Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I'm interested in the ZBOX because I love how it can pack a punch in such a small package. Also, I'm in dire need of an upgrade from my clunky, old desktop with a GeForce 405 for a GPU.

i will probobly won`t win this but this grass hopper realy needs  computer to live in so he can survive the winter in this warm computer. for a house. and maybe found a loving hooman family to live with :lol:

Would be nice to have one of this while you´re on the go...

Omg a tiny pc that you can actually game on, I need it!

Thanks for doing this giveaway! My current build can't run Fallout 4 all that great and the ZBOX is would definitely help quite a bit.

The compact, lightweight design makes it an excellent choice for taking around to friends' places for a quick game. So much power in so little space, it makes perfect sense to go with Zotac's ZBOX for all your portable gaming needs in the PC master race.  :D

First tanks of the awesome giveaway. I want this because it's simply awesome. (and i have an free HDMI port in my tv so...)

I want the ZBox to try out things like steam OS(casual gaming without that console leash) and as a general media PC. Also would be great for when traveling and I want something a bit beefier than a laptop to game on while I'm there in a nice form factor.  :D

Using a box like that for streaming, and playing some light gaming would be awesome. It's crazy how powerful those little boxes are now.

CPU: Phenom II 955 Black Edition @ 4.0 Ghz  MOBO: Asus Crosshair II Formula  RAM: Mushkin Redline 4gb DDR2 1066Mhz  GPU: Evga GTX 580 2GB OC  HDD: WD 640GB

Perfect tiny box for LAN parties, that can handle most games. I really love how much possibilities there is with this pc, especially when you are stuck with a full tower that you can't really take anywhere <_<. The hardware and size is the most awesome thing about it!

The compactness compared to a fully sized desktop PC makes it excellent for travel. Whenever you are going on a holiday trip to someones place, this Zotac zbox magnus will keep you entertained without sacrificing on the specs that a game machine provides.  B)

I like it because is a great pc to use as a console for my living room... 

Sold my build..

I'm interested in this because I could take a fully powered desktop pc with me wherever I go.

My bro is a gamer and he have a old LGA775 pc. So if win this i am going to give this to him.

I want it for blogging and Angry Birds Friends, Candy Crush, Farm Heroes (facebook apps) ... maybe a little World of Warcraft and a lot of Heroes 3 ;) I also live in a small room with my GF, she'd appreciate it, if I could throw out at least one large ugly box.

Wooow i really want that zotac *-* just imagine the possibilities, going to lan parties just with that mini pc, just not a waste of space and look at that power in that small pc it is just amazing! Hope i get it :3

Because I actually don't play games because I don't have a good pc that's why I want to win

My bro is a gamer and he have a old LGA775 pc. So if win this i am going to give this to him.

When you live in a 13m² appartement (as a student) you learn to appreciate small and compact things that are actually functional...

I would like the magnus because it would be a great gift for my girlfriend... My old PC that I swapped with the Magnus of course. 

I would like to have the ZBOX to experience the power of such a small device on first hand :P:D