EVGA GTX 970 Fallout 4 Edition

iCrushDreams

EVGA doesn't make any custom PCBs for AMD cards

WTF? Evga makes only Nvidia cards.

CPU-delided i5-4670k@4.6Ghz 1.42v R.I.P (2013-2015) MOBO-Asus Maximus VI Gene GPU-Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming@1582Mhz core/3744Mhz memory COOLING-Corsair H60 RAM-1x8Gb Crucial ballistix tactical tracer@2133Mhz 11-12-12-26  DRIVES-Kingston V300 60Gb, OCZ trion 100 120Gb, WD Red 1Tb
2nd  fastest i5 4670k in GPUPI for CPU - 100M

And Half Life

Did you say Half-Life 3 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ?

EDIT: there is something wrong with lenny face, but I can`t fix it.

CPU-delided i5-4670k@4.6Ghz 1.42v R.I.P (2013-2015) MOBO-Asus Maximus VI Gene GPU-Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming@1582Mhz core/3744Mhz memory COOLING-Corsair H60 RAM-1x8Gb Crucial ballistix tactical tracer@2133Mhz 11-12-12-26  DRIVES-Kingston V300 60Gb, OCZ trion 100 120Gb, WD Red 1Tb
2nd  fastest i5 4670k in GPUPI for CPU - 100M

Interesting idea.. If EVGA were to start letting you custom design your backplate and letting you buy them.

All the doge backplates

mmmmm

It's for 369 while most 970 and r9 390 are at 320-280 dollars, why would anyone pay that much extra for a backplate you may not see anyway once you install it? It doesn't even come with a game....

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Want.

Ich will.

I knew you were bullshitting when you said that card looked shitty yesterday, haha. My favorite part is it looking like he took a bullet to the forehead.

*sninp*

<Sorry no quote, but there's nothing to quote xD, it's just a new product>

So it's a regular GTX 970 ACX 2.0 SC but with a Fallout 4 themed backplate. Funny enough, it doesn't come with the game :P

Looks to be a Best Buy exclusive item.

Source - http://www.evga.com/bestbuy/

It's actually an SSC, big difference in the power delivery between the SC and SSC. The SC is 4+2, the SSC is 6+2. The SC's are often only capable of minimal overclocks based on what I have found with my card and by asking other 970 SC owners at the EVGA forums. But most people there seem to hit 1500 MHz or close with the SSC card.

It's actually an SSC, big difference in the power delivery between the SC and SSC. The SC is 4+2, the SSC is 6+2. The SC's are often only capable of minimal overclocks based on what I have found with my card and by asking other 970 SC owners at the EVGA forums. But most people there seem to hit 1500 MHz or close with the SSC card.

I didn't know that, I thought they were just slightly better binned. That is interesting :o

WHY! just, sell the back plate separately. Or is this EVGA trying to market the 970 out over the 390 to fallout fans.

Also, it looks like he took a bullet to the brain.

Fallout 4 itself markets the 970 over the 390. Or really any good Nvidia card over AMD.

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

I knew you were bullshitting when you said that card looked shitty yesterday, haha. My favorite part is it looking like he took a bullet to the forehead.

Going to see if I can return my 390, no joke. Not a great chance but I have to try lol.

If anyone asks you never saw me.

I'd buy it...but then again, I'd buy any 970. lol But it does look weird without any special cooler...

It would be cool to see a Skyrim backplate, with a shot of the trees and mountains with the Dragonborn standing in view. That would have been wicked cool.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Going to see if I can return my 390, no joke. Not a great chance but I have to try lol.

You have a 290 and a 390 and you want a freaking 970? Are you nuts?

You have a 290 and a 390 and you want a freaking 970? Are you nuts?

Fallout fans are wierd

Aftermarket 980Ti >= Fury X >= Reference 980Ti > Fury > 980 > 390X > 390 >= 970 380X > 380 >= 960 > 950 >= 370 > 750Ti = 360

"The Orange Box" || CPU: i5 4690k || RAM: Kingston Hyper X Fury 16GB || Case: Aerocool DS200 (Orange) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate || Storage: Kingston SSDNow V300 240GB + WD Black 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM750 || Mobo: ASUS Z97-A || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

"Unnamed Form Factor Switch" || CPU: i7 6700K || RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB || Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Mini ITX (White) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate (Green Cover) || Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 1TB || PSU: XFX XTR 550W || Mobo: ASUS Z170I Pro Gaming || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

WHY! just, sell the back plate separately. Or is this EVGA trying to market the 970 out over the 390 to fallout fans.

Also, it looks like he took a bullet to the brain.

I thought it got a dinked in the head to xD, looked like a zombie vault boy for a split second...

If only I had an EVGA 970 instead of MSI XO (sarcasm*). Stupid idea to not sell it separately, unless you're in the market for a GPU upgrade who would buy a whole 970 for an execlusive back plate? Why can't pc modders sell more backplates like this instead of just color variants :(

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)

I thought it got a dinked in the head to xD, looked like a zombie vault boy for a split second...

If only I had an EVGA 970 instead of MSI XO (sarcasm*). Stupid idea to not sell it separately, unless you're in the market for a GPU upgrade who would buy a whole 970 for an execlusive back plate? Why can't pc modders sell more backplates like this instead of just color variants :(

Yeah for real. Some company should start selling custom back plates for different cards. Maybe EK?