Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I want it because my laptop isn't capable of playing very many game, so it would be nice to have something that could actually game.

i would love a small form factor pc for some photo and video rendering, as my current one is mainly for gaming :P

Twitter--@gravilaxe

Steam--gravilaxe

Who cares about anything else amirite

This would be great to upgrade my living room tech, I currently have an Xbox 360 which I only use for streaming videos (since I don't have a smart TV  :( ) #PCMASTERRACE

This would finally solve the battle for the computer between me and my brother!

I only want this for a couch gaming pc. It's small so it tucks away nicely next to the bluray player

I'm interested in the ZBOX vs my desktop because of it's size, would look nice in the living room.

My first pc was a Shuttle XPC mini pc and I thought it was amazingly small and carried it everywhere - sometimes simply because I could carry it. I miss those days when we would walk through the park together, sitting on benches and watching the world fly by. Sadly she died an early death when her PSU burned out and it cost less to get a standard motherboard and case than to replace it. No more walks in the park with this cheap new cooler master. He prefers to sit in one place for eternity... monotonously humming me to sleep...

I could use this little guy!

Be awesome to have a compact pc that would fit in my car for workflow.

What makes me interested in this form factor is it's small foot print,it is smaller than the newest consoles and is way more powerful. But what I like most is that, if I win this, i will set it up for my 8 year old niece to start getting some PC skills under her belt.

This PC will be perfect for some ol' fashioned LAN gaming. But, I'll probably give it to my parents to replace their 10 year old desktop that sucks now. Plus it's small and cool.

I use a Zotac GTX 780. So, I really respect those guys. :D

This would make a really good media PC for the living room or a nice portable system to be able to take to my friends houses so I have my own gear. It'd be pretty sweet.

Im 17 years old from argentina, currently i'm studying video editing simply because i love it, but with my pc well... It is a little difficult... Only with the hyper threading, It could be much easier.

Specs ---->

Spoiler

CPU: i7 4790k  Motherboard: GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK RAM: 2x8Gb DDR3 2400 Corsair Vengance GPU: RX 580 Cooler: Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ring SSD: Vertex4 60Gb PSU: XFX XT600 Storage: #HDD1: WD Blue 1TB #HDD2: WD Green 2TB OS: Windows 10 home

The Zotac ZBOX magnus , is small enough to fit under my 50" tv (with only 3" gab between my tv unit and tv screen),  as a multimedia living PC and still have the power to run decent games,it looks discreet and would fit in will with my set up of orange,black and white theme.
The Zbox is better, than a full pc tower .in so many ways,the most important is the size.
Even with its small size, it still packs the full power of a desktop CPU and GPU, to run amazing games 
Also because of the small and lightweight form factors, it would be amazing for LAN gaming parties, as it  would easily, fit in my backpack for transport.    

Well guys... Size matters :)

This box is powerful enough to do everything I need it to do and impressively compact, thus very interesting.

Wow! This tiny box packs a punch! For me, like for majority it must be size. If you don't have much space at your desk, you have few options: build a traditional desktop and put it somewhere where you have space and then run wires to your desk, or - buy a laptop, probably you will overpay by compromising in price and performance and don't get that kind of performace AND if you have good display which you would like to use laptop would be bulkier. ZBOX though introduces another option - slim, quiet, stealthy,- perfect for small space. More I think about it, more I like it!

I would like to have it because I have a really small room and even smaller desk, so a small case('d) PC would be a nice fit on my desk. Not to mention it would be literally my first "desktop" PC since all I had so far were laptops. 

This is better than my home pc. Good luck to everyone!

I'm interested in the Zotac because of it's small form factor and specs. Also like that it's bare bones machine. Been looking at these for a much smaller media/gaming machine. 

I've got an old ASUS G74 that's passed a few hands before arriving at my doorstep. She's certainly seen better days, and I guess I'd like to retire it at some point, "put 'er to greener pastures" as it were. It'd be nice to have something newer to play around with, maybe I could get the same "portability" I found with my old ASUS in this Zotac? Who knows?

It's just brilliant. So portable and you can even mount it behind your monitor so you have much more space on your desk, it's even pretty powerful as well, definitely a mac mini killer and maybe even kills some pcs

please let me win, i could use a tiny pc on my living room tv

What i like about these kind of systems is the technological advancements required to stuff so much great hardware into something so small. My plans would be to use this as a console under my TV. Hope i win! Have a good one :)

I'm super interested in this because i don't have room for much stuff on my desk, and this unit can mount on the back of a monitor no problem :)