peripherals. It's not the same when you're playing games on a laptop compared to a desktop. I feel you are much better and will have a better experience gaming on a desktop than a laptop.

I wish everyone good luck on the contest and thank you so much Zotac & LMG for putting this on!

CPU: Intel i7 4790k @ 4.2GHz  MOBO: ASUS z97-PLUS Mini ITX  RAM: G.SKILL Sniper Gaming Series 16GB (1866)  GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 980  CASE: EVGA Hadron Air Mini ITX  STORAGE: Crucial MX100 128GB SSD/Western Digital 1TB HDD  PSU: EVGA Hadron Mini ITX 500w PSU  COOLING: Noctua NH-U9B SE2  OS: Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 (OEM) (64-bit)  SOUND: Astro a50s/ATH-m50x  MICE:Razer Deathadder Chroma/Razer Naga 2013  KEYBOARD: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate  DISPLAYS: Crap Displays(Upgrading Next)

That little baby is more powerful than my working laptop. 

*goes in the corner sobbing*

I would like to get one to use it as a Plex server. It is tiny, has a low power consumption and have enough juice for transcoding. Would fit great besides my Synology NAS and I could offload Plex to the Zotac instead of my main gaming PC. Which is actually painful when my wife is watching Plex while I am playing and transcoding is required...

Thanks for the giveaway !

What makes this interesting for me is the small size. Would be great as some sort of htpc in the living room under the TV whith enough horsepower to play games on it. So like a combo of htpc and a better console.

its so small and i want to know how quiet it is.

also you could make a discreet or portable set up with this.

Seems like a really awesome box for a lot of things. I would love to finally have a decent PC in my life

I would love to replace my current Asrock ION media PC with a console like gaming pc for my tv.

thanks Zotac and Linus for this awesome giveaway.