review Razer Tiamat 7.1 , ASUS STRIX 7.1 , Steelseries wireless H (WITH BF4 )

PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS ONLY MY EXPERIENCE AND MAY VARY 

Hello people , i recently got very interested in having best possible sound and surround in bf4 game . and starting to look in forums whats best headphones for it .
This 3 headsets was very recommended for gaming and surround sound particularly ....

ASUS STRIX 7.1 , > So 1st i went a got ASUS STRIX 7.1 , its USB headset with real surround 7.1 , top on the ASUS line, its has 5 drivers inside each cap . sound on those somewhat surround and issues is volume level , if i bump up volume in Bf4 , they starting to fart when explosion next to me , another thing about this , that are super huge and heavy , so after playing around 40 min my head and ears starting to heart . They has this external hub where you can adjust volume in for each speaker , but effect of the surround is minimal ... Iam very disappointed in this RETURNING

Since i have SoundBluster usb external card with optical output , i wen and got

SteelSerries Wireless H > ordered thos one , and i must say sound quality ist very very good in this ones , Mids , Highs , Lows , and they very comfy and sterdy , sound very clear . They have external Hub and anything can conect to it , optical , consol, TV , PC . But issue with them they that 7.1 surround , my sound card only can do 5.1 , and as i found out early optical cable only capble of 5.1 output , so ingame they sound great , but surround sound is not that great , and i not happy about it , as iam looking for surround ... Iam gona keep them for watching TV and they work great simply connecting to the back of TV optical

So i still didnt found good surround headphones to play bf4

The only option was is razer tiamat 7.1 , is has 5 jacks , but this one needed a good sound card with 7.1 surround capabilities .

Ordered ASUS ROG Xonar Phoebus , top card on the market , has all possible options , its PCI plus need 6pin power connector to power it ....

razer tiamat 7.1> So now iam very excited about i have 7,1 sound card and true 7.1 headphones ....
This Razer overprices crappy products , Highs and Lows are somewhat good , but mid its absolutely horrible in this headphones , the drivers it self , they must be very low quality , the hertz range it very low , again if i crank up volume , when explosion next to me they farting really..
. I coudnt believe how bad this headphones sounds , iam not sure why , i played with all possible options with soundcard soft , and again i couldn't achieve more or less immersive sound in game , very disappointed in Razer company . I only had bad experience with them , 1st was Mice now this headphones ....
My verdict is , that i couldn't find good headphones that gives me good surround sound for bf4 ... there is one more in marker ROCCAT® KAVE XTD ANALOG – PREMIUM 5.1 , but iam afraid it will be same

Finaly i went and got Sennheiser IE 80
and this is the best earbugs i ever head , they sound simply amazing , very very good quility sound , ingame (stereo ) and music

8373c3e4ae0c4e8e6fa4e977d8197bf5.jpg

Corsair AIr540 | i7 4790K | Sabertooth MArk 2 | Corsair 2400 16 ram | psu RM850 | gtx 980ti Hybrid | ASUS ROG Xonar Phoebus Soundcard | ACER xb270HU 144hz | Mice Roccat Tyon | Logitec g13 | SSD | Oculus RIft DK2 | Evo Desk  

Luckily, I got my Tiamat headset for free. I wouldn't even want to pay 30$ for that headset. 

The mic was broken when it came from Razer, the sound is god aweful and the comfort isn't that great. 

The USB power would create interferance. The USB power needed to be plugged into a powered hub to work properly. 

Only plus is that it came in a very nice box. 

And you are probably warranted in your suspicion that the Roccat headset will be the same. Gaming headsets tend to sound like utter crap.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

What are earbugs?

You can't really get good surround with a headset, no matter how high-end it is...

Pro Tip: don't use flash when taking pictures of your build; use a longer exposure instead. Prop up your camera with something (preferably a tripod) if necessary.

if you use retarded/autistic/etc to mean stupid please gtfo

If you want a good Gaming Headset, you have to buy Sennheiser. Razer is cheap crap. No matter for what device.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

You can't really get good surround with a headset, no matter how high-end it is...

yes , there is no way , all those are bogus surround 

Corsair AIr540 | i7 4790K | Sabertooth MArk 2 | Corsair 2400 16 ram | psu RM850 | gtx 980ti Hybrid | ASUS ROG Xonar Phoebus Soundcard | ACER xb270HU 144hz | Mice Roccat Tyon | Logitec g13 | SSD | Oculus RIft DK2 | Evo Desk  

What are earbugs?

Those are 

Sennheiser IE 80

they produce amazing sound , very comfy too 

If you want a good Gaming Headset, you have to buy Sennheiser. Razer is cheap crap. No matter for what device.

you very right , i got 

Sennheiser IE 80 and very happy even tho its stereo 

Those are 

Sennheiser IE 80

they produce amazing sound , very comfy too 

I was just poking. They're earbuds.

I was just poking. They're earbuds.

ogh lol , eah  earbuds :) 

1, sound isolation is superb 

2. comfort is the best 

3. sound is top noch 

:)

I would never even want to touch those "gaming headsets"

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii