Feenix Collection Giveaway

I love the keyboard, because of the simplistic design and mechanical switches. The headphones look beautiful too.

Entry... But if I have to say something it would be about how good the aria headset looks. It seems to have all the right spec for a gaming headset and more while also managing to look very classy (applies for the other peripherals as well), something not many gaming products can boast about nowadays.

I'd love to win this gear. I am definitely most excited about the headphones, though everything seems to have a really high build quality. Thanks for all of the great work you guys do.

I would love the keyboard because I have a Dell SK-8115 and would like an upgrade. :)

My PC Spec:

CPU: Intel i7-8700k @ 3.7GHz, Motherboard: , Memory: 16gb , Storage: , Storage: Crucial BX100 250GB, Storage: Seagate Barracuda 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM, Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 SC(x2), Case: Corsair C70 Green, Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX750G GOLD, Operating System: Windows 8.1, CPU Cooler: CORSAIR Hydro Series H100, Optical Drive: LG Internal Super Multi Drive

I actually like Aria, the headphones. They are good looking and with really nice touch made headphones in my opinon.

That keyboard looks gorgeous. Thank you LinusTech TEAM for this chance to win an upgrade of my gamers life.

All their products look fantastic!

However if I had to pick my favourite I'd say the Aria, I'm a real sucker for great looking headphones.

I really want the keyboard... Tad out of my price range for a keyboard... would be awesome to win.

Hi, it's the first time i heard about feenix, but i now it is'nt the last time, your mouse and keybord look so great! At the moment, i have'nt tried mecanical keybord (expansive) but i am planning to buy one, and I think it will be this one if i've got the budget. sorry for my bad english, i'm french.

All peripherals are really simple but still beautifull, on the mousepad the glossy border is awesome. The wood adds another layer of awesomeness =P.

But my favorite has to be the keyboard because awesome color combination a bit rare (black and grey)

I would like the headset. it looks dope AF. i'm bit of a sound freak so it will be fun to try.

My first ever attempt for a give away. Might not be lucky enough but a date worth remembering.

I like the Autore keyboard...because i dont have one...and it looks better than the one i had in 2002 and which got broken before a year.Also why the headsets dont have a cable?Do i need to buy one?

I think the headphones are really beautiful, with this pine wood on it :)

Is it just me is posting to threads to win stuff always a bit awkward?

I LOVE the look of that mousepad.  Here's to hoping!

i dont know much about them i just need headset and keyborad and a mouse

I really like that keyboard. Loving the aesthetics, no crazy flashing LEDs.

I've never tried any of their products, but the Autore Keyboard looks so sleek and robust - not like my Razer Marauder Starcraft 2 Keyboard lol. I would love to win the keyboard!

Of course the headset, as there has been used that Japanese Pine Wood, which gives an execellent acoustic enviroment! :D

i dont want a double entry so delete the first one? or 2nd? i dont know since i cant see my post i will post again.

i really love the aria feenix headset. the style feels premium and the sound is awesome i had the pleasure to test them at a local computer store. :) great work feenix