3D PRINT A GAMING CASE!!!

It doesnt have to be a large case and if you had to you could print it in sections that screw or snap together. You could make anything and make airflow work in creative ways or what ever. You could also maybe make a contest for viwers to design a case and you pick the winner. You could do so much with this idea if you wanted.

Ok it wouldnt be that time consuming or costly Luke just printed a huge piece for that bomb case. It dosnt have to be large it case be anything use your imaginaion stop thinking of things like heat and making a huge case. All you have to do is set the mobo on the same metal risers and things like a normal case also the attachments points dont get anywhere near hot enuf to melt plasic like what is used in the printer.

bad idea

heat + plastic = rip 

Hey, if you gave me a 3D printer, I would do it.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400      | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti        | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

someday maybe when the tiko3d finally comes out I can make a really tiny one

bad idea

heat + plastic = rip 

If I'm not mistaken, you can get metal infused filament. But ABS/other plastic have very HIGH melting points. Doubt it would matter.

i7 4790k | GTX 970 | 16GB

That's all you need to know. It's a beast.

If I'm not mistaken, you can get metal infused filament. But ABS/other plastic have very HIGH melting points. Doubt it would matter.

that would be a more costly process remember, especially to print a whole case

edit:

and extremely time consuming process

tl;dr

too much time and a lot of resources 

You know your southern as fuck when you use y"all

no h8 though I live in state of incest (AL)

I live in Avery Co NC

"Gaming case"

*shrivels up in corner*

More FPS with specialized gaming cases though..

i7 6700k // H110i GTX, 4xNoctua 140mm Industrial 3k // Asus Z170 Pro Gaming // 8GB 2400mhz // MSI GTX 970 // Enthoo Pro M

I thought about it, then I realized that I liked my H-440

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

I'm waiting for the i3 printer to go on sale day after tomorrow. 

Alibaba sale, bitchz.

bad idea

heat + plastic = rip 

The plastics used with most 3D printers have very high melting points. The plastic used with my school's Makerbot, for example, melts at around 230C (extruder temp), if I remember correctly. Most PC components shouldn't (and probably won't) reach that temperature. The case would be fine.

QUOTE when replying to others / Quality over Quantity in your posts / Avoid ambiguous topic titles

Desktop: "Shockwave" Core i7-5820K / GTX 970 SSC / ASUS X99 Deluxe / 16GB DDR4 / 120GB Samsung 850 EVO / 2TB WD Black Caviar
Laptop:  "Archippos"  Dell XPS 15:  Core i7-7700HQ  /  GTX 1050  /  16GB DDR4  /  512GB NVMe PCI-E SSD

"Gaming case"

*shrivels up in corner*

You know them blue leds add 5-15 more FPS, flames add more but you have to be careful.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

You know them blue leds add 5-15 more FPS, flames add more but you have to be careful.

If you paint red stripes on your hard drive, then it'll spin faster and therefore work faster.

QUOTE when replying to others / Quality over Quantity in your posts / Avoid ambiguous topic titles

Desktop: "Shockwave" Core i7-5820K / GTX 970 SSC / ASUS X99 Deluxe / 16GB DDR4 / 120GB Samsung 850 EVO / 2TB WD Black Caviar
Laptop:  "Archippos"  Dell XPS 15:  Core i7-7700HQ  /  GTX 1050  /  16GB DDR4  /  512GB NVMe PCI-E SSD