Any of you had those ugh moments?

destroyer8769

I had one just before, trying to cleanup my c:\ drive as its an ssd and I want to keep usage down.

Anyway, I installed a lot of the CC suite on it as I didn't know I could change install destination. Anyway, fast forward to today, I check if I can, lo and behold, I find a tutorial (which I couldn't find the first time) on changing install location. Me being me and feeling defeated, uninstalled everything (without the forethought of backing up to transfer to new install location), only to realize I now have to re-install everything on 350 KBp/s wifi :( (and I still don't know if the new install location will work :/).

Any of you had those moment where you screw up so much and all you can say is ugh?

Yeah, recently did a Windows 10 fresh install on my main machine, wasn't paying much attention and ended up formating the drive I had just backed up the users files, that included 20GB of family pictures and videos, I do have cloud and off-line backups but on the spot, my heart sank and I started swearing ... Thankfully I didn't lose anything since I don't empty my camera SD card when I transfer them to the PC!

The rest of the files were either not that important or were also backed up in the same way as the pictures.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

Plugging in anything with a USB (Try > Flip > Try > Flip > Try > Works :()

All the time.

I have a relevant one, plugging in the USB into the Ethernet port. Why does it fit so well?!

I did that also , but only happens when i can't see the back of the case.

Rig:Crimson Impaler | CPU: i3 4160 | Cooler: CM Hyper TX3 Evo | Motherboard: Asrock B85M - DGS | RAM: Kingston Hyper X Savage 16GB kit (2x8) DDR3 1600MHZ CL9 | GPU: Asus Radeon R7 360 | PSU: Corsair CX 430 V2 | Storage: HDD WD 1TB Blue | Case: Delux DLC-MG866

~Half the world is composed of idiots, the other half of people clever enough to take indecent advantage of them.~