Newegg VS Amazon

WunderWuffle

What do you prefer, and for what reason?

EDIT: I prefer Amazon because they have free 2 day shipping (if you have Prime) for so many things!

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

I don't really care, I just like whatever one is cheaper.

One advantage NE has right now is that they have the Formula and Impact in stock...

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

It's really whichever has the better deal. Something can be $299 on Amazon and Newegg but Tigerdirect can have it for $149

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

Sometimes Newegg shipping is fucking slow! 

It's the other way around for me, lol. amazon always takes longer for me

It's the other way around for me, lol. amazon always takes longer for me

I use prime which is better than newegg's shoprunner so shipping is always on time. last time they did a screwup and refunded my shipping cost. But then the item still arrived on time lol

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

I have only ever used Newegg or NCIX. So I will have to got for Newegg.

CPU: RYZEN 5 2600   Motherboard: MSI B450I GAMING PLUS AC   Memory: CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 16GB 3200MHZ   Storage: TEAM GROUP MP33 1TB

GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 FTW   Case: COOLER MASTER NR200P   PSU: CORSAIR SF600   Mouse: G PRO WIRELESS   Keyboard: ANNE PRO 2

On the note of shipping - I have never had a problem with shipping. For my shop, I put in an order every 2 weeks for parts (usually 20x cases, 20x SSDs, 20x GPUs) and depending on the need of them will determine shipping and even when I do free shipping (3-5 days) they have always got here on time to both Seattle and Salt Lake City. This goes for Newegg, Tigerdirect and Amazon.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

I like both, and I will take whichever is cheaper. I like the free delivery of Amazon, and I like Newegg 'generally'. Two great places to buy stuff from, shipping wise I've always had more luck in terms of delivery time with Amazon, but I only ordered twice from Newegg. When I want the cheapest price I use PcPartsPickers too, but when it's for a keyboard or something, I don't mind paying 5$ more to get it on either Amazon/Newegg instead of let's say Tigerdirect.

Newegg because I use prepaid debit cards from CVS and isn't charged for authorization 

i3-2120|4gb 1333|GTX 650ti 1gb|Fractal R4|Corsair 430w 

Just get whatever is the cheapest... Fanboying over a store sounds really silly if you ask me.

I prefer Newegg simply because they have a warehouse located in Memphis, TN which is 1 hour away. So if I order before 2pm I usually get my items the next day even if I take cheap shipping. This is of course unless it ships from one of the other warehouses. 

I use both Company's,but I like Newegg more, manly because they specialize in PC components.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Sometimes Newegg shipping is fucking slow! 

I either get free 2-day shipping from my 2 year shoprunner trial (they've been so generous and I don't know why) or I can get free 3-day shipping because I live so close.

Build Logs

Project "Oh No" | Ice Pack | Secondhand | MicroP

I will buy parts from:

Amazon because free shipping most of the time

Newegg because of PayPal

I use a local store here in AU for my tech needs, and amazon for some other stuff. The shipping costs are just insane from both of the retailers that any price difference is lost in shipping

amazon shipping is faster and prices are usually cheaper plus you can buy used I just use newegg for reviews

I buy amazon from the 2 day shipping

My rig  case- Graphite 600t white CPU-i5 3570k OC 4.0Ghz RAM- 8gb Vengeance memory HDD-WD Black 1tb PSU-tx650 GPU- MSI 770 gameing edition 2gb , gtx 650 1gb Motherboard- asrock extreme 3 z77 Fan controller- NZXT sentry lx CPU cooler- H60 Peripherals- g300 mouse G630 headset k70 silver cherry mx red switches  my free nas nas Case- Dell something.. Ram- 8 gb ecc ddr 2 CPU - Pentium D 3.0ghz HDD currently 160 gb adding 3tb wd red “Sucking at something is the first step to being sorta good at something” –Jake the Dog

Last time newegg made me wait 2 weeks for RAM. The final thing needed for my build. Not cool newegg.

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

Newegg because I can do same day pick up at the warehouse via their will call system. I love ordering something on newegg in the morning and picking it up after work in the afternoon on the same day. Oh and did I mention that's don't have to worry about paying shipping and for shipping damages because I'm getting it directly from one of their warehouses down the street from my house? It's great