Feenix Collection Giveaway

Mechanical Keyboard with MX Browns on it? Count me in!!!! The headphones seem high quality as well.

Well, good luck to everyone guys and I hope there are 2 more Feenix sets for you, cause imma go get one!  :P

After using cherry blue switches for a few years (clicky clicky to the max) I've tried a few others and those cherry MX brown switches are king, that keyboard needs to be in my life.
My mouse is falling victim to over use, also the edge of my desk has been tearing at the cable without me knowing (whoops!) and do you really need a reason for having that mouse pad? That mouse pad is self explanatory, it's baller. And of course those headphones, they just looks fantastic, but I'm kind of just really curious as to how much of an improvement having an input jack for each driver gives, I'd really love an amazing quality headset (that isn't USB like my current one) that I could use with my xbox one as well as my PC.

I like the Aria headset as it has a beautiful design and looks really good with

The headphones are my favorite. I'm actually looking for new ones atm because my current ones have a flaw.

OMG I almost fell out of my chair when watching the video!!! The FEENIX line up has always intrigued me, but the shipping costs from their website are so incredibly high :(.

Good luck everyone!

Wsup

If I were selected to win, I'd be most excited about the keyboard, since it'd be my first mechanical one.

But I'd also be curious about the sound quality of the Headphones,

because I have never seen wood as a material used in headphones.

Greetings from Germany

Meranio

Hello,

I really enjoy the Autore Keyboard for the slick design and logo. The keyboard isn't flashy and has a solid design. Strong enough to last and look great at the same time! Very good quality!

This would fit my new setup perfectly! I have your Feenix DIM-013 Mouse Pad and I love it. I would really really really like it if I won.

Those things look amazing, especially the keyboard.

My favourite product is the headset, looks so classy, i hope i win so i can try it out.

71afa89f15.jpg

Are you in the market for some badass new gaming peripherals? Then look no further friends! The awesome folks over at Feenix are providing an exclusive giveaway of their whole peripheral lineup to THREE lucky winners from the Linus Tech Tips audience!

In Feenix's own words, their products are "of very good quality, very comfortable, and look beautiful." Hopefully you will be one of the lucky winners who gets a chance to judge that for themselves!

Each of the three winners will receive:

1x Feenix Aria Headset

1x Feenix Autore Keyboard

1x Feenix Nascita Mouse

1x Feenix Dimora Mousepad

Alright, that's all well and good... now how do I WIN!?

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Feenix know which of their products is your favorite and why! And if you're feeling appreciative, head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

The three winners will be selected at random on November 11, 2015.

One entry (comment) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Each of the three winners will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all!!

Hello,

Thanks for the awesome giveaway!!!

My favorite product of Feenix is the Feenix Aria headset, now I've seen it and heard good comments on it. I really like the wood accent on te ear pads!

Thanks for the giveaway!

Regards Idse Kuijper :)

The Feenix Nascita mouse is my favorite product in the giveaway. It has a nice design, low latency and great dpi. It is also better than my current mouse which came with my computer.

The Aria headset looks great and comfy. I can't wear my current headset for longer than an hour, before the clamping starts becoming uncomfortable. The Aria on the other hand, looks so comfortable with enough padding to satisfy my needs.

I have never let my schooling interfere with my education. - Mark Twain

I am about to get into pc gaming and since I have only been playing on a laptop with a shitty mouse, no mousepad and using the iPhone earplugs all these products would be absolutely perfect for me. They are also beautiful and would help me out a lot since I don't really have too much money to spend on my setup.

I would be soooo happy if I were to win this giveaway!!

My favorite is the headset, as long as it sounds acceptable. The wood finish is quite nice. 

May I please have an image signature?

I would love to win the headphones the most because on linus' head they make him look like an alien bug and i want to look like one too!!

...Also they really do look nice and i hope they have good sound quality as well.

The Autore Keyboard looks stunning, and with Cherry MX Brown keys, you can't really go wrong.

Fingers crossed for any of these products!