Mass Effect Andromeda gets a new teaser for the N7 day

Bouzoo

MEA_FB_Cover_v2.jpg

First of all, happy N7 day. It's that day again when we learn a few more things about ME games, or this year Andromeda in particular.

Second, we knew a new video was about to land, or some news at least, and this one... let's just say it really got to me. Watch it and you'll know what I'm talking about.

So one thing that we learned from this is that in ME timeline, it's after the first 3 games (unless this was announced at some point so I've no idea about that). I'm curious if your decisions from the first 3 games will have some impact on the game, but I doubt that. It would be also interesting if we'd end being the kid that Stargazer was telling the stories about Shepard. 

We'll see everything in... 1 year. So much time until the game is released.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

Was expecting the trailer to end with her saying "i should go". But other than that i'm interested

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Doesn't show much but that's expected of a teaser. All in all EA's and Bioware's track record recently makes me optimistic about Andromeda being a great game.

My Build:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 4770k GPU: GTX 780 Direct CUII Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero SSD: 840 EVO 250GB HDD: 2xSeagate 2 TB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 650W

I loved ME3 , the ending left me thinking for DAYS . Can't wait for the next one.

MASSive HYPE HYPE HYPE

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Something makes me thing that the next Mass effect could be an MMO...

No idea where I got that from.

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.

Something makes me thing that the next Mass effect could be an MMO...

No idea where I got that from.

I sure as hell hope not! Make it more like tge first in character development and open worldness and the third in terms of combat

Main rig: Shockwave - MSI Z170 Gaming 7 MOBO, i7-6700k, 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz RAM, KFA2 GTX 980ti HOF, Corsair RM1000 PSU, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD, WD 7200RPM 3TB, Corsair Air 540 White, ASUS P278Q 1440p 144Hz display.

Laptop: Lenovo Y510p, i7-4700HQ, 12 GB (8+4) 1600MHz DDR3 RAM, GT755 2GB SLI graphis card, 1366x768 display.

I'm curious if your decisions from the first 3 games will have some impact on the game

Well, at the very least it should determine the tint. Red, green, or blue?

Hahahaha.... yeah I'm still not over it.

ExMachina (2016-Present) i7-6700k/GTX970/32GB RAM/250GB SSD

Picard II (2015-Present) Surface Pro 4 i5-6300U/8GB RAM/256GB SSD

LlamaBox (2014-Present) i7-4790k/GTX 980Ti/16GB RAM/500GB SSD/Asus ROG Swift

Kronos (2009-2014) i7-920/GTX680/12GB RAM/120GB SSD

Yay hype! :)

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

I got reminded of Ripley at the end of the trailer.

It makes me sad to realize ME3 was the end of Commander Shepard. It will be difficult adjusting to a new character, but either way I can't wait for this game. I absolutely love the Mass Effect series. <33

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Confirms that Destroy ending is cannon, as that is the only ending Shepard lives with that voice.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

Confirms that Destroy ending is cannon, as that is the only ending Shepard lives with that voice.

How so? I don't remember hearing Shepard's voice at the end of the Destroy ending. Unless you mean the Stargazer dialogue?

Besides, it is so messed up to kill all synthetic life. EDI. t-t

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

How so? I don't remember hearing Shepard's voice at the end of the Destroy ending. Unless you mean the Stargazer dialogue?

Besides, it is so messed up to kill all synthetic life. EDI. t-t

If you got pretty much the highest war readiness rating and went with destroy, the very final scene in the game is someone in N7 armour in London taking a breath, assumed to be Shepard.

In the other endings, he either sacrifices himself to fuse all life, or he controls the Reapers (and takes on their style of voice).

Both of these scenarios result in a galaxy that can rebuild. Destroy results in a galaxy that he won, but is fucked. Which is why they are trying to go to Andromeda.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

If you got pretty much the highest war readiness rating and went with destroy, the very final scene in the game is someone in N7 armour in London taking a breath, assumed to be Shepard.

In the other endings, he either sacrifices himself to fuse all life, or he controls the Reapers (and takes on their style of voice).

Both of these scenarios result in a galaxy that can rebuild. Destroy results in a galaxy that he won, but is fucked. Which is why they are trying to go to Andromeda.

Ah, well then I gotta replay. I only ever, out of attachment to certain characters, picked one ending and one ending only. The others just made me too sad.  :lol: 

You say the destroy results in him winning but is fucked? What exactly do you mean by that? (I don't mind spoilers)

Ah, well then I gotta replay. I only ever, out of attachment to certain characters, picked one ending and one ending only. The others just made me too sad.  :lol:

You say the destroy results in him winning but is fucked? What exactly do you mean by that? (I don't mind spoilers)

IIRC, Destroy results in the destruction of the Citadel, the destruction of all AI, the destruction of the Geth, the destruction of the Reapers, etc etc.

In the Synthesis Ending, as all life is synthetic and requires no food there is no need to worry about the future, as everyone is functionally immortal. In Control, Shepard controls the Reapers. Using their vast powers, they can probably rebuild the galaxy very quickly.

In Destroy, everyone is pretty much stranded with no Mass Relays and rebuilding likely to take decades, if not centuries.

Mass relays busted no fast travel is one reason.

Desktop: ARX-Laevatein : soon to be ARX-8 http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/8RyhHx

Custom Aurora R4 ALX case + Caselabs Merlin Pedestal | i7- 4820k @ 4.8 Ghz | Asus Rampage IV Gene Mobo | 16gb Corsair Dominator Platinum | EVGA/Gigabyte 12GB Titan X SLI | 128GB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 2x WD RED 3TB| EVGA 1200 P2 PSU | Win 10 | Razer Black Widow Chroma | Corsair M95 | Asus ROG Swift PG278Q | Sennheiser G4ME ZERO White

Laptop: M17x R4 Stealth Black :

i7-3940xm | 32 Gb G.Skill Ripjaws | 8Gb GTX 880m | Killer Wireless N-1103 | 500Gb Samsung 840 EVO, 1TB WD 5400rpm + 32Gb Msata SSD Cache | 1920 x 1080 120Hz 3D screen | DVDRWBD | Sound Blaster recon 3Di | M18x 330w PSU | Win 7 Ultimate | Zalman ZM-NC11 Black | Corsair Vengeance K70 RGB | Razer Mamba 2012 | Sennheiser PC 363D 7.1 Headset

IIRC, Destroy results in the destruction of the Citadel, the destruction of all AI, the destruction of the Geth, the destruction of the Reapers, etc etc.

In the Synthesis Ending, as all life is synthetic and requires no food there is no need to worry about the future, as everyone is functionally immortal. In Control, Shepard controls the Reapers. Using their vast powers, they can probably rebuild the galaxy very quickly.

In Destroy, everyone is pretty much stranded with no Mass Relays and rebuilding likely to take decades, if not centuries.

Ah, thank you. I only ever go with Synthesis ending, as it keeps the Geth and EDI I worked so hard to obtain peace for alive, so I never knew what went on with the other endings. haha

I'm going to do the Destroy ending now, as it seems like the second best option to my poor heart. :(

It wasn't very...exciting. At least from someone who has never played the game.

It's not supposed to be exciting as in to get your blood pumping. It's pure nostalgia for the fans. You should definitely play the games and then watch it again. 

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

Actually no this isn't it. This is before Shepard dies at the end of ME3. Shepard goes to talk with the Asari councilor before heading to Thessia and says something along the lines of plans for continuity of life and this group of people is supposedly that exact plan.

Edit: I found it, thank you based reddit god

Asari Councilor: Then you'll excuse me. There are preparations to make... continuity of civilization to consider... I never thought this day would come.

Shepard: None of us did.

Actually no this isn't it. This is before Shepard dies at the end of ME3. Shepard goes to talk with the Asari councilor before heading to Thessia and says something along the lines of plans for continuity of life and this group of people is supposedly that exact plan.

Edit: I found it, thank you based reddit god

Asari Councilor: Then you'll excuse me. There are preparations to make... continuity of civilization to consider... I never thought this day would come.

Shepard: None of us did.

That moment when the entire follow up to the story is literally based from 2 lines of dialog...

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here