Feenix Collection Giveaway

I like the Keyboard it looks sleek. I als like how the switches are MX Browns wich would be an upgrade from my Razer Switches and maybe my roommates will stop complaining about the noise.

That's a stylish mouse pad, I've been looking for one bigger than mine is.

What blew me away was the Feenix Aria Headset, its just straight up awesome looking and feels so premium with such a great packaging. I personally own an audiotecnica ath m50x, so to use that Aria would be an honor. I would love to hear how it sounds and performs nwxt to my personal favourite headphones. Thank you for the opportunity Feenix and Linus Tech Tips.

Out of all the products the boxes impressed me the most, so you if the packaging was of such high quality the products inside must be even better.

The Japanese wood on the headset is flawless !! Makes it look impressively high end and very sturdy look and what seems to be a very nice piece of peripheral! The mouse and keyboard are the most sturdiest piece of peripheral I've ,seen not to mention the simplicity and straight forward of the product , plus it a cherry MX switch , which I prefer and love !![emoji41] [emoji41]

The headphones look nice, but dat mouse pad Looks slick, Much better then the steel series pad that i have

Will work for Parts!

First time i've heard of Feenix, but love the minimalist style and design of all their products

I like the Nascita mouse because it fits perfectly into my hand.

I have never been able to afford any of these high end devices so this would be a great chance to try them out. The headset reminds me of Dr who's Cyber men when Linus was wearing it, still it looks cool and comfortable, with no more tugging my Pc of the table with attached cords.

Tbf, never heard of FEENIX before this giveaway, but I look at their site and those headphones look really good and high quality.

The keyboard was by far my favorite.  The blacked out design looks very nice and it is simple. 

It`s obvious the Headset. It just looks like premium headset, with that nice brown wood and these fluffy looking memory foam.

Even the casing seems to be pretty solid and did you see these carvings? They look good dam awesome !!!!

All in all the Headset is my favorite choice . Independent clip microphon ftw :)

Just made my first rig. Any of these would be better than the yellowing membrane keyboards and ball mice I have now.

Damn sexy stuff and things much wow such amaze

Must need

Like all of it great quality and well I have a 10 dollar mouse and keboard

I want this black, sleek keyboard badly

I Like the headset the most, BUT I like your profile picture and your Ducky Shine more :)

I like the mousepad design the best with the cool the logo and edging.  The keyboard and mouse are just OK looking.

I'd love to win the mouse since my current one is very... xX420GAMERXx with red LED's and the like.  Thanks Feenix!

I really like the minimalist design their products seem to take.  Especially the keyboard.  I already use a CM Storm 10keyless with black key caps and could see myself switching to this one just because it doesn't have a red blackplate.  

The headset is my favourite, the wood finish is just amazing! :D

I want them !! 

and I love their AUTORE keyboard, because MECHANICAL KEYBOARD !

I really like the mousepad it looks premium, and also the headphones i'm sure the sound that come from them is outstanding.

CPU - Ryzen 5 2600 @ 4.05Ghz| CPU Cooler - Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus | Motherboard -  AORUS X470 GAMING 7 WIFI | RAM - Corsair Vengeance RGB (2x8GB) @ 3533Mhz | Graphics Card - AORUS RTX 2070 XTREME @ 2085 Mhz | Power Supply - EVGA 500W 80+ | Storage - Samsung 970 Evo 256GB | WD Back 1TB SDD | WD Back 1TB HDD | Kingston A400 120GB SSD | Kingston A400 240GB SSD | Hitachi 320GB HDD | Case - Cooler Master MC500

Operating System - Windows 10 Pro x64 | Peripherals - Razer Blackwidow X TE | Razer Firefly | Razer Goliathus Extended Chroma | Razer Mamba TE | Mionix NAOS 7000 | Razer Megalodon 7.1 | XP-PEN G640

Honestly those headphones look really nice. Most "gaming" headphones now look pretty much the same with some LEDs on them.

THE Products look incredible and seem to be very good quality. I especially like those headphones.

I love the look of those headphones. I hope they sound just as good.