Feenix Collection Giveaway

My favorite Feenix peripheral has got to be the Aria headset. The Japanese pinewood on the outside to the memory foam and protein leather earcushions just make the headset look really premium. And not to mention the sound quality also!

I really need/want the keyboard butt other stuff looks really nice too!

I would love the headset, it looks really professional and has a brilliant sound quallity.

The mouse and keyboard look very nice, but those headphones are soooooo sexy

I'll be honest; I had never heard of Feenix brand products before this video, and I've been subscribed to Linus and other hardware connoisseurs' channels for at least 5 years at this point (Linus, NCIX, Jayz2Cents, TekSyndicate, etc.). Although each of the items look great, "elegant" is definitely the word to use, I'm most excited about those beautiful closed back cans with 50mm drivers, the Aria Headset. I love the design philosophy with the stained wood backs. I am a musician and general lover of anything audio, so I'd be curious to try these things out.    

It would be awesome to win this as my Dell SK-8115 is not really great to game on.

I like simple and sleek designs and thus I really love the Feenix keyboard.

I think this looks like an amazing keyboard that is great for gaming.

Also some new cans for gaming would be great as I'm currently using the mic of my webcam along side an old Plantronics headset that works partially.

Awesome giveaway!

They look really cool! awesome give away guys! 

I really love the Nascita mouse. Spec wise it is perfect for someone who does a lot of twitch reflex gaming and alot of simulations. Here me out on this, during use of CAD or other simulation software, setting up boundary conditions heavily depend on the geometry of the render, sometimes the more complex the geometry the harder it is so select with mouse, spec wise the mouse has: 

-8200 DPI Avago 9800 sensor (allows for high sensitivity and accurate tracking)

-1 ms response time gives you an edge in gaming

Which allows in terms of working more accurate selection of the geometry and anything else in hpc computing that needs accurate mouse inputs. For gaming the higher sensitivity and the quick 1ms response time coupled with high refresh rate 1 ms monitors allow for a real competitive edge.  Design wise the mouse is the perfect size and the design is sublime and not to flashy so you could use this mouse in a office desk setting without appearing non-professional. So without a doubt I really like there Nascita mouse. 

Really hope I can win this :)

•  

Specs: Case: NZXT H440 ] CPU: I7-5960x | CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X61 AIO | MOBO: ASUS Rampage V  | GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970  | RAM: Gskill Ripjaw 4 16GB 2133Mhz DDR4 kit | PSU: EVGA 1000G2 | SSD (Boot): Samsung 850pro 128GB | HDD (mass storage): WD 1TB Blue 7200RPM  | SDD (Working Drve): Samsung 850 evo 500GB | Keyboard: Logitech G510s | Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core | Display: Asus VG248 24in. 144Hz 1ms 

i love keyboard. by the way all of them are very nice. Just hand it over me. ;)

I love the headphones the combination between wood and combination is just perfect looks great.

I know that maybe this is gonna sound cliche but on 11 of November is my birthday (i was born on the 11th November 1989) so those headphones would make a nice gift since now i'm using a 15 dollar headset for my pc and am in dire need of some great sounding headphones. thank you, For peripherals i have the CM STORM combo which cost 30 bucks but for me it's more than enough so please send me some great headphones.    :)

I always wanted to get the Nascita, but it's hard buying a mouse without being able to try it before hand. All of Feenix's products look so premium.

I like the Autore Keyboard because im looking to complete my build and its missing a great gaming keyboard...so this is the one for me!

Feenix's products look amazing. Would love a chance to try them out.

Following you for 3 years now. This give away made me register on the formus finally.

GIVEEEE MEE THATTT!!!

My favourite is the Autore.

Black and Gold - Good

Cherry MX  Brown - Good

"2001: A Space odyssey" reference - Perfect

Why yes gavner I am int-oo these 'ere comuter machines I am! Too British?

Entering.

My favorite has to be the headset. It looks so sleek and sexy. I really like them.

This set has nice "bada*s" look thanks to headset. Looks cool