My mom bought me a locked iPhone for my birthday

I still live with my parents (i'm 16), and they bought me a used 5s from ebay. It was advertised as a tmobile phone, according to them, but when I went to a tmobile store to get it activated, the store people said it was locked.

Is there anything that can be done? 

I still live with my parents (i'm 16), and they bought me a used 5s from ebay. It was advertised as a tmobile phone, according to them, but when I went to a tmobile store to get it activated, the store people said it was locked.

unlock it.

return it since he lied.

well, you *could* jailbreak it, but the best idea would be to return it to the seller.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Contact eBay and you will get your money back

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

File a complaint with ebay/paypal.

Case: Fractal Design R4 (x2 Noctua 140mm Fans, x2 Fractal Design Fans)            Processor: Intel Core i7 3770k @4.2GHz (Hyper 212 Evo)             Audioengine A5+ Black Speakers

Motherboard: MSI Z77A-G45 ATX LGA1155 Z77 DDR3                                           Graphics Card: EVGA GTX 1080 SC                                               Corsair K65 RGB Cherry MX Red

Memory: G.SKILL Ripjaws X 4X4GB DDR3-1600                                                     Power Supply: OCZ Z-Series Semi Modular Gold 850W                 ASUS & LG 21.5 Monitor (Dual monitor arm)

i use to unlock an iphone 4 recently. you can unlock it but it would be better if you return it to the seller

File a complaint with ebay/paypal.

Fuck you.

Try actually contacting the seller first before filing a claim.

Workstation:  14700nonK || Asus Z790 ProArt Creator || MSI Gaming Trio 4090 Shunt || Crucial Pro Overclocking 32GB @ 5600 || Corsair AX1600i@240V || whole-house loop.

LANRig/GuestGamingBox: 13700K @ Stock || MSI Z690 DDR4 || ASUS TUF 3090 650W shunt || Corsair SF600 || CPU+GPU watercooled 280 rad pull only || whole-house loop.

Server Router (Untangle): 13600k @ Stock || ASRock Z690 ITX || All 10Gbe || 2x8GB 3200 || PicoPSU 150W 24pin + AX1200i on CPU|| whole-house loop

Server Compute/Storage: 10850K @ 5.1Ghz || Gigabyte Z490 Ultra || EVGA FTW3 3090 1000W || LSI 9280i-24 port || 4TB Samsung 860 Evo, 5x10TB Seagate Enterprise Raid 6, 4x8TB Seagate Archive Backup ||  whole-house loop.

Laptop: HP Elitebook 840 G8 (Intel 1185G7) + 3060 RTX Thunderbolt Dock, Razer Blade Stealth 13" 2017 (Intel 8550U)

Fuck you.

why lmao, he lied 

it wasn't an "accident" 

Jailbreak it using redsnow

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

Return it to the seller.

Fuck you.

:lol:

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |