Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I think it would make a great addition to the living room to play most favorite games with friends or family. and having another computer open for someone else to use would be amazing. mini is the future. jk it has hope though

Well, I like the PC, because is small, so i can connect it to my TV and play from my couch, OMG that would be really nice.

Thanks for opportunities like this ;)

Well, it would be great as a secondary PC/Steam Machine

Sooo, gimme dat thing

Hi. I want the Zotac to use it as a gaming and streaming machine in my living room. For testing SteamOS and gaming with my kids.

I think that just the form factor and the fact that Zotac was able to fit this much performance into such a tiny box is a amazing. You have more performance here than a Xbox one and PS4 combined.

been interested in getting a computer for a while. The Zotac looks nice, and is super compact, so I think it would be pretty cool.

I would love to have a little computer box to put in my living  room to play and stream games to.

Tiny desktops are awesome.  I'd probably attach it to the back of my parent's tv to give a tiny computer that wouldn't be in the way

Here are my specs that i'm currently rockin':

Processor: Genuine Intel® CPU             575  @ 2.00GHz, ~2.0GHz
             Memory: 1536MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 1466MB RAM
Card name: Mobile Intel® 4 Series Express Chipset Family
       Manufacturer: Intel Corporation
          Chip type: Mobile Intel® 4 Series Express Chipset Family
           DAC type: Internal
         Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2A42&SUBSYS_016D107B&REV_07
     Display Memory: 541 MB
   Dedicated Memory: 64 MB
      Shared Memory: 477 MB
       Current Mode: 1280 x 800 (32 bit) (60Hz)
       Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor

Look at them...and yes you can laught, I deserve it. But I have an excuse...I'm broke AF and I definetly need an upgrade pronto!
sooo gimme gimme gimme!

This sweet thing would come in as a my Pi-NAS replacement. With the additional horsepower I'd also make it a my house's VPN and media system. That way we don't need to unplug our gaming rigs any time we want to watch a movie, AND we will be able to have some sort of "home-cloud" system running :)

A small beautiful thing like this is good for me to game and bring it around when travelling. I would like to use the ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 machine to replace my pentium 4 desktop and multitasking when i am opening a lot of tabs to do some research for my FYP as well as using it as a media n gaming  center on  the couch. It will be also a precious TREASURE to keep, admire and use when my girlfriend decided to be a JERK and throw away my one and only one  i3 laptop which i work super hard to afford from it.

As a student with VERY little space in my apartment, this machine would be perfect to convert my primitive living room into a place that I actually want to use. 

Thanks again to Zotac and LinusTechTips for making this giveaway possible

Because it's an ultimate gaming rig considering its tiny dimension, perfectly suited for some dorm gaming (after studying, ofc).

I would probably build myself a SteamMachine out of it.

Also my birthday is one day after the winner is selected. xD

I would give it to my parents, so they can use it as Media-PC in their living room. And when i am home at some weekends or in the holidays I can play some games. :-P

If I don't win I'll be building myself a computer this Black Friday.

Either way, whichever I end up getting will be used for the purposes of:

Studying Computer Science as a college student. 

Letting my Mom use this computer when I'm not because it isn't a MACBOOK over TEN YEARS OLD that can't even run A BROWSER WITH TWO WINDOWS OPEN AND WORD AT THE SAME TIME WITHOUT CRASHING!  :angry:

Using money I saved by winning for purchasing peripherals for recording for online tutoring and possibly Youtube videos of my own.  

Gaming with a 950 as opposed to a 960.

Using the Bluetooth with my Microsoft Sculpt Mouse.

I'll also be putting in a brand new Samsung 850 Evo 250GB SSD I already purchased in for a little extra storage space, and all the storage I actually need. 

My Birthday is in early December so it would make a nice birthday present as well. :3

A society's accepted views of the world surrounding said society is both the making and undoing of society itself.
“While one person hesitates because he feels inferior, the other is busy making mistakes and becoming superior.” - Henry C. Link

I really hope that I could get the ZBOX because currently I am lacking a powerful PC. My old one fail on me. And I was very fascinated about this compact pc when linus reviewed it and because I don't have money I couldn't ... I hoped that I could get it... And Thank You Zotac and Linus for this give away.......

I would want this computer because it is portable, I could use it for gaming, and it has a lot of power in just a tiny little box.

If fail to plan...you plan to fail!

-Words from a wise old man

Oh. And i plan to enter this competitioin.

This would look great on my desk! I think this form factor is great because it saves so much space on your desk and yet still packs a punch.

I would like it because is very small, you can have the power of a desktop pc in a very small space

Tag me @mbox or quote me if you want me to read

CPU Ryzen 5 1600 @3.9GHz  MOBO Asus Prime X370 Pro  GPU XFX RX 580 GTS XXX 8GB

COOLER Noctua NH-U12S  RAM 2x4GB HyperX Predator 3000 MHz  SSD Samsung 850 evo 250GB  CASE NZXT s340

MONITOR 1 AOC G2590PX MONITOR 2 LG 29WN600