Mass Effect Andromeda gets a new teaser for the N7 day

Bouzoo

That moment when the entire follow up to the story is literally based from 2 lines of dialog...

Yup, I actually really like that. A lot of games will be so in your face with foreshadowing that you can almost predict what the next game will be about. The way Bioware decided to go is much better as nobody really knows anything about this game except that this is the continuity of civilization they talked about. That's it, well, if we exclude the fact that the protaginists name is ryder, rhyder, or rider. Also look up the Ark Contingency or ARKCON if you really want to know how these games are actually connected to each other. It's too complicated to explain but it's well worth the read and time

That's a good teaser for capturing the soul of Mass Effect.

Exploring new worlds and new civilizations is one of the appeals of ME. A lot like Star Trek, to boldly go where no man has gone before.

Also can't wait to see Mass Effect universe on the Frostbite engine with Battlefront level graphics, plus ME art direction, great optimization and DX12.

Alright, makes sense. I guess I'll have to try Mass Effect one day.

76c5f7_a71784c88dc24e6a9ea70424a85df438.

JUST DO IT!

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Was expecting the trailer to end with her saying "i should go". But other than that i'm interested

I would have no choice but to purchase the game twice if that was the case.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

So...the new character's surname is "Ryder"?

Not as cool as Shepard. :(

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I would have no choice but to purchase the game twice if that was the case.

They would run out of digital copies if i heard her say that... fuck that brought back memories. ME series was the only story based game i really got attached to. 

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

They would run out of digital copies if i heard her say that... fuck that brought back memories. ME series was the only story based game i really got attached to. 

I haven't even played it :( or fallout either :/

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

I haven't even played it :( or fallout either :/

i never got into fallout, but ME. that one gripped me, and im pretty certain it will never let go of a part of me

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

i never got into fallout, but ME. that one gripped me, and im pretty certain it will never let go of a part of me

How many ME games are there, is it best to start from the beginning?

(Are they numbered as well, like ME #1 ME#2?)

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

Yes, go from first to third, and of course play all DLC's if you can, they are quite awesome, many of them. I forgot in which order you should play them, or better to say at what point in the game since they might spoil few things. I know there are guides, if you want I can look them up for you.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

Three, numbered, and your save files transfer over to the next game, so its best to start with 1. 

Actually no this isn't it. This is before Shepard dies at the end of ME3. Shepard goes to talk with the Asari councilor before heading to Thessia and says something along the lines of plans for continuity of life and this group of people is supposedly that exact plan.

Edit: I found it, thank you based reddit god

Asari Councilor: Then you'll excuse me. There are preparations to make... continuity of civilization to consider... I never thought this day would come.

Shepard: None of us did.

But the speech in the Trailer was never spoken by Shepard throughout the trilogy, hence my assumption it's after the events of 3.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

Yes, go from first to third, and of course play all DLC's if you can, they are quite awesome, many of them. I forgot in which order you should play them, or better to say at what point in the game since they might spoil few things. I know there are guides, if you want I can look them up for you.

That'd be really cool if it's not to much work for ya :D

Watch videos of ME1 and decide how well will you tolerate it's gameplay and graphics . If it might be too old for you - start with ME2 and catch up with story via ME1 summary vids.

Otherwise , I highly recommend you start with ME1.

yiYb1owABIY.jpg

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

That'd be really cool if it's not to much work for ya :D

Some guides for play order that I think should be good as far as I can remember.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/995452-mass-effect-3/65948349

https://www.reddit.com/r/masseffect/comments/1bf95l/best_order_to_play_me3_no_spoilers_please/

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2222586

I think those have no spoilers, as in what you need to do at what mission. We don't want those.

i hope they take the combat system from me3 with a few tweaks and the scale of worlds from dragon age inq, i want multiple planet biomes to play in as well as numerous citys to run around in

I'm actually doing my second playthrough with all the DLC's for ME2 and ME3 pretty fun and worth it IMO. 

Question though if the trailer has fem sheps voice is Commander shep being a female canon or gender is unknown? Just got me thinking anyways 2016 is looking good!

Desktop: ARX-Laevatein : soon to be ARX-8 http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/8RyhHx

Custom Aurora R4 ALX case + Caselabs Merlin Pedestal | i7- 4820k @ 4.8 Ghz | Asus Rampage IV Gene Mobo | 16gb Corsair Dominator Platinum | EVGA/Gigabyte 12GB Titan X SLI | 128GB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 2x WD RED 3TB| EVGA 1200 P2 PSU | Win 10 | Razer Black Widow Chroma | Corsair M95 | Asus ROG Swift PG278Q | Sennheiser G4ME ZERO White

Laptop: M17x R4 Stealth Black :

i7-3940xm | 32 Gb G.Skill Ripjaws | 8Gb GTX 880m | Killer Wireless N-1103 | 500Gb Samsung 840 EVO, 1TB WD 5400rpm + 32Gb Msata SSD Cache | 1920 x 1080 120Hz 3D screen | DVDRWBD | Sound Blaster recon 3Di | M18x 330w PSU | Win 7 Ultimate | Zalman ZM-NC11 Black | Corsair Vengeance K70 RGB | Razer Mamba 2012 | Sennheiser PC 363D 7.1 Headset

I'm actually doing my second playthrough with all the DLC's for ME2 and ME3 pretty fun and worth it IMO. 

Question though if the trailer has fem sheps voice is Commander shep being a female canon or gender is unknown? Just got me thinking anyways 2016 is looking good!

They probably have both male and female recordings of that speech and will play the appropriate one after you import your ME3 save game.

Was expecting the trailer to end with her saying "i should go". But other than that i'm interested

Shepard

Also, I hope Bioware isn't pandering to Feminists by having Jennifer being the narrator instead of Mark Meer.

Also, I hope Bioware isn't pandering to Feminists by having Jennifer being the narrator instead of Mark Meer.

We shouldn't try to over-analyze everything.

50% of people are female.

We shouldn't try to over-analyze everything.

50% of people are female.

This is Bioware who we're talking about here. They made Gay's in Space 2 and 3 already.

I'm going to overanalyze the fuck out of it, if you don't mind.

Actually, i'm willing to bet money on that.

They probably have both male and female recordings of that speech and will play the appropriate one after you import your ME3 save game.

That would be cool though if its like the dragon age keep thing or simply like the old "ME" where your past choices reflect the future.

Desktop: ARX-Laevatein : soon to be ARX-8 http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/8RyhHx

Custom Aurora R4 ALX case + Caselabs Merlin Pedestal | i7- 4820k @ 4.8 Ghz | Asus Rampage IV Gene Mobo | 16gb Corsair Dominator Platinum | EVGA/Gigabyte 12GB Titan X SLI | 128GB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 2x WD RED 3TB| EVGA 1200 P2 PSU | Win 10 | Razer Black Widow Chroma | Corsair M95 | Asus ROG Swift PG278Q | Sennheiser G4ME ZERO White

Laptop: M17x R4 Stealth Black :

i7-3940xm | 32 Gb G.Skill Ripjaws | 8Gb GTX 880m | Killer Wireless N-1103 | 500Gb Samsung 840 EVO, 1TB WD 5400rpm + 32Gb Msata SSD Cache | 1920 x 1080 120Hz 3D screen | DVDRWBD | Sound Blaster recon 3Di | M18x 330w PSU | Win 7 Ultimate | Zalman ZM-NC11 Black | Corsair Vengeance K70 RGB | Razer Mamba 2012 | Sennheiser PC 363D 7.1 Headset

This is Bioware who we're talking about here. They made Gay's in Space 2 and 3 already.

And that is not a bad thing, it's just different and gives people more choice. It's not my cup of tea, but it gives more diversity.

The original Shepard was a woman, so there is that.