Feenix Collection Giveaway

The Mouse pad is my favourite cause it is so premium looking & the a headphone is sick bro

71afa89f15.jpg

Are you in the market for some badass new gaming peripherals? Then look no further friends! The awesome folks over at Feenix are providing an exclusive giveaway of their whole peripheral lineup to THREE lucky winners from the Linus Tech Tips audience!

In Feenix's own words, their products are "of very good quality, very comfortable, and look beautiful." Hopefully you will be one of the lucky winners who gets a chance to judge that for themselves!

Each of the three winners will receive:

1x Feenix Aria Headset

1x Feenix Autore Keyboard

1x Feenix Nascita Mouse

1x Feenix Dimora Mousepad

Alright, that's all well and good... now how do I WIN!?

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Feenix know which of their products is your favorite and why! And if you're feeling appreciative, head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

The three winners will be selected at random on November 11, 2015.

One entry (comment) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Each of the three winners will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all!!

I like the Aria headset the best.
Not only because of its sound quality but also because of its unique design. 

Oh I heard about the keyboard and it looks amazing so here we go good luck people

Gotta say, that headset looks smexy as heck. And the keyboard seems pretty baller too.

I personally love the look of that mousepad, and I've been using razer ones over the years but they keep fraying and getting nasty

These pheripals look really nice! Excited to see if I win or not.

AH, i wants that keyboard... it looks really nice, and i've been wanting cherry mx brown switches for a while now!

... and i have to have all matching peripherals (alil OCD like that) so winning a set like this would be freakin great!!!

No Excuses, Play Like A Champion!!!  

My favorite accessory is definitely the headset. It has a very nice, traditional look to it with the wood and I'm sure the sound packs quite a punch. The keyboard also looks very premium and reminds me of the DAS Professional.

Hi, i would like the keyboard but anythings fine!

I would like to win, soooo

That mouse looks amazing! really!

can i win now? :S

I believe that the Feenix Dimora Mousepad is my favorite because it is the must unappreciated. I have had to deal with not having mouse pads whenever I am at a friend's place or a new desk in general and not only does not having a mousepad scoff your expensive mouse but makes it less reliable. And what sets the Feenix Dimora Mousepad apart is its beautiful design coupled with its solid build quality that just makes it shine over everything else.

I really love the look of the headset look very classy but it all looks nice. Especially the mouse pad

Would love to have the headphone.

The wood finish on them look great!

Keyboard looks great and would be way better then my cheap membrane keyboard right now!

I like the keyboard a lot. It's so simple yet so beautiful :))

All these products look amazing but the best will have to be the Aria. The wood and sleek design seals the deal for me as being the best.

Awesome Giveaway!

The Feenix Aria Headset would be my product of choice.

I just love wooden accents to everyday products! Such as glasses, dbrand skins, earphones, pens, watches and even bikes look so much better and more natural when they've got a hint of wood on them. It makes the product blend in into nature!

Signing of for now,

Luxmons

The Arial headset Is My favorite because they look high quality and have great aesthetics that would match my hand made desk.