Feenix Collection Giveaway

I'm not sure if I've heard of these guys before but god damn, I might start checking some of their stuff out now.  The Aria headset looks dope af and would be the classiest part of my desk sitting on my omega headphone stand.

I like the key board because of the Cherry MX Brown switches.

What words does one use to actually describe their products. They are always made from good quality materials as well as being crafted perfectly. Personally I like the mouse pads and keyboards thanks to their sleekness. 

The Aria is my favorite because the of the detachable mic. It's nice to be able to use your headphones at school without a dorky looking dildo-mic sticking out.

It's gotta be the keyboard for me! I like my Logitech DiNovo but it's not a gaming keyboard!

The headset is my favorite - it's both functional and gorgeous! All of the products are pretty sleek, though. Count me in for the giveaway!

Love the look of that keyboard! Looks so sleek!

All of the products look great. *fingers crossed*

I really like those headphone. The large ear cups are great for long hours of use and the wood matches my desk perfectly

:) The Headphones would be awesome with the memory foam!  :)

I'd want the headphone above all, but all of their stuff is really awesome!

Can't decide if it's the keyboard or the headphones. So simlpe, so mature and elegant. Doze kee kepps doe.

My favourite is the keyboard because the design is very "stealthy", which I think looks fantastic. I also got to try out some Cherry MX Brown switches and they felt amazing! The only other switch I tried are the reds but the browns are definitely better feeling in my opinion. I think all of the products look great actually but the keyboard just stands out for me or something :)

I like the Feenix Autore Keyboard because it looks sleek :ph34r:

The Autore is beautiful, and would adore owning one.

I really love the aesthetics of all the devices. They would look great in a gaming or professional setting. The numeric DPI display on the mouse is a nice touch and something I have never seen before.

los quiero todos me gustan , pero el keyboard me gusta mas de todos , i like the keyboard the most to change my razer blackwidow keyboard :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Its a close call between the Cherry MX Browns on that luscious keyboard, and that awesome looking Mousepad.