Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I want this because it can fit under my tv as a sofa computer

This mini pc would make an excellent steam machine, specifically for in-home streaming :)

I like turtles. :D They are awesome, just like this Zotac.

Sawers from sweden, I need it because I want to use for media consumption to my 4k TV. 

I'm not a PC gamer and I've never built a PC, so I think this would be a cool way to get my feet wet in both arenas. 

This pc really rocks the socks on every point I know. It has the power of a desktop on a size thats even smaller than a laptop. I am such a guy who wants the power of a desktop but wants to use it everywhere (also on LAN parties f.e.). This small fella rocks it on any point. I love it!

I can really use this. Luck is not in my favour usually, but lets hope :)

This would be awesome for me to use as a living room pc for gaming console style. Having a 960 in that makes it great for 1080p gaming no problem. Thanks to zotac for sponsoring the giveaway !

i'm currently living in a 14qm student appartment and there is simply no space for a ATX PC Case. Currently I am using a Laptop which was bought in 2011 and yeah.. 2011 say's it all. Gaming is not really possible. So I'd be stoked to win a 

Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970.

Greetings from Germany

Your loyal viewer & Linustechtips fan

Sebastian

I'm interested to all PCs giveaways, but winning this would be awesome! Having a so powerful pc in a so tiny box is fantastic! You can use it in your bedroom and when you want to play with friends on a big tv just unplug it e and take it in the living room! And you can just put that on the desktop and show it instead of hiding it below. Like "oh man I've got this tiny pc with a gtx 960 when you have a big tower one with just intel hd graphics! Whooa!!"

Also those MAGNUS PCs are in the middle being powerful like a desktop PC and small as Consoles. It has to be mine!

ZOTAC ROCKS!

i think that it would be a great gaming set top box for my game room, fallout 4 looks so nice on a big tv

also it has Bluetooth ad my desktop dose not.

Would love a small PC like that does not take much space and probably is not as loud as mine one lol :D. I could probably take it round my friends house so we can play together as not many games support split screen on PC.

It could work really well as a HTPC in my living room with small form factor.

Been looking for a new media PC ages to replace my screenless laptop plugged into my TV. Coupled with my steam controller I think this will be ideal!

This thing is perfect for use in the living room, it's tiny and packs a mighty punch, especially compared consoles.  

honestly I don't even have a proper pc to game on, if I get the ZBOX i could replace my old 360

Hello, my name is Alex and i am happy to join this giveaway.

BTW keep up the good work, loving all the videos u make :)

ASUS Maximus VII Hero | i7 4790K OC 4.8GHZ | 4x8GB 2400MHz MSI GTX 1070 alphacool eiswolf gpx pro
Samsung 850 EVO 520GB + Corsair 525gb + 275gb SSD  2TB Seagate Barracuda | 8TB Seagate Archive

Cooler Master HAF-X 942 | EVGA Supernova 1000W 80+ Platinum | Custom watercooling loop (gpu+cpu)

360mm+180mm rad and 10 fans | Swiftech D5 mcp655-B

Never had an desktop machine because they are simpley to huge for my small student apartment, and I don't have the money to have an laptop and a desktop :P. Will really want this small machine to be my primary gaming device as well my workhorse as replacement fore my ultrabook which is unable to run everything more demanding than minecraft :´( 

Love from Denmark and thanks for the giveaway. 

and sorry for my english. Not natively speaking. 

i need small "netflix" to take with me or put it to work with my television and i don't have money to buy it myself so i try my luck to win one :D

After building my desktop using value guides, build logs, and benchmarks from Linus Tech Tips and NCIX, I now have quite a good gaming machine that cost what others would think is a ridiculously low price. However its not exactly the most optimal gaming machine for newer games. I want the Zbox so that I can finally break past the barrier that I could not previously break. Allow me to play fallout 4 in HD, I beg you. Thanks for the opportunity Linus Media Group.

PC performance and couch gaming casualness, kinda like a console but all the perks of being part of the master race, perfect gaming soloution! Plus it's super cute! Aha