Which tech credit card should i get

Bajantechnician

coin looks dope

agreed

Hello there, fellow dark theme users

"Be excellent to each other and party on dudes." - Abraham Lincoln    #wiiumasterrace

coin seems really cool, i would get that 

EDIT: the plastic card looks way cooler 

CPU- i7 5960x MOTHERBOARD- Asus Rampage V extreme RAM- 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum ddr4 2800mhz GPU-  2X EVGA GTX 980 SC in SLI PSU- Corsair ax860 CASE- Corsair Obsidian 750d COOLING- EK cpu+dual gpu custom loop (ek supremacy evo, dual gtx 980 copper/acetal waterblocks) MOUSE- Logitech g502 proteus core KEYBOARD- Ducky shine 3 cherry mx blue switches and blue LED MONITOR- Samsung u28d590d UHD  STORAGE -  120 gb samsung 850 evo ssd, 960 gb ocz trion ssd OS- Windows 10 pro http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jtP8GX

from what im seeing, plastc cause it has a chip.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

I was looking at getting one til I see it had a subscription fee

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

sub fee?

ya plastc has a $50 annual fee (with 18 months free)

"After April 29, 2016, Plastc Card will retail for $180 and include an 18 month subscription, with ongoing service available for $50/year."

System Specs

ya plastc has a $50 annual fee (with 18 months free)

"After April 29, 2016, Plastc Card will retail for $180 and include an 18 month subscription, with ongoing service available for $50/year."

ahhhhhhh fak

i was literally just going to get it.

I guess not

ahhhhhhh fak

i was literally just going to get it.

I guess not

Glad to of saved you.

on a sidenote do your research man, the fact you missed that kinda alarms me, you dont wanna be not looking up into a sevice that has its hand in managing your finances without looking into things thoroughly. 

System Specs

Glad to of saved you.

on a sidenote do your research man, the fact you missed that kinda alarms me, you dont wanna be not looking up into a sevice that has its hand in managing your finances without looking into things thoroughly. 

Ah,

Thanks for the note, and the advice :)

also, thanks for savin' me there :)

Ah,

Thanks for the note, and the advice :)

also, thanks for savin' me there :)

No problem.

System Specs

Better idea - NO CARDS AT ALL!

I've only got my debit card. If I dont have $ transaction doesn't go through. And if I don't have $, then guess I don't need something as bad as I thought.

I've only got my debit card. If I dont have $ transaction doesn't go through. And if I don't have $, then guess I don't need something as bad as I thought.

That can hurt your credit score.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460; MOBO: ASRock H97M-PRO4; RAM: 8GB G.Skill DDR3 @ 1600MHz; SSD: A-Data SP600 128GB; HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB; GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4GB; PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W; Case: Thermaltake Core V21 w/ AF140 blue LED fan (exhaust); Monitor: Acer H226HQLBid 21.5" 60Hz 5ms IPS (GTG) HDMI

That can hurt your credit score.

I don't do anything that needs a credit score. I don't trust a system that bases my worth on some formula created by banks and companies to get rich & control finances.

Cash in hand CAN'T be argued with.

i actually have Coin 2.0, i should probably write a proper review on it, but heres some quick thoughts.

-its about the same dimensions as a normal credit card, but a little thinner

-it doesnt work everywhere yet, but so far for me, the only place it hasnt worked has been at my work.

-i havent tried using nfc pay yet, since i dont use any of that.

-it does NOT work with chip and pin

-the display is super easy to read

if you have any other specific question about it, let me know.

its not that kind of card.  it allows you to load all of your current cards(including debit, credit, and gift cards) all on one single card so you dont have to carry them all, all the time

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

i actually have Coin 2.0, i should probably write a proper review on it, but heres some quick thoughts.

-its about the same dimensions as a normal credit card, but a little thinner

-it doesnt work everywhere yet, but so far for me, the only place it hasnt worked has been at my work.

-i havent tried using nfc pay yet, since i dont use any of that.

-it does NOT work with chip and pin

-the display is super easy to read

if you have any other specific question about it, let me know.

its not that kind of card.  it allows you to load all of your current cards(including debit, credit, and gift cards) all on one single card so you dont have to carry them all, all the time

so should i get coin or plastc?

so should i get coin or plastc?

right now, i would go would plastc since it supports chip and pin. although i dont know the price difference without checking.

also coins support is aweful, i got it because i was a backer on kickstarter, and we pretty much got fucked over. wouldnt trust the company

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

I like the coin too, but I don't trust NFC...gonna get hacked soon because of something idiotic.

Also, DUH, forgot coin isn't NFC but that programmable strip deal...