Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

That pc would be awesome to have. It seems like it has more functionality than at first glance: HTPC, mobile lan machine, server (it's a waste of a waste of a 960), connect it to my mixer and have a mobile dj rig snd much more.. Thanks!  ;)

I have never won anything from this because I can't figure out how to reply to this dang forum

I'm thinking about hooking it up to our tv so I could Netflix and chill more effectively, if you know what i mean. And use it like a console.

I'm Intrested to aquire this ZBox as a christmas gift for my little brother. I'm really intrested in this Particular Model because I think We can't make a DIY SFF Build this small, It's a true console killer and as I an a fan of LTT, No other barebones kit looks this "LTT-ish" enough

im actully disabled and cant sit at a normal desk, this would be so much more covenant then having my pc next to me sofa taking up loads of space 

I need this for my school works and gaming in weekend. Its portable and unique. :)

I have been looking for a small form factor computer for my small desk :P

I am very amused by the fact that the small Zbox Magnus actually has more computer power than my main computer.. It would be SO great to play games in the living room with that small, but beastly PC! I would like to get the Zbox Magnus so much. Thank you for holding such an awesome giveaway! :)

The size makes it soo easy to unplug, take to a friends house, plug and play! And it can handle games better than any console!

I need this for my school works and gaming in weekend. Its portable and unique. :)

Orange looks cool and its impressive that they managed to fit a 960 inside it.

I would be using this ad a steam box. Up until this week I didn't see a use for them. Then I found out what a pain in the as* it is to try to download a game on wifi out on the town when I don't have a laptop. Since steam won't let me download to a tablet or my phone. Meh

Hi, I want the Zotac ZBOX! 

I think the Zbox will be perfect gaming setup you can just take anywhere. I always do gaming party's but all my friend's have laptop's except me, so every time the party has to be in my house, this would change that completely.

I would love to have a small-powerful-compact-on the go-PC, since I only have a pc tower with just a corei3 with no graphics card(can't really afford it now) 

This mini-pc would be a great media/gaming system for the living room, or use it as my main computer for pretty much anything with out taking up too much space. :D

I am interested in the zotac in hopes I can gift it to my little brother. After I moved out he's been having trouble coping to the changes. I hope that with one, I can try to put a smile on his goofy face and chill playing games with him.

Because my parents need a small PC for their room to replace their old one which has an Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB RAM, 512GB HDD, and no GPU or SSD.

Space here in Hong Kong is too expensive to put a full size PC everywhere.

CPU i5 13400F - - - - - - GPU ASUS TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3080 10G - - - - - - - - RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V Black DDR4 3600MHz 2*16GB

Motherboard MSI MAG B660M MORTAR WIFI mATX - - - - Storage Crucial P5 Plus 1TB M.2 + Kingston SSDNow UV400 240GB + WD Green 2TB

PSU Seasonic Focus GX 850W 80 Plus Gold - - - - Cooling Noctua NH-U12S chromax.black - - - - Case Fractal Design Define 7 Mini

Displays INNOCN 27M2V + ASUS TUF Gaming VG259QM + Dell U2414H - - - - - - - - - - - Sound ATH-M50x, Lenovo unknown speaker

Keyboard Ducky Shine 4 - - - - - Mouse Logitech G Pro Superlight + G-TF Rough + Logitech G PowerPlay

I want it because...IT'S FANTASTIC! and i'm going to study IT at university so basically I need it

i want Zbox because i've used zotac product before and it's awesome

......nah actually i just want to bring it to school...

I don't have nearly enough place in and around my Workplace to have an desktop PC but the Zotac is tiny in comparison so it's perfect for a cramped workplace.

I dont really have much space in my room and also the 960 would be a really nice upgrade to my 750ti.